ilha dos desafios Should I stop composição literária Chrizzy?

TDIfangirl posted on Apr 04, 2009 at 07:45PM
I am a bit afraid of writing about my favorite couple now that there is someone who hates Chrizzy, one of my images, and possibly ME. I want to make the world of Fanpop happy and to not dissatisfy anyone.
So...
Should I do this person a favor and stop writing Chrizzy?
Should I only write it on my spot?
WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

ilha dos desafios 62 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
smile
K, you know I'm not that big a fan of Chrizzy right? but,I'm gonna back you up here, I have a feeling that your're gonna have more angry fans if you stop. Why should you bow down to one person when you have so many more fans that love your work! So, keep writeing and screw who ever is giving you problems!
over a year ago TDIfangirl said…
crying
Thank you....
over a year ago raknaff said…
cool
I know I've only read the first one but an awesome idea would be to have your own spot for Crizzy. Or maybe an whole TDI fan fiction spot to for every one to write their own stories. But I think if you enjoy writting the Crizzy stories on this spot thats fine it's not bugging me and if anyone else doesn't like them they should back off because your an amazing writter and don't let anyone put you down!
smile
Thanks, I feel much better now.
over a year ago dramastarr112 said…
smile
who cares what 1 person says? there are 13 chrizzy fans including me and if it where on tdi i bet it would be 1 of the most faved couples. ur an amazing writer and have a wonderful career in writing ahead of u.
and... chrizzy is cute :)
heart
I love you people....
over a year ago TDIlover226 said…
heart
WHAT! NO! NO! NO! NO! NEVER! Your articles are great! I think I would die of boredness if you stop writing Chrizzy! You make them seem so real! When ever a chrizzy article comes out I ALWAYS read it before doing anything else! Think about it! you've got a CLUB made for your articles!!!
big smile
I really love you people!
over a year ago lydiascats said…
I LOVE CHRIZZY!Who says you should stop writing it? It's not like your supposed to care about what everyone thinks. Just do what you feel like.

Izzy in real life! (Don't got any idea who this is, either!)
last edited over a year ago
 I amor CHRIZZY!Who says you should stop composição literária it? It's not like your supposed to care about what ev
smile
Thanks Lydia. I just wish someone could go kick their butt for me.
mischievous
I would, but then I'd get arrested again.....
over a year ago izzzyroxmysocks said…
heart
NO NO NO !!!! LISTEN TO ME! AS YOUR INTERN YOU SHOULD NEVER STOP WRITING! AS YOUR FRIEND NEVER STOP WRITING CHRIZZY!I MEAN ALL THAT WORK FOR NOTHING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRIZZY DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME , ITS THE ONLY PLUS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!BOY IF I FIND OUT WHO SAID THAT I WILL WHOP THEM! YOU ROCK TDIFANGIRL!
 NO NO NO !!!! LISTEN TO ME! AS YOUR INTERN YOU SHOULD NEVER STOP WRITING! AS YOUR FRIEND NEVER STOP W
smile
Awwww, thanks izzyroxmysox, your'e my fave intern.
over a year ago GWENxTRENT said…
heart
to TDIfangirl-listen, to me. if you ever, ever, EVER! stop writing chrizzy, i will hunt you down, i don't care if you're a 1,000,000,000 miles away from me, i will.
to the person how hates chrizzy- now u ticked me of... i don't care if you send me a billion hate notes, but it hurts more just being me, so you can call me fat, stupid, or ugly...but TDIfangirl is my bfffl, you mess with her, you mess with the chrizzy fans and me, izzyroxmysox, TDIfangirl, and mostly...ME!!!!! so back off. and guess what izzyroxmysox, i will happily help you find them... so yeah like i said, never ever ever stop writing!
smile
Thanks GwenxTrent.
mischievous
aww, what the hell! I'll go ta prison again! bring out the shot guns, pile into the jeep, lets hunt us some chrizzy haters!
Whoooooooooo yeah!
over a year ago vanitarocks said…
mischievous
seriously, NO! I'll hunt them down! with u guys!
thank you
smile
Thanks.

P.S The hater's name is Solarflarane.
over a year ago sexybaby9087 said…
crying
you cannot stop if u do i will have nothing to read when im depress please dont
sad
Awwww...I don't want you to be depressed...
big smile
oh oh! now it's time to kick some ass!
smile
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
over a year ago dramastarr112 said…
i told her to stop bothering u
smile
Thanks.
heart
that's not good enough...well maby it is but i still want to kick some ass! *zoey from mew mew power or tokyo mew mew's voice* mew mew style mew mew grace, mew mew power in your face! love that show!
smile
Ooooh, me too! And I don't give a crap about what the haters say!
thats my chica, oh ya! say it with me TDIfangirl: i anin't gonna let no hater get in my way of what i'm doin' cuz i love wat i do! i'm sorry, i'm just happy that you're happy again!
last edited over a year ago
smile
Cool!
HATERZ SUK BUTT!
wink
i have a plan...we get together, get our guns, go to chris and izzy's house, they get mad, we find the chick that told you that, and we tell her about chrizzy, she likes it, and we all live happily ever after, in whatever place we live in, in my case...DC!
big smile
Sounds cool!
heart
*sings* she's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
smile
And better than ever!
over a year ago biancatdifan said…
mischievous
i love chrizzy,and i even write articles for them,great for you dramastarr112!!
big smile
That's greatt!
over a year ago rockzsanders said…
mischievous
See, here's the thing- Solarflarane (or whatever it is) is just pissed off because you are a GREAT writer, and they can't write NEARLY as good as you! I don't know what their problem is, but I'd like to see them try to get past me and my posse! AND the people on Fanpop who will kick their ass! So, NO! Do NOT stop writing Chrizzy!
luv,
rockzsanders
smile
Thanks!

smirk
now that ur back and better then ever... get to writing. and not on the chrizzy space...on the TDI space... let's just see if solarflanrane says anything...just wait and see...
big smile
I'm working on a reealy long article with all my couples, including Chrizzy!
over a year ago emisa123 said…
mischievous
If you do I WILL GET YOU!

NEVER EVER EVER STOP WRITING CHRIZZY!
heart
when do you think it will be out?
big smile
Listen, I could track down Solarflame and tell him/her to stop messing with you. I could be like your on-line bodygaurd. messsage me when ya need me!
big smile
Thanks emisa123!
Oh, and IT'S OUT NOW!!!!
yay! gee, that was a quick time to reply.
smile
I know, right?
heart
yay!
smile
Oh, and I'm writing a new series!
over a year ago rockzsanders said…
heart
WE ALL LOVE YOU, TDIFANGIRL!!