Os Heróis do Olimpo Rise of the Chosen Ones

megon4ever posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 03:47PM
10 years have past since Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, and Thalia Grace disappeared during/after the battle with Gaea. And 10 years have past since Chaos offered the seven a place in his army. The two camps are at hard work looking for any trace of these heroes.

Little do they know that Percy Jackson and Jason Grace are at a secret base training. And training what for? EVERYTHING. New monsters are stirring, stronger than the gods. Chaos has a secret, a secret that could either destroy the world or save it. And two demigods will rise to power and greatness.

This is the sequel to my Mark of Athena. I am not following RR's plot anymore. It would be better for you to read the my Mark of Athena first, but you don't have too as the summary fills you in on everything. Please don't say unkind things. I can respect your opinion, but word it in a way that doesn't insult myself or the story. I can take criticism and compliments though. :D No spam please too!

Note: Such characters like Zoe, Bianca, and Luke have come back to work for Chaos in his army. They fight for the greater good and go around the world recruiting. ALSO, the first chapter is posted on page three. My lovely readers do like commenting..

This story is now dedicated to those who have been constantly commenting on this story, and a few special people:
rainbow_girl
owllover911
teamleo
pooperscooper23
SeaIris2001
Love you all! Hope you enjoy my story!
last edited on May 30, 2013 at 11:59PM

Os Heróis do Olimpo 256 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...