Os Heróis do Olimpo Once upon.. reality

pjlover447 posted on May 05, 2012 at 01:07PM
Rating: T

Characters: Leo, Piper, Jason, Coach Hedge, Ect.

Summary: Basicly after the war and Leo realizes how much they underestimate him. So he decides to show him he's not just a silly son of Heaphestus, but will he go to far?

disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO or HoO related.

Prolougue

As Leo drifted asleep he had a feeling his life wouldn't be the same.

He had this feeling that if he fell asleep his somewhat perfect life would be gone. Simply vanish and he'd have to work hard to get it back. If he could.

So little did Leo know how right he was, because when he finally closed his eyes Hera started her carefully thought plan. Leo's memories were soon gone. The time he met Piper, the time he realized how much he liked her, and the day they finally got together. It was no suprise, everyone else at the school had expected it. "Hey, it's the loser couple!" They had said, even though at the time Leo and Piper were not a couple, but now all that was simply a faded memory.

In exchange for Leo's memories Leo went into a world where he didn't get the girl. Where he was just second best because his best friend was the superhero. Where he was always the third wheel, because the girl he liked was dating his best friend. Where he's just looked at as a repair boy who makes useless machines.

Well he'd show them. Leo knew that one day- if atleast for one simple day- they would remember his name. He wondered if she would even remember, the way they used to hang around all the time and just mess around.

He wondered, but knew it couldn't be true because unlike him, her memories were still gone.

last edited on May 05, 2012 at 01:09PM

Os Heróis do Olimpo 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Awesome this sounds good post soon
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
heart
sounds pretty cool
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
aww i get 2nd comment
over a year ago universalpowa said…
coolio! I love this! post soon!! Leo is awesome! lololol
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Thx so much for commenting I'll try to post today. Kay?
over a year ago demigod324 said…
This sounds really cool plz post soon
post soon! please? i want to reeaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddd
Here I hope its not to bad though, guys ill try to make other chapters longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one
Leo

Leo walked through camp with no problem, unlike the rest of the seven.

The rest of the seven got crowded by the whole camp except for a few of Leo’s friends, which weren’t much. Leo met up with his friends in front of the Hermes cabin. His friends- Travis, Connor, Drew (Yeah, Drew. She started acting nice- kind of) Katie, Lou Ellen, Nyssa and Thalia (Okay having Thalia there was a dream come true for Leo, even if they were just friends).

Leo got to his friends just in time to hear Connor ask Travis for some drachmas.

“Hey guys,” Leo said.

“Oh, hey Leo.” Katie said.

“How’s it going Valdez?” Thalia asked.

“Oh, you know the usual? Fighting monsters, having amazing fire powers,” Everyone smiled ready for Leo’s to say his next words, “Defeating Ladies made of dirt!”

“Really! No way” practically every one of Leo’s friends said except for Connor who had said: “Wait you said ladies, I know I’m not good at grammar but doesn’t that mean plural?” Everey one ignored him though.

“Hey thalia I’m surprised you didn’t hear this from Jason yet.” Leo said as Frank, Hazel, and Nico walked by reminding Leo of the fact that Thalia and Jason were siblings.

“Nah, I was going to ask him, but it was crowded over there. Plus I’d hear the same thing: That you guys kicked Gaea’s butt” Thalia said grinning.

Gods, why is she a hunter, Leo thought.

“Anyways by now he’s busy. He’s always with Piper.” Thalia said and everyone laughed. Leo looked over at Piper and Justin Bieber’s “That should be me” started playing in his head.

Eww Justin Bieber, Leo thought, How do I even know the name of one of his songs?

Leo sighed and joined the conversation in which Connor was fighting for drachmas.

Well, the song does fit me, but no more listening to Justin Bieber, Leo thought.
last edited over a year ago
LOL JUSTIN BEIBER XD

awesome! :DDD i hope you can post when you find the time :P lol
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
Wow, the prologue is awesome!
And so is this chapter!!!

POST SOON! :D
over a year ago Nemisis said…
love it post soon
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
You know this is probably one of the best forums I've read........... so far. Post soon!
thanks guys and heres another chapter :)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Chapter 2
Leo

“Everyone down to the mass hall, please,” Chiron said “Especially the seven,”

“The seven,” Leo snorted, walking along with his friends, “More like the six. I’m never mentioned!”

“Hey, it’s okay fame isn’t everything.” Katie said. Her boyfriend, Travis fake gasped and put on a horrified look.

“Oh, my, Zeus. Travis did you hear her?” Connor asked Travis. Leo looked over at Thalia who looked extremely annoyed.

“So, how are the hunters?” Leo asked lamely.

Thalia raised an eyebrow at him, “Leo,” She said, “I’m not going to quit the hunters just because you have some silly crush on me, so get over it,”

“Gee, Thalia one minute we’re friends next minute you’re rejecting me. And I didn’t even ask you out!” Leo stated.

“You were going to,” Drew said, joining their conversation.

“Was not!”

“Don’t lie!” Drew exclaimed, “Besides everyone knows about your crush on Thalia.”

Leo shook his head, and then looked around to see if anybody had heard, “Don’t say that out loud.”

“Leo, Thalia is right there.” Drew said.

“I know that,”

“So you’d rather me know about your crush on me than other people,” Thalia said.

“Well, I Guess. I mean I do like you and maybe telling you will get me a date,” Leo responded hopefully.

“So you do like her.” Drew said. Drew smiled knowing she had won.

“Okay, wait up I didn’t ask anybody so I shouldn’t have gotten rejected in the first place.”

“You just asked her!”

“Guys, quiet down. I think Mr. D is looking over here.” Lou Ellen asked.

Sure enough, when Leo turned he could see Mr. D was glaring at them. His way of most likely silently telling them “Quiet down or I’ll turn you into some kind of animal. It’s that or I’ll have you listen to Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber.”

Leo shuddered at his own thought. He’d take being turned into any type of animal any day, than listening to “Friday” and “Baby”.

“Do you think he heard us?” Drew asked, “He’s told us a million times to listen when people are saying important things,”

“I don’t think he heard us but we should stop talking in case he did,” Lou Ellen said.

“Who’s talking anyways?” Leo asked.

Connor laughed nervously and looked at Travis who looked at Katie. It occurred to Leo that out of all of his friends they were the only ones who knew, because they were the only ones who were paying attention. A very rare thing for the Stoll brothers.

“Leo like I said before, fame isn’t everything.” Katie said.

“They didn’t.” Drew said in disbelief.

“I can’t believe he’d let them go on without him,” Thalia said, also catching on to what Drew was trying to say.

Leo himself didn’t get it at first, but then it hit him. Like the tree branch that had hit him when he was landing the Argo II. He had been calmly steering the Argo two into camp Half-blood (Yes, with the wii remote) When a tree branch suddenly hit him in the head. Possibly, because they were already so low, that they tree level.

Anyways, because of that the landing had been a disaster. Leo’s control flew right out of his hand and the Argo II almost crushed about more than a hundred Roman and Greek demi-gods (including Amazons and Hunters).

But Leo at first didn’t believe his theory they had to at least give him some credit, without him they wouldn’t even be the seven. They’d be the six!

Leo looked around and sure enough he found them standing straight and tall in a line looking proud. They were giving a speech and under different circumstances Leo would have admired how beautiful Piper looked but not now.

He looked around the rest of his friends were talking about how Leo wasn’t with the rest of the seven. Thalia and Drew looked especially mad at their siblings for not letting Leo join the speech.Leo made sure no one noticed and he slowly walked out of the mass hall.

Once Leo was out of the mass hall he ran to Bunker 9. Leo still couldn’t believe it. They had forgotten him; they didn’t even bother to tell him they had called the seven. It was like he was no longer part of the seven.
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
sad
This is sad but keep going. Post soon, please.
SAD SAD SAD SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Awwwww... poor Leo :(
Awesome chapter!

Post soon!
aw Leo D:

awesome! post soon :DDD
over a year ago darange said…
omg poor leo but post soon i like it alot
they must pay!
post soon, I wanna see Thalia kill them!
Here's the new chapter guys and sadly no Thalia doesn't kill them yet :(
lol enjoy :)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___

Chapter three
Leo

Leo ran and ran until he got to bunker nine.

He took a quick look around; he spotted some pictures he had taken of Piper, Jason and himself. The pictures had been taken before their friendship suddenly vanished, from when he was still one of the seven. Leo sat down looking at the pictures. With Piper and Jason by his side Leo looked like he was having the best time… in the picture.

Leo was holding up two fingers behind Jason’s head. Jason was who was standing in the middle of Leo and Piper was clueless that he had bunny ears. Piper herself, was not so clueless and was scolding Leo from her spot next to Jason.

Leo could almost remember how excited they had been that day. They had defeated Gaea – or at least they thought they had. It was a trick, so they thought there was no danger to worry about. A very smart thing on Gaea’s part, but they soon figured out her plan.

Who figured out Gaea’s plan?

The seven, of course, but you see after they figured out Gaea’s plan the rest of the seven drifted apart from Leo. They often made plans that Leo ruined (All because he didn’t know what the plan was), and then blamed Leo for their failure.

Leo watched as his so called friends slowly ditched him, not even caring. The trips back to camp half-blood made Leo feel better though. And so did the ones to camp Jupiter. At camp Jupiter Leo became friends with Reyna who seemed very angry at Jason for leaving her for Piper. Leo’s friendships ended there though. Maybe it was because Leo liked Camp half-blood better.

Still there were times Leo regretted. He regretted ever using his fire power against Gaea, and accidently ending up killing his mom.

When he ran away from all those places because, if he hadn’t, then maybe he wouldn’t have this messed up life. When he decided to stay at camp Half –blood and deny Reyna when she asked him to stay at Camp Jupiter as pretator.

The idea sounded crazy. Leo- him- a Preatator for camp Jupiter? Leo wasn’t even in a legion, plus he’d be up against Percy, Jason-and yes, even Octovian.

Now that Leo thought of it maybe that idea wasn’t so crazy; that’s why he regretted not taking her offer.

Still after all the regrets Leo had his biggest one yet was: He trusted them, he thought he was one of them.

He thought they were his friends, that he fit in with them. But no….

Leo was sadly, no longer part of the seven. Whatever connection he had had with any of them was gone.

Especially his messed up friendship with her.

Leo quickly shook of those thoughts. He tried thinking ‘happy’ thoughts, but all he could think of was how they had left him out.

They always left him out. At first it was just Piper, Jason, Annabeth, and Percy who treated him like a third wheel, but then even Hazel and frank stopped inviting him to the carefully planned parties for the seven. Anything ‘The seven’ did Leo was surely not participating in it.

Unless he was in the crowd or somewhere else, but those days were over.

Leo was sick and tired of being their uncool shadow. Tired of just being a silly son of Hephaestus.

I feel your pain. Leo heard inside his head.

Leo frantically looked around to see who was there, but he saw no one. “Who-“He started to say.

You cannot see me, but I can see you. I have been observing you Leo Valdez The voice said.

“Dude you do know your basically saying, that you’ve been stalking me?”

I did not mean- Never mind. I am just here to say- The gruff voice said. Leo by know had decide to call this guy’s voice Mr. Stalker.

“Uh, excuse me, Mr. Stalker, but you aren’t exactly here…”

Okay, first of all I am not “Mr. Stalker”. Second of all, fine I am speaking to you— Mr. Stalker was once again cut off by Leo.

“Speaking? More like invading my mind.” Leo said, “Why don’t you just show yourself.”

The voice sighed, I cant. I don’t exactly have a… body.

“Wait how can you not have a body, yet still be alive?” Leo wondered out loud.

You see I was killed by my son… does that ring a bell?

“No”

My son was Kronos. The voice said, exasperated.

“Oh. Wait who exactly are you?” I said

I was Gaea’s first husband! The voice said and Leo instantly knew who he was talking to.
What??????????????????????????????????????­???­??? I is confused!!!
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
hmmm
^ I agree
:O ZOMG IT'S OURANOS!

and not his roman name...IM NOT TYPING THAT o_O
:O zomg post soon!! :D
OMGGGGGGGGG
O_O

POOR LEO :(

AWESOME CHAPTER!!!

POST SOON :D
dude!!!!! Leo has a dead god stalking his head!!!!!!

post soon
over a year ago Pegasus100 said…
sad
WOW I FEEL SAD FOR LEO BUT AWESOME CHAPTER.
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago childofhermes said…
this is really good post soon
Yay!! You guys made page 2 :)

Chapter four
Piper

Piper would have had the best time, if she didn’t keep on getting the feeling that something was missing. Or someone.

She looked at her friends. They were all there. Jason along with Percy, the two leaders, was standing in front of the rest giving the story of how they defeated Gaea. The rest of Piper’s friends would jump in adding details, every minute or so.

However, Piper noticed there was something missing. The crowd listening to their story didn’t look annoyed. Piper wasn’t annoyed.

There was this silence waiting to be filled with jokes. Then there was that empty spot besides Piper. Piper knew there was something missing but she didn’t know what or who. Maybe it was the fact that Gaea was defeated and there was no longer any danger.

Or maybe it was Mr. D standing close by looking bored out of his mind. That was certainly new, but not what was bothering Piper.

She turned her attention to her friends.

Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Jason, and Percy She thought, They’re all here, except for….

Leo! Piper could barely believe they had forgotten about him, but then again it was his fault: Ever since that last visit to Camp Jupiter Leo had been acting strangely. He would ignore Piper and the rest of the seven.

Piper was sure it had something to do with Reyna. Of course it was her, during the visit all Leo did was hang around her. And after that she barely ever talked to Leo. It was like he was too cool for them.

Leo being to cool for her. The idea sounded crazy in Pipers mind but it was her best possibility.

Piper looked around and slipped away from the crowd unnoticed.

Leo, where could he have gone?

Piper remembered the last time they had talked. It was on the Argo II. Their friendship had already been weak. They barely talked, and on that day she talked to him Piper saw a difference in Leo. He seemed older, mature, less annoying, and more thoughtful.

It was clear from that day that Leo was not the same Leo, but he couldn’t be too different. He was still the same old Leo. Right?

Piper had no idea, she –

Pipers thoughts were interrupted by a voice. “What’s your problem?” The voice said, dripping with disappointment.

Piper turned around to see Drew standing there, looking at her with disgust.

“My problem?” Piper asked.

“Yeah, your problem. ‘Cause you can’t care less that poor Leo –“

“Excuse me, but since when are you so nice to Leo that you go around defending him?”

Drew gave Piper a sad smile, “Ever since you and your little friends got to cool for everyone else. The worl doesn’t revolve –“

Piper, once again, cut off Drew, “Look, back off Drew, I don’t boss people around. I don’t use charm speak for personal reasons. I don’t—“

“Well, well, well. Piper you don’t know me, you don’t any of my friends. And you definitely don’t care about us. So just go back to your friends.”

Piper decided to ignore her, “Where’s Leo?’ She asked impatiently.

Drew raised an eyebrow, “Why do you care? It’s not—“

“Look. I don’t care what you think, but I need to know where Leo is. And I do care because he’s my friend, not yours.”

Drew snorted, “Check his cabin. If not, then Bunker nine,” Drew walked off, and Piper couldn’t help but think that Drew was mad at her

But why? What had Piper done?
over a year ago thewanted4life said…
big smile
SUPER GOOD!!!! keep posting!!!!
:DDD

Drew as a good guy? o_O That's just messed up...but then again, Luke seemed like the evil dude when in the end he was a good guy XD haha.

post soon!!! :D LLOLLz
post more soon! I'm sorry, but I agree with Drew, although if I were her, I would have told piper to go jump down tartaruas. and not said where Leo was
Nice job. Never judge a book by its cover
Chapter five
Leo

“Alright, I get it.” Leo said, “You want to start a war and want me to join your side. So, basically you’re asking me to betray my friends.”

What friends? Leo heard inside his head.

“I do have friends you know?”

Exactly, What friends? The ones that are always ditching you? Uranus taunted.

“Yeah, those,” Leo said bitterly, “You know I won’t join you, so what do you really want?”

I already told you Uranus said, They underestimate you. You’re more powerful than they think you are. You could make them finally remember you. Just—

“Leo!” A voice said, “Is that you?”

Leo now noticed the voice was different. It wasn’t Uranus’, it was much more feminine.

The door in bunker nine opened to reveal Piper. Leo wondered what had happened to Uranus, who Leo had recently been talking to. Leo also wondered why Piper was there.

And Leo suddenly became angry. Why was she there? Leo had no idea. He had not even the slightest clue why Piper was at bunker nine, or how she even knew Leo was there.

Maybe she cared and noticed that Leo was missing from their little party?

Yeah right, Leo thought. And I’m going to help Uranus start a war with the gods and help him take down Olympus.

Leo remembered Uranus offering him just that. How he had said his friends were always ditching him. Leo now knew he was referring to the seven and Leo made his decision.

There would be a war, and Leo had already picked his side.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Piper

“Who were you talking to?” Piper asked as she saw Leo.

“Err, I was talking to…. Myself! Yeah… myself.” Leo said somewhat nervously, causing Piper to raise an eyebrow.

“Sure, you were.”

“I was!”

Piper shook her head and sat down next to on a chair. “Nice place, “She said.

“Yeah,” Leo said. Piper noticed he seemed to be thinking a lot. More than usual.

“So what’s up? Why weren’t you at the party?” Piper asked.

“Wasn’t invited.” Leo said, simply shrugging his shoulders.

“What? That’s crazy! “Piper exclaimed.

“Crazy huh?” Leo said, “Well nobody bothered to invite me.”

“But your one of the seven.” Piper whispered.

“Yeah. Hey, Piper can I tell you something?”

“Sure.”

Leo’s face that was before expressionless now suddenly turned pale. “Leo” Piper gasped.

Leo returned back to normal and answered in a stiff voice, “How was the party?” but Piper could tell from his eyes he didn’t want to ask that.

Leo couldn’t care less about the party, and he was acting so weird Piper couldn’t help but worry.

Something was wrong with Leo, and Piper would find out.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

Yes, never judge a book by its cover. Meaning: Think about what your judging. Is Drew really a good guy?

Anyways on a total off topic note, I got out of school today, so I might be posting sooner! Hope you liked the chapter and than you so much for reading this :)
A/N: Hey, here's the new chapter, for anyone who still reads. I tried really hard to make it longer than usual, but I'm pretty sure I failed :p I have to say though its longer than other chapters. XD

Its been a while since I posted (A month right?) and nobody's commented on chapter five so would anyone mind commenting this time. I just wanna know if you guys still like it.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

It had been weeks since the seven had arrived and Piper had gone to go see him in Bunker 9. Leo couldn't help but think to himself that Piper actually cared about him, but no that wasn't possible, and Leo refused to think that because he'd actually start believing it and then he'd trust Piper.

Just like he did before. And where had that gotten him? Exactly, nowhere. It had just made his life worse.

Leo sighed. He tried thinking about something else but couldn't bring himself to think about it. Leo couldn't think about his choice. His awfully, unsought, and messed up decision he had made weeks before.

It made Leo guilty just thinking about it.

Why, why had he said he would? Why had he even gotten himself in this new war? He should've stayed out of it. When Uranus spoke to him he should've ignored him. Or maybe he should have told Piper.

No, not Piper. Maybe Thalia. Thalia would understand, right? Leo thought she would; Even though Thalia hated him, she'd hear him out, help him out. Leo was sure he could trust Thalia but he couldn't bring himself to tell her.

Maybe it was Uranus, taunting him to tell her, threatening him about what would happen— to both her and him— once Leo did. Leo couldn't take it if he didn't tell anyone he'd go insane.

But he couldn't. Whoever Leo told, would be easily dragged into this mess Leo had gotten dragged into. Leo tapped his pencil impatiently, he had to leave before they found out, and they'd kill him if they did. But Uranus wanted him to stay for a while, to learn their plans. Besides Leo couldn't leave just yet; Piper was finally paying attention to him. And Leo loved every second of it.

Why? Because, he was finally noticed.

After all that time he had spent ignored and overlooked, he was finally noticed. Not by everyone, but that didn't matter; Piper noticed him and that's what mattered.

There was a knock on the door, and Leo groaned, wondering who it was.

Thalia?

Katie?

Reyna?

Piper?

Lou Ellen? Maybe the Stolls?

Leo went over to the door and opened it.

Nyssa, it was Nyssa.[i]

"Ho—"Leo started, then slowly shook his head, "Nyssa?"

"Leo!" His half-sister said, throwing her arms around him. It had been a long time since they'd seen each other. After Nyssa moved out of camp Half-blood, during the small war camp half-blood had with camp Jupiter, Leo barely had any contact with her. The war itself stopped and both camps worked together to defeat Gaea.

It felt so good to know that Nyssa was here, still alive. Wait why is she here? Leo thought.

"Nyssa," Leo said once he pulled away from the hug, "What are you doing here?"

Nyssa frowned, "What? You don't want me here Valdez?"

[i]Valdez.
Yep, that's what they called him Valdez. By his last name, just like they used to call Beckendorf. One of their recent cabin counselor. Right now, Leo was their current cabin counselor.

To say the truth sometimes Leo thought they tried to make him his replacement. His half-siblings were cool and all but there's a reason why he doesn't hang around his cabin anymore. He wasn't good enough.

They treated him like Beckendorf when he wasn't Beckendorf. They knew that too, and they've been trying hard to stop acting like Leo was "the new Beckendorf," but still they always called him Valdez. And he isn't Valdez, he's Leo.

Hades, Leo will even say it, he'd rather they'd call him Repair boy or flaming Valdez, because that was him; not someone else.

"Leo?" Nyssa asked, snapping Leo back into reality.

"Huh?" Leo said looking at her.

Nyssa chuckled, "You haven't changed a bit, huh?"

"Nope," Leo said grinning, even though he knew it was a lie, "So what about you?"

"Me? I'm doing great!"

"Really? You haven't gotten any attacks?" Leo asked curiously.

Nyssa frowned as she thought, " Weeell….." She started, but then stopped, forced a smile and continued, "Nope."

Leo raised an eyebrow, "Really?" He found it hard to believe that. Demi-gods usually attracted monsters.

"Okay, so maybe I've had a few attacks, but I'm doing well." Nyssa said.

There was an awkward silence and then Nyssa spoke up, "So tell me about how you guys defeated Gaea."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Piper

Piper was talking to Jason when they heard a voice.

It was a guy's voice, but not Jason's. Piper looked around the Zeus's cabin looking for another person.

"Jason do you hear that," Piper asked, her arm reaching slowly and quietly for her dagger. Jason nodded and looked over to the statue of his dad.

Surprised they both took a step forward. The voice was coming from the hippie Zeus statue. "Spy. There is a spy among us. Spying for the enemy," It said.

Suddenly, it stopped and the room fell silent. Jason, after a while, spoke.

"It was a message from dad," He said meaning: A message from Zeus.

Piper nodded, "We've gotta tell Chiron, "

Piper stood up stubbornly, while everyone stared at her.

They were not going to have a seven meeting without Leo. Leo had to be there. He was one of the seven.

"Leo?" Jason frowned in confusion. "Oh, yeah. Him. Why isn't he here?"

"Yeah, Piper you should go get him" Percy said.

"Yeah, we can trust him he's one of us not a spy." Hazel said. Piper smiled knowing that Leo would be glad she spoke up for him.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

A/N: Thanks for reading, tell me what you think! I kinda found the chapter boring though, :( not much that's important. Oh, well.I did get to a thousand words though :) I usually just write about 700-900 words so thats cool!

I hope its good and thx for reading. Yours in demigodishness and all that, peace out! ;P
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
Wow post again soon please
over a year ago Blitz---- said…
OMG THIS IS AMAZING PLZ POOOOOOOOST!!!!
Post!
POST OR DIE IN PAIN¡
over a year ago corrected said…
this story sucks
@corrected- correction, your criticism sucks.

OGGMGOGMG Im sorry I forgot to comment, but really, I'm lazy to so...

Okay, ignore the death threats (O_O) but please try to post soon! 8D
Oh snap! I forgot I still had this story on fanpop. I've only been updating on fanfiction. Oh well here's the chapter to anyone who still reads (That'd be no one ;P) and Blitz, I POSTED!

Chapter six

Leo

Leo had just gotten rid of Nyssa and wanted to think, when Piper ran through his door.

"Leo," she said to him nonchalantly, "Guess what?" Leo looked up to Piper, sure enough there was a big smile on her face.

"Umm, Piper," Leo started, confused that Piper was here. She usually knocked before she came in, so a Piper bursting through bunker nine asking, nonchalantly, "Guess what?" was something that rarely happened.

"Guess what," Piper repeated.

Leo sighed, thinking that maybe she had bumped into Nyssa outside. "Nyssa's back," he replied after a while.

Piper frowned, "No... Wait is she really..." Piper shook her head, "Never mind. The point is we're having a meeting at the big house."

Leo frowned; why was Piper telling him this? "So...?" Leo asked.

Piper let out an exasperated sigh, "So! So you're coming too,"

Leo's eyes widened and he stared at Piper in shock. "The- they wanted me there? I mean, er, they remembered me?"

"Well, no. But once I said your name they remembered you," said Piper, making Leo even more confused; Piper had remembered him while at the big house, when nobody else had.

Suddenly Leo smiled, Piper was truly a good friend. It was true that at first she had ditched him, but then she had remembered him. Leo looked at Piper. "Thanks" He said.

"No problem," said Piper, while smiling back.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

When Leo entered the big house everyone turned to look at them.

Jason was looking at Leo as if he and Leo were best friends when they were kids, which was pretty true considering a year or two ago they were best friends; Annabeth was studying him, like he was a blueprint; Percy was playing ping-pong with hazel; Hazel briefly glanced at Leo making her lose to Percy; Frank was referring the game of ping-pong.

"Hey Leo!" said Hazel after a while, "Long time no see,"

"Err, yeah," Leo said uncomfortably; He was talking to the people who months ago had ditched, forgotten, and betrayed him.

"So.." Percy said, "Chiron"- Percy turned to Chiron-"What are we going to do about the spy?"

"Spy?" Leo asked. All the joy in his body gone. They knew about the spy. But they didn't know it was him. They didn't right?

No, No. Why else would they had called him down? How could Leo have been so stupid...

To Leo's relief Hazel answered him. "Yeah, Piper and Jason heard hippie Zeus say something about a spy here. But the thing is we don't know who this spy is or for who the spy's spying for."

But with every word Hazel said Leo stopped hearing, lost in his own thoughts. They didn't know! They had know idea that he was the spy or that Uranus was rising.

These thoughts though made Leo feel bad, though; they trusted him ( Well, at least it looked like they did) and Leo was going to tell all their secrets to the enemy. It made him feel like the bad guy, which he probably was, and Leo did not want to be the bad guy. Sure he wanted to be noticed, but not like this.

"Leo," Piper said snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?' said Leo, confused.

Annabeth looked at him, "You haven't changed have you?"

"Excuse me?" Leo asked.

"Your the same," Annabeth responded, "Annoying as ever." Everyone else muttered their agreements.

"I am not annoying." Leo said offended.

Jason laughed, " Relax, Leo. Don't take it the wrong way, but you not being annoying would be like..." Jason trailed off thinking.

"Like Annabeth not being smart," Percy supplied.

Annabeth turned to Percy looking mad. "What" she demanded.

"Nothing" Percy said, quickly. Annabeth glared at Percy.

"What did you say," She asked again, "Because I heard you say I wasn't smart,"

"No. I just said it'd be weird if you weren't smart."

By now every one was laughing and Leo found himself laughing along him, just like he used too.

Yeah, this just like before, Leo thought. I just wonder if they'll end up ditching me again.

And that thought stuck in Leo's mind. Of course, they would ditch once they found out he was the spy, but Leo didn't want them to ditch him again. Because for a moment he thought, maybe, things could go back to the way it was before.

Still, for that to happen Leo would have to stop working for Uranus and tell them everything about Uranus. About how he chose to be on Uranus's side out of pure anger. Leo didn't want to do that. Plus, Leo had no idea how to get out of spying for Uranus; if Leo showed any signs of betraying him, or joining the gods again, Leo was sure that Uranus would kill him.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Third Person

The wind was strong that night. It seemed as if Zeus was mad, and he was.

"Zeus what is the meaning of this," Aphrodite said, it was the middle of the night and Zeus had called all the gods up to Olympus. "I am missing my beauty sleep" Aphrodite pouted causing Hermes, Apollo and Poseidon to snicker.

"Beauty sleep," Hermes muttered.

"Oh, shut up." Aphrodite said.

Athena sighed and looked at her father, "What is going on?"

"There's a threat. A new one. Someone's rising."

Poseidon gaped at him disbelievingly, "We already know. Uranus is rising! Blah, blah, blah!" This time Apollo, Hermes and Hades all cracked up.

"Boys," Artemis muttered.

"Enough!" Zeus exclaimed. "No. That's where your wrong Poseidon. The threat I am talking about is not Uranus. It is Leo Valdez" Zeus pointed at Hephaestus, who looked stunned, "your own son."

In bunker nine Leo was fast asleep.

"No. That's where your wrong Poseidon. The threat I am talking about is not Uranus. It is Leo Valdez" Leo heard in his sleep.

Leo awoke with a shock running through his body when he heard his name. Leo sat up, noticing tat he was drenched in cold sweat.

They know, A voice said inside Leo's head. Leo had no doubt it was Uranus' voice.

"What," Leo whispered, "What do they know? Who's they?"

Leo was very confused, and it didn't help that Uranus took his time to answer.

They know. Uranus repeated, sending chills down Leo's back, and then Uranus said: They know about you.
over a year ago Ssgcp said…
Please update!! i really like this story!!! <3
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
Omg I'm liking this...
over a year ago Fangirl521 said…
And if you don'r post in 24 hours I will
over a year ago olympianglory said…
You said that 3 months ago.

Im going to post.

Leo

His first thought? Run.Away.Now.

He packed a few supplies, put on his toolbelt and grabbed a celestial bronze hammer from the forge. Leo was about to run when he thought for a moment. Piper. Piper had come to get him, Piper had come to check on him. He should at least tell Piper he was going, if not where. He ran into the Aphrodite cabin, and scribbled a note:
To Piper, I thought i should tell you, of all people. Im leaving. The Seven dont even acknowledge me anymore. I thought that of all of the seven, I could trust you.
Leo.

-----------------------------------------­---­--

Piper.

Piper woke up with a sticky note on her forehead. She sat up, and pulled it off her head. She skimmed through it, and gasped. Leo had decided to go. She decided to see if he was right, and not tell the others until tomorrow, to see if they realised.

She walked into the mess hall, and started eating a bowl of Cheerios. Nyssa looked a little confused, but that wasnt the point. Piper looked over to Percy, he didnt look worried, neither did Annabeth. Leo hadn't been lying. He was gone
over a year ago PiperMclean7732 said…
No one posted in a while so I thought I would. So COMMENT BELOW!

-------------------------------
Piper

She couldnt believe it. Repair boy was missing and no one acknowledged! How could they be so heartless..... Wait! Was she that heartless. Piper felt like she was going to have a heart attack. She must have looked like it too because Jason looked at her concerned. "Are you ok, Pipes?" He asked with a worried expression plastered across his face. All these thoughts she never would have thought of rushed past her... How could he be worried about her and not Leo?! He is his best friend!
“Calm down, Piper!" She told herself. She took a shaky breath and replied, “Leos gone!”
“Oh", Percy, Annabeth, Frank, and Jason said.
"How could you be so heartless", she screamed and ran off.
She heard Hazel behind her say,"He is still apart of the seven as much as you are!" And she ran in the same direction as Piper.
over a year ago PiperMclean7732 said…
Piper
-----------------------

Hazel caught up to her with no breath. "Who knew an Aphrodite girl could run so fast?" This made Piper laugh. She had grown closer to the daughter of Pluto ever since the war was over. Anyway, Hazel and her had there own run on joke about stuff she could do but Aphrodite girls can't. Hazel replied," I'm sorry about Leo."
"Yea i know right" Piper mumbled.
"It seemed like no one cared."
"Its because they don't. Ever since that day!" Piper threw something.
"But why would Leo just disapper?"
"I don't know?"
"I....... WAIT!"
"What?" Said a flabbergasted Hazel.
"Remember when Leo was so nervous when we talked about the spy!"
"And?"
"Maybe he is the spy!"
"Why would he do that?"
"Because he thought no one cared about him!"
"We have to find him."
Piper quickly remembered about Luke. Annabeths friend from when Annabeth was 7. He had.... *gasp* died helping Kronos!!!
"We have to hurry!" She said. Without a word she and Hazel went to get there things in there Cabins.