a vida secreta de uma adolescente americana What would they do for season 2?

Bubbly131 posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 12:55AM
The show is about a teenage girl who gets pregnant, so what will they do after she has her baby? She'll probably have her baby for the season 1 finale, so what do you thinks going to happen in season 2?

a vida secreta de uma adolescente americana 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nickelhatton2 said…
CANCEL IT!!!
over a year ago sarabeara said…
prob have grace lose her virginity.
over a year ago RORYnJESSfan said…
Amy is not going to have the baby on the season 1 finale!!! She is like only a few months pregnant and besides after she has the baby they still have to see how they set up the arrangement with Amy and Ricky or if Amy and Ben will get married... honestly this whole show isn't about that baby... that's just how it started.
over a year ago nickelhatton2 said…
The season finale is not until like May. It's taking a break until January but is returning for another 13 episodes. It's quite feasible that she would have the baby in the finale. But I wouldn't put it past the crap writers to try and drag another few seasons out of her pregnancy. Seriously CANCEL IT !!!!
over a year ago badazzgrl said…
There would not be a show anymore if she did not keep the baby.

We already know her and ben are going to secretly get married.

They will have to try to raise the baby, which is going to cause plenty of complications in their relationship.
over a year ago gossipchic13 said…
Amy obviously didn't have her baby yet so I think that she might be ready to have it in season 2 (not sure.)
Amy and Ben might start to have problems and take a break (hope not) and Grace will probably loose her virginity to Ricky.
Adrianne will hopefully be fully over Ricky and get with Jack (i wish they would just happen already) and Amy's little sis will probably....well i am clueless on her....lol
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
hmmm
This season 2 you all keep talking about, is only the continuation of season 1. Season 2 started June 22nd.