Tokio Hotel Worst Band Ever? Oh Noes!

rawrr-doll posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 12:24PM
:'( Tokio Hotel are up for worst band ever :'(
NEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

Tokio Hotel 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rithumdragon said…
I don't even see how the hell that's POSSIBLE! People are obviously judging before they've heard all their stuff. ;)
over a year ago TokioSmosh said…
sad
Are you srs? :o
Those people must not know what good music is then. :x
over a year ago rithumdragon said…
The JoBros "won" Worst Band. xD (Fail.) I don't like the Jonas Brothers but I know they don't deserve Worst...I've not heard one of the bands on the list who were nominated, but I know pretty much no-one deserved it lol.
over a year ago mrs-mindfreak said…
That's horrible! Tokio Hotel is going to freaking take over the world! They cannot be even considered as worst band! That's a complete joke!
over a year ago AngieeKayy89 said…
nein! thats terrible.
Tokio Hotel is going DOMINATE THE WORLD.
the jonas brothers should of won worst band EVER. x]
over a year ago lizzy said…
well some people just dont like the kind of music
over a year ago RemindMe said…
angry
In my class they say, that Bill is gay, and he is nasty.. And much more.. But me and my friend are totaly towards....!
over a year ago RemindMe said…
But some say, that they also are in best? (:
over a year ago gomukiller said…
I'm a musician and personally I think 75% of the band is OK... But Bill kills all the talent they have... I was disapointed when I bought the Cd Scream :'(...
over a year ago SnapeOWNSedward said…
Don't believe that. From what I heard, most people who say Tokio Hotel sucks never even bothered to listen to thier music. They tend to base thier opinions on the Kaulitz twins appearance. Here's a few comments I heard. "Bill looks gay." "There is no way Tom is just a wigger." Haters grow up.
over a year ago xHumanoid said…
kiss
I don't care what other people think of Tokio Hotel, they rock the Tokio-Aliens' world, and that's all that matters.
We're here for you, TH! <3
over a year ago kenzichu said…
what ?? tokio hotel is 1 of the best band's in a long time
 what ?? tokio hotel is 1 of the best band's in a long time
over a year ago oJdelight56 said…
OMG, I fell in love with them as soon as my bfff introduced them to me! THey are one of my favorite bands!
Can you stop picking on th JoBros! I think they are epic
over a year ago theonlyking said…
heart
now that's just silly they are the best band ever I'd like to see any other band trying to beat them