betty, a feia Season 3 Pairings!

perfectprincess posted on Sep 09, 2008 at 08:24AM
Who do you want to see together in Season 3?

betty, a feia 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Betty/Jesse...and well Amanda and somebody *but not Daniel* and as far as friendship goes I would like to see Betty/Daniel's friendship grow and get stronger...:)
over a year ago lililuza said…
I really would like if the writers give us a little bit of detty not exactly to daniel and betty to be together right now but they should give us a possibility that shows us this could happen in future.
YEY lililuza finally someone not opposed to DETTY!!!!
I agree I love the hints...keeps things interesting!!!!
over a year ago fifina said…
Why not betty and gio
thier sooo sweet 2gethr
don't get me wrong henri is hot
but hes da same as betty
and oppositz r mor likly to attract
I'm not opposed to Betty/Gio at all really, It is Henry/Betty that I can't stand, but my heart belongs to Daniel/Betty...:)
over a year ago jdrose said…
Just saw episode with Ralph Macchio as the councilman. So excited to see him on the show. Am rooting for Hilda to find a nice guy. Loved their chemistry together. Hope they keep it going this season!
^^Oh yeah me too...I loe Ralph Macchio for one thing, ever since he was in The Outsiders/Karate Kid...anyway I agree him and Hilda have AMAZING chemistry together, and like you said she needs a nice guy...:)
Hehe I wrote I loe Ralph Macchio instead of love...LOL!
over a year ago breita said…
i love the idea of Hilda finding someone and i love marc/cliff.
Now, betty/gio, i think that's over sadly... my two guys for this season would be either Jesse or Daniel... I love the idea of Detty :D and we havn't seen too much of Jesse to actually think there's something going on don't u think?
Hmmm well I think Crush'd kind of took away the Betty/Jesse romance train don't you?! I hope Jesse comes back into the picture overall of course I love Val Emmich, but I don't know if him and Betty would be good...of course I am a huge Detty fan!!!! But I doubt that will happen this season but I do think the writers will make their relationship, or friendship rather, stronger this season and friendship is a pairing right? Anyway I think that the growth of their friendship will continue this season like it did in 3x07 Crush'd!!!!
Marc/Cliff hopefully will continue...although I sense turmoil there, and something is going to happen!!!!!!! Well something else I should say!!!!
And I want to see Willie/Connor!!!! That would be interesting!!!!!
I am definately NOT however looking forward to Daniel/Molly...YUCK times a million!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TanyaB said…
I don't think Jesse is out - but he should be, because he's obviously someone who is going to take take take from Betty and not give back. I'd LOVE to see Gio + Betty, and, in the long run, maybe Daniel + Betty :) But they are too good friends to become anything else, no? I'd like Wilhelmina to also find someone, and why not Ignacio?