ilha dos desafios 3rd Challenge

ultimatefredde posted on May 07, 2009 at 12:58AM
This one is easy

just want you to talk me about any person

friend of school, friend on fanpop yourself or even me.

By the way lindsay (topez99) is now playing too.

ilha dos desafios 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TDIlover226 said…
mischievous
God, that IS easy! XD
over a year ago TDIlover226 said…
Oh, and by the way, Owen (vanitarocks) Couldn't have done his challenge, cause he dosn't have a computer, he comes to my house to use mine, and hes grounded...
over a year ago rockzsanders said…
big smile
Well, my best friend Katie has pink hair(and CONSTANTLY dyes it. next itll be green and black!(omfg duncan hair) no mowhawk, tho!) and shes the nicest person i have EVER met. (BFFFL's, KATIE!!!!!) We live right down the stree from each other. Weve also known each other since 1st grade! aaahhhh, the memories.
over a year ago dramastarr112 said…
my friend Julissia is one of my best friends at the time. every week her, me and our clique of friends go to the mall and hang out at the food court and go shopping. yesterday we both forgot our phis. ed. clothes and had to sit out with 2 other girls and we tried to play music on her cell without getting caught, but we did LOL! now we are in super big trouble with or phis. ed. teacher! we bouth are totally addicted to total drama island and skins (a drama about british teens)
over a year ago tyler_gf123 said…
me and my friend kylie r bffs! we've been friends since kindergarten (8 years and counting) and we do almost everything together! i guess u could say we're the real life kadie and sadie. one time, she said she was gonna marry justin, but he dint show up. so she dumped his ass and she said he got fat and did drugs so he lost his modeling job. now his new low is hitting on beth lol! and now her next person to marry is trent cuz she felt bad after gwen dumped him. TOMORROW AT MY SKOOL GYM AT 4:00 PM IS THE WEDDING lol.
 me and my friend kylie r bffs! we've been friends since kindergarten (8 years and counting) and we do
over a year ago Hollestercutie said…
me and dramastarr112 (Amy) decided not 2 talk about each other because you already know us, just in case u were wondering. well, since she picked julissia i'll pick ur other BFF Hajrija. we just meet this year because she moved from Bosnia and she was part of our group right away! like dramastarr said we LOVE going to the mall and she is also part of our vocal class. she went with us to see amy perform on Brittens got talent. she is into tdi/a 2.
over a year ago izzzyroxmysocks said…
heart
one of my friends names is kharessa...... crystal101cool. she rox!!! also does tahlia. they go to my school.they are my bbffe's. i met kharessa this year, and tahlia in 3rd grade.tahlia and kharessa are in different periods. well kharessa's in 10th. me and tahlia are in 6th.we all have a thing for tdi. i can go on with the list,..... but dont want to.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xxXsk8trXxx said…
I have a friend named Anna
We're friends and we've been friends ever scence we were 8
We're alot alike. We have SO many inside jokes and we like alot of the same things. Anna is really insane, but I don't care. If she was a character in tdi, she'd be Izzy
over a year ago sexybaby9087 said…
big smile
i have a very good bfffl (best female friends for life)well i have two one:Amanda Damler and two:Carmen they were my friends ever since they came to my school you see Amanda was being hated because people said she stinks and all that and when i tolled my teacher they didn't belived me or Amanda and ever since she came i was her first friend now Carmen she was at my school since September and i met her when Amanda came and next week we are haveing a sleep-over party lol
over a year ago izzzyroxmysocks said…
crying
wow tahlia thanks alot...