transformers Transformers-Movie

naaila posted on Jul 28, 2007 at 06:32PM
I just came back from watching the movie and i thought it was fantastic! i really enjoyed it, i was never into the cartoons tho although my brothers loved it and we still have it on tape somewhere but i didn't realise how much i was goin to enjoy this film, i thot it was great. the special effects in the movie were superb, my mouth was literally open during the scenes where they were transforming. Awesome film, might take the wee cousins just to watch it again lol

transformers 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jenny99 said…
i went to see it yesterday and i didn't expect it to be that greater film but my gosh it was ace, i enjoyed it so so much i want to see it again!!
over a year ago nicola_16 said…
I have just watched the movie and i was gobsmacked the special effects were amazing i was on the edge of my seat all the way through it was sad when you thought bumblebee had died, i didn't even nw that there was cartoons haha. Otherwise it was a really brilliant/
over a year ago Arielka said…
I love it too... I t was amazing, I have to say that I didn´t expect to much of the movie...but when I saw it.. I just said Öh my god¨...Really good
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
it was brilliant! i loved it so much i have seen it 6 times and i still want to see it again!
over a year ago Bumblebee said…
It was amazing wasn't i can wait till it comes out!
over a year ago ScrouseMD said…
yup i just got it yesturday
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
What! how come you got it already ScrouseMD ?
over a year ago death-car said…
My dad didn't really like the film but I did