série crepúsculo Robert Pattinson - Official My o espaço page - link

angeljayne posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 10:16PM
for anyone who wants to view Robert Pattinson's my space page - here is the link -

link

série crepúsculo 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angeljayne said…
oh and he adds everyone as a friend which is very cool of him!
oh and for anyone who loves the song 'Let me Sign' by Robert Pattinson (its not on the soundtrack) Its played in the part of Twilight where Edward is sucking out the venom in Bella's arm...here is the link if you want to listen to it...I love it so much!!!!

link
over a year ago drgroz said…
Alright, do you guys seriously think this is Rob's real page? I mean, did you read it?
He put up his very first blog entry today on his myspace page....uh swoon! he is so genuine and downt to earth!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i don't think that's Rob. Why?
1. I dont think he says "y'all" (there's nothing wrong with that. I just dont think he would say that.)
2. I don't think he would say "I love you" to the fans. I think he would say "You fans are great and very encouraging." or something like that.
3. And for some reason, I don't think Rob would use the word "awesome". He use a different adjective... something like "phenomonal", or something that is less slang-ish. And maybe I'm being a complete nerd and idiot looking too deep into this.
4. And I don't think the he would actually tell the fans "thats the silliest question". He'd say that in an interview, but not to the fans.
5. And "Rob" logs in almost everyday. He said in the past that he never visited his page so he deleted it.

But, I could be wrong. Maybe this is the real Rob. And I apologize for actually looking for ways to think this isn't the real Rob.
last edited over a year ago
you could be right, but Id like to believe there are some celebrities who do take the time on myspace to acknowledge their fans. I dont mean to compare (sorry to Rob) - but its a well known fact Britney Spears regularly addresses her fans on her blog on myspace...as do other such celebs. Its possible Rob is one too...
I really think its his...especially after looking at all the other fanspaces on Myspace with his name. He doesnt accept any messages and only looks at the comments - Just like Stephanie Meyers official Myspace page - which you can get to via her website www.stepheniemeyer.com (she lists her official myspace page on her own website) - which Ive joined - she adds everyone as friends also. She does accept emails but makes a note she doesnt write back. But its definently hers...
So I do think Rob has one too...
you should check stephenie meyers myspace page out too - you get to it via her homepage
link
and also - Ive watched nearly every interview with Robert Pattinson - and he is not the most verbose person when questioned and many times he just says all the wrong things (which is funny), but shows he doesnt always think about everything he says - which could also be true for what he writes...
he gets a little overwhelmed by all the attention he has gotten by his instant fame and doesnt try to cover up his complete sense of confusion by it all. Thats a pretty honest response...
so if the myspace page is real, its possible he just wrote whatever popped into his mind giving it no real thought at all except that he was grateful for everyones comments and support...
the myspace page comes across to me as completely not thought out...which makes me thinks its definently him! and anyway - its fun to think he 'might' be a click away!!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
yeah. It would be nice if it was his real page, but I'm convinced that it's not his. And I too, have seen every interview of him. He may not think before he answers, but I'm sure he does think before he writes.
over a year ago ariel24 said…
I'm really sorry to disappoint you all but I know for a fact that it's not Rob's real myspace or affiliated with him in any way. Rob really did delete his old myspace and did not create a new one. I know this cause I was a member even before Harry Potter.
Even his publisist released an official statement quite recently warning fans the all Robert myspace sites are posers and not him as he has no site.
over a year ago monique221188 said…
smile
hello
monique'm from germany
is this the real Robert Pattinson at myspace
over a year ago pixie09 said…
tongue
trust me on this .. a pommy guy (englishman..) would not say hi ya'll .. ye .. and i doubt he would say i love you guys and really mean it or watever it was that it says ..
i could be wrong .. but i doubt it ..
over a year ago monique221188 said…
cool
can i him where otherwise find (Robert Pattinson)There it Addresses of him or so
over a year ago kjdhgofhg said…
wink
pffffffffffff do u rly think guys that this is his official myspace page???
honestly i dont think so..
check his answer of who he would like to meet"true love".lmfaooooo.THATS NOT ROBERT FO' SURE!!
over a year ago team_robward said…
hmmm
Yeah, sorry but that's SO not him! If you read it, it doesn't say what music or TV shows he likes and his favorite movies are just movies he has been in!
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Thats so not real lol, and btw, he's 23 not 22 lol
over a year ago Renesmee_XD said…
He did say he had a my space in a intwervie with Hayley Williams so I am guessing thaT is it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago spunkransom25 said…
but he said he HAD one that means that he used to have one but he deleted it...
over a year ago New_Moon_Master said…
tongue
Yeah...last time I checked he doesn't have one. Some people are just losers and have nothing better to do than get fan's hopes up. Thye do it for attention.
over a year ago lindsey031302 said…
doesnt have one of what
zzz
just got woken up by my evil brothers
sick
got to go to work today at 12. it sucks. i dont feel well.
crying
just woke up. got to babe sit.cant go to the pool because i have an ear afettin.
laugh
nope never seen the queer of folks. wish i had
over a year ago jacoblova54 said…
surprise
link

Funny FANS!
hmmm
TRIED TO DIDNT UPLOAD
worried
I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY BOYFRIEND.CAN ANY BODY HELP
crying
my best friend is moving at the end of the month. can you give me an a vise
sick
dont feel good. got a bump on my head
sad
GOT OFF WORK AT FIVE.JUST GOT HOME.GOT TO COOK DINNER FOR THE KIDS AND ME. BOYFRIENDS GOING FISHING WITH HIS BUD. STUCK AT HOME ALL BY MYSELF WITH MY 5YEAR OLD AND MY 2YEAR OLD.TELL ME SOMTHING TO DO.
got to go to work