the office Season Finale--Spoiler

crestwoodcomet4 posted on May 16, 2008 at 02:01AM
ok so the office went back to some regulars w/ pranks so thats good...but Andy...YOURE killing me...killing Jim's thunder...next year will be the proposal/wedding and I believe it will be its last year unfortunetly

the office 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago officefan011 said…
i agree andy irritated me in this episode, but not as much as angela. you could tell she didnt want to say yes but did so anyway. very stupid. and crestwood why do you think next year will be the last year?
over a year ago crestwoodcomet4 said…
they are running out of ideas i think...and once jim and pam tie the knot...i think thats it...i think the wedding will be the season finale
over a year ago officefan011 said…
i could see that, but this episode wasnt all about jim and pam, which others this season have been. i could see the show surviving past jim and pam, relationships dont end at marriage
over a year ago krazykray said…
Perfection!
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
mmm
jim was gonna propose but shoot man!
and man didn't leave my with the feeling as the other season finale but it was still good :)
the new hr rep. and michael. sjhe's so cute
over a year ago Luciie-Goosiie said…
OMG i just finished watching it..... i am seriously crying right now because Andy stole Jim's moment! I think I am too emotionally invested in Jam! still right now I hate Andy so much!
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
phyliss catching dwight and angela. WOW!!! i thought she would catch jim proposing.
over a year ago shannieannie said…
luciie-goosiie, im right there with you. im crying too. i freaking hate andrew bernard. but honestly its not his fault. it just happened at the WRONG moment.
and 28spike28, i thought that too. i sooo thought JAM would be like, doing that to make up for jim not proposing or...something.
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
I couldn't believe Angela said yes to Andy! Well, she said 'ok', but still... And then she went off and hooked up with Dwight! Has she no morals left? Don't get me wrong, I love Dwangela, but that was pretty shocking!

Question: who do you think isn't coming back? Ryan or Toby or both? That wasn't very clear...

Also, I expected Ryan to be arrested, but on drug charges, not for fraud. He had it coming though!
over a year ago iar said…
I wanted Jim to propose...I think we'll have to wait till next season...it was a good way to pospone things without they broken up...it was a little dissapointed...
I thought that Jim was going to go for Ryan's Job in a moment...
I really like this episode...although it left me like a little sad...
last edited over a year ago
i think after all my complaining, that it actually makes sense and fits better that jim didn't propose, because pam still has to go to art school for three months anyway, so they'll be apart, so, no wedding planning....
ugh i just hope she doesn't meet another guy in new york. THAT would be horrible.
over a year ago im_blah_blah said…
I really thought Jim would still propose later that night.
me too... i thought thats what phyllis was going to walk in on... :(
over a year ago streetsk8ernick said…
maybe jim will take ryans job, and pam will have that art job in new york, and they will both be there for the 3 months. it could work.
over a year ago krazykray said…
I think that I am too invested in the Jam relationship as well. But, seriously, how can you not be?

Also, Pam and Jim can NOT leave Scranton for good! I'll cry.
over a year ago tabin said…
I thought this was very well written. Michael, despite everything so unlikable about him, shows the depth of his heart when he chose to support Jan and miss out on a new love interest. Dwight in all his cluelessness takes responsibility for losing Angela, only to win her back, I think, on the brink (he spent an entire day with her alone in the office during the "job fair" episode and did nothing). Andy is annoying and likable at the same time because he's so helpless (by the way, if his proposal was a momentary decision despite the fact that he had the ring all along, why was his parents there?) Last but not least, Jim the smoothest operator was giving advice to Michael the whole time on how he needs to move slowly, only to be beaten to the punch again for moving too slowly (on "cruise ship", as he was just about to tell Pam that she was the colleague he would save if the ship went down, Roy popped the question). He'd made up his mind to propose to Pam for several episodes now, but again, waited until too late. Irony throughout.