Tiva fã Fiction Tiva fã Fiction Fest! [Round 4 - "Contents.....PRICELESS."] [CLOSING DATE: 17th NOVEMBER 2010]

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Jun 21, 2010 at 02:55PM
In case there are a few of you that don't know, there are a group of us who wanted to start a Tiva Fan Fiction Fest. This is basically where we write one shots based on prompts we have been given.

RULES

1. Rounds will last for ONE MONTH. If you don't submit your fanfic during this time, you will not be put in the pick.

2. Fan Fics must be between 250 to 1500 words.

3. You can call your fanfic whatever you want, as long as you state in the notes of your fanfic that you are participating in the round and what the prompt is for it. This is so that I can differentiate between what is a submission for this and what is just a normal fanfic. :)

4. Picks to choose the winner will last for one week, the winner will then choose the next theme from the link

5. Even though you will submit your fanfics here, it would be nice if you posted the link to the fanfic here too, but you don't HAVE to.

6. You DO NOT have to participate in each round.

7. The winner will get props.

8. Fics CAN be AU, and can be songfics if the prompt is a lyric.

9. The winners list will be put here. Along with the next round prompt.

10. Please state in the notes the rating, word count and a small summary. If it's smut, please put that in the title, so people know before they click on it. :)

------------------

WINNER LIST

ROUND 1 - "Come on, Ziva" from 7x14 Masquerade - Jenna with link
ROUND ! - "I'm pregnant, Tony."....

------------------

ROUND 3 .....

------------------

Any questions, just ask. I don't bite. :)

Let's get writing!

Byeeeeeeee! <3

last edited on Aug 29, 2010 at 05:37PM

Tiva fã Fiction 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...