betty, a feia Amanda and Daniel

Officefan222 posted on Sep 28, 2008 at 05:53PM
Amanda and Daniel. They have this kind of on again/ off again thing going on. What do you think will happen this season??

betty, a feia 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
For Amanda's sake I hope they get back together. But I think Amanda's starting to realize that Daniel's just going to keep hurting her.
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
I was thinking that too. I don't think Amanda will give up.
But I think she's also started to realize that her and Daniel can just be friends. Which was witnessed during scenes in Season 2.
I think they would be better off as friends, anyway. Also, (this is just a fantasy/ wild scenario) if they did get married ever, I don't think Amanda would be a very good step-mom
Yeah, you're probably right! But I hope we see more of them together in Season 3 as I just love that pairing!
I know Amanda is so funny and she makes Daniel fell a little bit uncomfortable.
Maybe they're just not suited for each other. I know Amanda can be nice and all but I think her and Daniel are two totally different people and thats why their relationship never lasted long.
I know. They so could've been brother and sister! I was sad that they weren't
But its a good thing they weren't though! Because that would of meant she slept with her brother and thats not so nice! And it would've meant they wouldn't be able to get back together ever again! :-(
Yeah! I can't wait for more Amanda Daniel moments and i can't wait for DJ's reaction to meeting Amanda!
over a year ago Nanyscia said…
Haven't they already met? I mean, in 2.18, when she wants dress up him as a doll XD
Yeah they have. But I hope Daniel actually introduces DJ to Amanda personally. Because it would be nice if Amanda and Daniel could do more together as friends!
over a year ago Nanyscia said…
Well, if you present the stuff so.. sounds just good. I really hope they sooner or later will have a second chance. Maybe won't work, but at least they have tried - seriously.
Yeah I hope they get a second chance because it would be a shame if they didn't.
They make such good friends and Amanda definitly deserves a second chance!
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Hehe okay so I can't believe I haven't posted here before, I think Amanda/Daniel are super cute together, they will prob. stay just friends, but I love the idea of them again, of course not in the long run because I love Detty, but I wouldn't mind Damanda happening again before Detty!!!!