titanic DO YOU COLLECT titanic STUFF???

SaryB posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 03:33AM
I mean if you as a fan collect posters, books, or may be you have a special decoration in your room related with Titanic. I used to collec posters and paste them all around my bedroom but now I get them saved in a box. Now I´ve just two big pictures hanged on the wall'cause I'm still a fan of Titanic.

titanic 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SaryB said…
smile
I used to collec posters and paste them all around my bedroom but now I get them saved in a box. Now I´ve just two big pictures hanged on the wall 'cause I'm still a fan of Titanic.
over a year ago leoandkatefan said…
Well, maybe it's not an extra-ordinary thing but I have a Titanic poster on my wall and Leo's and Kate's pics. near it. I have Titanic DVDs and also the soundtrack album.
over a year ago AaronHaley4ever said…
I have a book about the movie, the HEart of the Ocean necklace, a Rose doll (the original one , not the reissue) and a Cal doll that I made myself (don't know if that counts)
over a year ago Samantha1297 said…
I have the 3D lithograph, three books (Discovering the Titanic, James Cameron's Titanic, Titanic: The Tragic Story of the Ill-Fated Ocean Liner), the 1970's board game, Rose Barbie doll, two CDs from the movie, two pairs of VHS tapes, the 3-Disc Special Collector's Edition, the regular DVD, a pack of playing cards, a collage of pics from the movie I made, and a genuine Cleveland Plain Dealer that was published after the sinking.

And that's pretty much it. :) FOR NOW!
over a year ago biscuit123 said…
big smile
I LOVE TITANIC AN HAVE EVERY THING I CAN FFIND THAT HAS TO DO WITH TITANIC WHERE DO YOU BUY THE ROSE DOLL
over a year ago jackdawson-love said…
heart
I have a LOT of stuff! I have about 15 posters, an iPhone Jack and Rose case, the collectors edition of the movie, the DVD, the VHS tape, the anniversary edition soundtrack, a Heart of the Ocean necklace, a necklace with ACTUAL coal from the wreck of the Titanic, a purse with Jack and Rose on it, a Jack and Rose keychain, a Titanic movie card set, the Barbie Rose doll, a Titanic Calendar, a model of the ship(that you had to make), and I don't even know how many books!! I got JAMES CAMERON'S TITANIC, an eyewitness book about it, a book about the couples on their honeymoons, a book by Jim Pipe, and a LOT more books:) And that's all I have for now;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ocara said…
big smile
i saw the movie in 3d it was awesome now i have the movie so yes.
over a year ago biscuit123 said…
blush
Titanic movie is very heart rasing for me even tow i seen it so many times i get this tingle in my spine i lov it it is amazing i love it i love i love it the song makes me happy and i see jack and roses face when sombody mentioned it in school i get that feeling dont tell my teacher but i went home and watched the movie i said i had a headach
over a year ago Samantha1297 said…
@biscuit123 My friend got the doll for my birthday. I don't remember from where.
over a year ago AaronHaley4ever said…
It took some doing but I finally found a poster of Cal without anybody else. I also got the collectors edition DVD, too.

@biscuit123: there's more than 1 Rose doll. The one I have is the original 1998 issue manufactured by galoob. There was also a Rose Barbie released in 2007 for the 10th anniversary of the film and a taller Rose doll made by the Franklin MInt. all 3 are available on ebay :)
over a year ago McRoth said…
Hi everybody. I'm new in here and I wonder if someone could help me with my question. I own a bottel of Cabernet Sauvignon from the movie tour. It's limited to 5000 bottles I think and I haven't found one for a long time, even world wide. Does anyone know how much this thing is worth? I'm greatful for any help I can get.
over a year ago TitanicLover100 said…
yes i do
over a year ago TITANIIC said…
Look at this

About building new Titanic

link

Our website is link

See you on board , too?!
 Look at this About building new titanic https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/titanic-again--2#/