The Tenth Doctor The first time

Ithrenniel posted on Oct 03, 2013 at 06:00PM
Hi there everyone! I'm new to this fandom, and I haven't watched all the seasons yet. (I'm at the beginning of 4) But, the first time I saw him, I kind off fell in love with the 10th... He is amazing, and I really really like him!

Now to the topic, what did you guys think of him when he first appeared? And the first time you watched all the episodes with him?

The Tenth Doctor 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TARDIS_bleu said…
My first episode was Blink, so he was in it...but not very much. After a while I fell completely in love with him. In his last episode, his last words just broke my heart, and, even though it was over a year ago,I still really miss him, and I will always love him no matter what.
over a year ago ktichenor said…
heart
My first episode was The Shakespeare Code and the very first thought came to my head when I saw him was WOW! I thought it had to be illegal to be that gorgeous and I just kept watching and loving him and the show more and more. Soon I was hooked on the tenth Doctor and the series. He is now one of my favorite actors as well as my favorite Doctor of the series!