the office Something to think about

Office_001 posted on Nov 15, 2008 at 01:19AM
Ok so this spot has a lot of people right. So why is there like rarley anybody here it seems. Theres only like 2 people that comment on picks and ususally only like 14 people acutally answer the picks. and nobody rates things. This is one of the most biggest spots on Fanpop and I think everyone should do stuff on here I am desperatly trying to win my next medal here and I can't cause nobady will pick, comment, or rate my stuff. So if you could please please please comtribute more to this amazing spot.

the office 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Snerkie said…
...so you just want people to comment and rate so you can get a medal? :\ Post so people can enjoy things, not just aim for a medal.
over a year ago Office_001 said…
^^I am also doing that but I have a green one and it would be awesome to get a yellow one too.
over a year ago smoore23 said…
No, I know what you mean. For the number of people here, there seem to just be a few who rate. And I know it's the same 1 or 2 people. I get some comments on the stuff I post, but it's usually from the same people.
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Sorry, I usually am on here, I guess lately GG has invaded my precious time on here, but I will try to be on here and rate and comment!
over a year ago Office_001 said…
thanks guys
over a year ago iar said…
Yeah...I think you guys are right.
over a year ago someguynamedjer said…
I agree...look at the stats of every forum topic...I think the ratio of views to comments is always like 200:1. C'mon! It's a forum! Contribute! You don't get to just eavesdrop on what others are saying!