betty, a feia Detty...or what?

perfectprincess posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 01:58AM
Okay, we all know the fans on this spot either love or loath Detty. Some fans want them together, others want them with different people and some just want to see a mixture of couples and Detty in the end. What do you think? How far along the series do you want them together?

betty, a feia 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
Everyone should already know that I am a huge Damanda fan. But this is only my opinion. With the whole Detty saga though, I would absolutely love them together in the end, just like a fairy tale. But until then, I think they should keep up other relationships with different people. Like I am strongly at the moment hoping something is going to happen with Daniel and Molly. And I would love to see Betty with someone soon...:)
over a year ago detty4ever said…
If I helpt you just a little bit to change your mind about Detty, then I'so happy! You know my opinion I completely LOVE DETTY!I do believe that they have to meet some other people before they get together, so that they realise that they are perfect for each other! BUT, I can't wait forever!!I can't wait to see their fist kiss!I think that season 5 would be great for that to happen!!
over a year ago BeSafe said…
LOL love your enthusiasm detty4ever very much love it!!!!! And P2 I want to see Betty with someone new soon as well...:)

Okay so here is my opinion, so far I haven't liked anybody Daniel's been with...I don't count Amanda because they only had sex, but I LOVE her and wouldn't at all mind the idea of a Damanda relationship...oh and I thought Molly would be different but alas she proved to irritate me in the end...or now rather!

Betty's love life so far for me has been just as bad, I hated Walter and Henry, but I loved Gio...I'm just being honest I did, but I never felt Betty was as into that relationship as he was, from spoilers I've read Betty is getting a new love interest from YETI soon so I guess we will have to see how I feel about that one!

Okay so now onto my obvious to anyone on here favorite couple DETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What more can I say, they are perfect for each other in every way...I just love the fairy-tale-esqueness of what would be their love story!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sweetysimmy said…
I really think it would rock soo much if Betty and Daniel got together some time at around the start of season 5 or the end of season 4.

Daniel getting together with Betty would show the viewers how much daniel has changed. It would be a great twist to end off Ugly Betty.. But i dont want the relationship to start at the very end of ugly betty coz i would love to see how it all works!

I agree heaps with detty4eva on this aswell as BeSafe.!

Im happy that perfectprincess is slowly and slightly turning into a detty fan!

~sweetysimmy~
over a year ago BeSafe said…
I totally agree with you sweetysimmy! I want to see the evolution of the relationship, what I'd love is for a season finale to be 'the kiss' you know an unexpected kiss between Daniel and Betty that leaves them both wondering where it came from and questioning their feelings for each other, then a slow realization, panic obviously, and in the end LOVE!!!!