Total Drama Island Fancharacters ♥♪Christmas RP♪♥

obssesedTDIgirl posted on Nov 16, 2011 at 03:53AM
Ah, Christmas. A joyous, song-filled time of the year where children await Santa to bring them gifts the night of Christmas Eve. And even though Christmas is weeks away, who says we can't RP? So, this RP is taken place about 2 weeks Christmas. Without further ado, here are the rules(because we'd have chaos without them!)!

~RULES~

1.) No godmodding! Depending on themes on different RP's its allowed. But for this one, it's not. Sorry!

2.) Watch your grammar please! Unless it’s in your characters nature to talk with a lot of non-grammar, then that’s fine, but it doesn’t have to be super proper either. As long as others can understand it, then it’s cool.

3.) No magic and or paranormal stuff.

4.) No canon characters or non OC’s of any kind. I don’t want to see Duncan come in or Squidward from SpongeBob come in or anything. I can be irritating at times, so please, no Canon or non OC’s.

5.) No Mary-Sues or Ravens. I don’t want any form of them (Example: Gary-Stew). Their so aggravating.

6.) Don’t gang up on characters! Yeah, it makes sense if there in a gang and there bulling someone, but don’t make it like the following example:
Lucy: *pushes Mary off the edge of a building*
Mary: *hangs onto the edge of the building, and climbs back on top*
Lucy: *throws Mary off building* (so she doesn’t have any possible way of getting up)

So, have fun with this RP! Make it sad, sweet and caring, anything!

For this RP, I'll be using my OC, Caroline. I don't have pictures of her because my scanners not working. I've drawn her so many times tough so EVENTUALLY i'll get her up!

~Character Name - Age - Username~
Caroline - 16 - obssesedTDIgirl
Crystal - 16 - nocofangirl218
Demetry - 16 - nocofangirl218
Nigel - 19 - nocofangirl218
Michelle - 15 - princess2109
Miranda - 15 - princess2109
Lacey - 17 - princess2109
Nolie - - taytrain97
Drake - - taytrain97
Riley - 16 - colecutegirl
Matt - 16 - colecutegirl
Katie - 15 1/2 - Strawberry0020
last edited on Nov 16, 2011 at 08:08PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 58 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...