betty, a feia 'save ugly betty ' petition here

waichingliu81 posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 01:24PM
This Petition is for all of you viewers who would like for the “Ugly Betty” TV show to finish out their regular season without being shelved. It is up to you all to be heard, and here is your chance to do just that. If you feel like they are making a mistake, then speak up, if you feel like this is wrong, then speak up. I’d also like to add a challenge to the pot. Along with signing this petition tune into Ugly Betty for the rest of the season no matter what you have to do. Make it known by acting not only here on this petition but also by tuning in every Thursday when the program comes on even if it’s reruns, we have to all work together to help them (“Ugly Betty”) stay a float and hopefully with these actions will follow positive reactions!!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

Okay sign your name and let’s do this…..

link

P.S- these are not my words, but i had to change some of them around because they were mis-spelt.

betty, a feia 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
big smile
LOL I totally signed this petition and I am going to add it on the B&B spot if it is not already there to get more support, and possibly on facebook...thanx for finding this!!!!
over a year ago xSOFAx said…
thanks, i just signed it. you know if just we post a lot here it's on top and on the homepage :) for people who never get on the forum or something :)
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
hey, this may sound silly, but do you have to be over 18 to sign the petition?
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
smile
perfectprincess- well, it doesn't state what age you have to be, and nor does it mention how old you are, and so no, you don't have to be over 18 at all