the office Which Office Character Do You Hate the Most?

papa posted on Jan 13, 2007 at 06:11AM
Used to be Angela the wicked for me, but after this last episode, I have to agree with the title of that other forum thread recently posted - Andy is evil.

I liked the guy at first, but his schtick is getting old (especially when he starts to step on Michael's toes).

I also don't care much for Toby. He IS really annoying. I love it when Michael gets to rip on Toby (happens almost every episode).

Finally, I'd throw Kelly in there too. Her bubbly characters is borderline obnoxious. Ryan seems to feel that way sometimes too. I don't really get why he's with her.

Thoughts?

the office 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-74 of 74

over a year ago supercalo23 said…
I thought I disliked a lot of people at first (Angela, Kelly, Packer) but I have found that I like them all now. The truth is, all of them add something to the show. It's a realistic "office" show because there are so many characters that are so much like the people everyone work with. If any of them were gone, even Andy or Kelly, the show just wouldn't be the same.
over a year ago ccarter219 said…
I think most of the characters are present for a reason, even if you love to hate them, but Karen bores me to tears. I think she and Jim are a mismatch, even for fictitious characters. He has a enormous sense of humor and she's barely breathing.
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
I really really hate Todd Packer. Ryan can be kinda annoying sometimes. Apart from that, I love everyone on The Office, some more than others
over a year ago Gstine said…
Every time Meredith is on screen, something inside me dies a little.
over a year ago marissa said…
lol Gstine.
over a year ago Gstine said…
Let me elaborate. I don't necessarily want Meredith off the show. I think she serves as an excellent cautionary tale for little girls to know what not to become when they grow up.

But I still cringe whenever she gets drunk, hits something with her car, flashes the camera, or hits on someone. I hope I never get divorced or have to have a histerectomy.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I've never really cared for Dwight. Kidding. Why would they all be in Russian? See, I was kidding. I get carried away with Dwight, but honestly, I'd like to see Oscar off the show. His gayness scares the crap out of me.
boptopshop commented…
Homophobe over a year ago
over a year ago ilovemichael said…
Why does every one hate andy, i love him.. i hate toby
over a year ago OnlyNDreams said…
I hated Karen from day 1 and she never did grow on me. I love everyone else! Andy kinda drove me crazy at first, but then I grew to love him :D
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
I can't stand Meredith. Eww...she grosses me out.
over a year ago nezenic said…
Andy. If he was an original cast member, I probably wouldn't hate him as much. But I'd still hate him, heh.
over a year ago Jablowmebawlz said…
I'm shocked that no one mentioned Jan. I can't stand her in the least. She's completely self-centered and she continually toys with Michael when it comes to having a baby. She mooches off of him when she gets fired and spends all his money forcing him to work 2 full time jobs and then blames him for going broke. She even goes as far as believing her own daughter will never be able to "fill her shoes". Plus she a creepy cougar bitch. Fuck Jan!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cristina543 said…
Ryan is the worst!!! So pretentious and stuck up... Always thought he was better than everyone.
Also, he treated Kelly terribly! He doesn't have any good qualities.
over a year ago scrantonWHAT said…
Ryan
over a year ago zippitydoodah said…
Hannah Smoterich-Barr. "For crying out loud!"
over a year ago mhaggerty said…
I really hate Todd Packer because he is so rude to everyone and take advantage of how nice michael is to him
over a year ago MScottPaperCo said…
Todd F Packer. All the way. Complete douchebag., Andy Bernard, Roy Anderson, Karen Filipelli, and Kathy.
over a year ago boptopshop said…
I fucking hate Michael he is so annoying and a jerk.
He is just a huge dick. He is lucky that he found Holly and fell
in love with her. Fucking strippers hate Michael, like dam.
He also manipulates Dwight, which is awful.
over a year ago chrisfrancz said…
I think it’s great that the characters create a strong
impression in either direction. Compare Kevin of season 1
to the end of season 2. He started as a background
character who was pretty uninteresting. By the endbof the
2nd season he was a well-developed character.
over a year ago Neurepublik said…
Pete was a complete douchebag. Actually both he and Clark were awful. They had all those great supporting character, yet gave screen time to those two dweebs. Those two pretty much ruined the show.
over a year ago someonehere839 said…
If there was one person I had to choose it would definitely be Nelly because she is very obnoxious.
over a year ago StanleyManley said…
TODD PACKER
over a year ago DrumBob said…
I thought it was Ryan, but it has to be Todd Packer; a consistent asshole from beginning to end.
over a year ago cloudn7 said…
Definitely the worst is Todd Packer, most offensive by far

link)-(Up-to-S3)