jogos vorazes Frases That Prove Katniss Loves Gale

silver93 posted on May 04, 2010 at 08:30PM
i'm making one for peeta too. post quotes that prove katniss is in love with gale. then we can compare those number of quotes or types of quotes to the number of peeta ones. this way we can tell which one she should or has fallen for. and please no flames. just keep this strictly about the book.
last edited on May 04, 2010 at 08:32PM

jogos vorazes 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago skittles33 said…
Catching Fire - "GALE IS MINE. I AM HIS. Anything else is unthinkable." (page 117)
over a year ago colorfulssmile said…
Catching Fire - "Of course, I love Gale." page 125
over a year ago XxIsabellaxX said…
I am Team Peeta and I have always been team Peeta . I felt sad about Gale on the 1st and 2nd books but on the 3rd book he was a complete JERK. I am glad Katniss stayed with Peeta.
over a year ago GaleTribute said…
Gale is no jerk.
over a year ago SamB7 said…
He is, a huge jerk. He made the bombs that blew Prim up and he made the plan to blow up all those kids with the parachute bombs. And he gave his consent for them to do it. Gale is EVIL.
over a year ago pasdoll said…
Gale is NOT evil. You can't blame him for making the bombs, because he wasn't the one making them alone. What about Beetee, ah? I don't see anyone blame Beetee for it. And Gale didn't send the bombs, Coin did. I think a lot of people just love to hate Gale because they love to love Peeta, and Gale was like his rival.
over a year ago GaleTribute said…
I was just about to go on a huge angry rant to SamB7 explaining how Gale is not a jerk OR evil, but pasdoll said everything i needed to say. I agree 100% plus i think it was just a way to get Gale out of the picture so Katniss could end up with Peeta. God knows why though. Now people *Peeta fans* just like to use it as an excuse to hate Gale because you can't stand that Katniss loved Gale. And in my opinion if anything she loved Gale a little more than she did Peeta.
over a year ago 5saltydog said…
OK. How bout we point out the flaws of Peeta, because I can assure you he is no more perfect than Gale. First, he is a compulsive liar. Most of everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, for instance. Saying Katniss was prego, the whole "cave scene", fake. Next he is manipulative. Once agian another habbit I wouldn't want. And lastly he tried to kill Katniss, KILL I say, so if your gonna hate on Gale for an accident might as well bring up how Peeta went crazy and tried to kill Katniss. Not to mention he forgot everthing between them. It really runined them for me.
over a year ago alex_zelda said…
hmmm
Well, what Peeta did was all for saving Katniss - the pregnancy lie and the cave scene. And trying to kill Katniss, that was because of the Capitol's treatment on him. I'm not saying I hate Gale, he has his flaws, and he did the bombings because he was full of rage against the Capitol.
over a year ago hwolke said…
big smile
I totaly agree with you alex_zelda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago Domo_WUVS_Peeta said…
hmmm
To be honest,I love Peeta but Gale is not to bad. People "hate" Gale because they love Peeta. Not ALL Peeta fans(like myself) hate Gale. I think Katniss & Gale do have some chemistry but they have something bigger than that. It's called "friendship".A unbreakable friendship. Katniss & Peeta have a fake romance to stay alive. They're romance is gone much deeper and real during all three books. You have to admit that Katniss didn't fall for Peeta(entirely)until like the third book"Mockingjay" right? What I'm trying to say is that Gale is not EVIL or a JERK he is just misunderstood by all. You really think Gale's mind is set to kill Prim? Obviously you haven't read the first two books. Gale cares for Prim and it was all accidental. Plus this is quotes proving Katniss loves Gale not a whole rant about Gale being a jerk and evil. I mean come on! He's just a fictional character.
over a year ago nejra_181818 said…
Gale loved Katniss,he did make the bombs,but he had no idea that they would use them to kill children,nor Prim.He thought the bombs were supposed to be a form of deffence from Capitol or something like that.
over a year ago missing_99 said…
Gale got intense in Mockingjay with the war, but in no way was he the direct cause of Prim's death. He didn't plan or want them to kill her. He and Beetee both designed the bombs which were sent out by Coin. Prim was just in a bad place. I'm not personally Team Gale, but I will stick up for one of the least liked characters.

Also, I think Katniss loved Gale like you would love or need a friend. Not romantic. They are hunting partners and confidants. Katniss said herself that she kissed Gale out of loneliness. I don't even like the love triangle going on in the background. But she was right when she said she didn't need Gale's fire, as she had enough of her own, but instead needed hope and promise of better times. She found those things in Peeta, and I think that is why she chose him. I also believe that she grew to love him over time.