Os Heróis do Olimpo Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

Os Heróis do Olimpo 5223 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 5223

over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I got up warily. I heard fighting, so I got Killer, and ran out the door. I thrust my hand upward and I start flying. I saw hell hounds in the sky so I slashed at them and they disintegrate. I thrust my hand down and I descend down wards. "Sup," I said. I then realized I was still in my Yankee's hoodie. "I think I need clothes. Do you guys have a white tee shirt? And shorts? My Nike's! Yes they are still awesome! Don't ask how I got them."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
charges using the speed Devil had jumps up to his face cuts him then dodges his sword"its just like fighting that giant"other fist shoots water it becomes a fist punches and the water knocks Krios down"No matter how manyt times we destroy u u come back for more
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
*jumps high in the air, lands on a drakon, grabs it by the neck and flies it through the air, and bumps into other drakons*
snaps fingers and Mike has clothes he wanted and gets on Devil who came bback making water tele me to Denver and him then gets off him and slices at Krios Devil goes home to my stable keeps clashing runs up his body to his shoulder stabs sword deep in then slides down his body"Ocean's son walks alone"
kicks Krios in the knee then punches him with water fist knocking him done runs over his body cuts his face then moves to hisheart stabs ad he discenergrates"Why did i go to denver"
sends to anyone fighting monsters outside of camp"Please conme to denver ima currently fighting a army of emposi hyreion,drakons,helhounds,earth born,and a bunch of demigods come now i need your DANG HELP"slashes at Drakon
dincergrates runs thorurgh kicks a earth born in the face then stabs it he turns to dust does this with the rest f the earth born
Ι μυστ σξαρφιξε μψσελφ το ενδ τηις ι ηαϝε γοτ νο ρεπλψ φρομ φριενδς ρεμενβερ με πλεασε ΣΕΣΤΡΥΞΙΟΝ ΩΑΤΕρ
over a year ago lolking said…
"awww man I ran out" pulls out phone and slides it into a sword and uses magic on it."die freaks die"
glows golden theen right before hears a voice"u are 3/4 of a demigod if u not to return to end in flames unless Roberto their to stop him don't doe"thats when i relized it was my dad στοπ stops glowing glow but a bunch of waves burst out under neath me runs toward water underneath me whereever i am ωατερ σταψ ωιτη με runns at with new foundn stergh dincergrates all of the drakons
"YES!" I shout. Everybody stares at me. I blushed. "Hehe, thanks Alvin. See you at breakfast!" I run to the dinning pavilion. After breakfast I have no idea what to do. "Jesse? Where am I supposed to go?" I asked Jesse.
*squeezes the drakons neck to make it breathe fire and burn the hellhounds on the ground*
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
hey guys if you want me to put your characters name at the top put his/her info on my profile page
last edited over a year ago
"Roberto!" I shout rushing to Roberto's aid. "I don't know why or how, but I think you need to find Alvin , go save him, NOW! I'll hold these guys off!" I slash at the remaining beasts. I took a deep breath and a tornado flew out my mouth. "Cool," I said, while slashing. Little did I know, my sword was glowing that glow again. This time it looked on fire. I raised the sword and touched it to the ground. The sword shot out fire. "STAND BACK!" I shouted. I tried to keep it in my hand, but I couldn't handle all that fire, and then it shot out of my hand and I flew backwards. Last thing I remembered before blacking out was someone shouting my name.
dincergrates another monster
"okay, where is he?"
*sees mike falling*
woah!
*flies down on my drakon and catches him in mid air*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lolking said…
I hear a voice inside and i let take contoll of me and all of the hellhounds disenergrate quickly and fast.It was my inner power that is actully my mother.
parras i had too many words so i will post my again below

Name-Alvin Hamilton

Age-15

Immortal Parent-Poseidon

Powers-anything having to do with water and any other child of poseidon power

Weapons-πυρεοξεανωατερ(ppur­­eo­c­e­an­­wat­­er­)­a­nd a rock at the bottom saying ποωερφυλολδσωορδ disgued as amulet

Personality-a kind guy who likes to read alot if u get on his friendly side u will like friends u can gain his trust but not to easliy and if u get him mad some secret power and u will be on the ground crying for mercy he givesd u three chances then your out he has ADHD and dylestia and he can wait longer than a normal demigod

Appearance-sea green eyes,jet black messy hair,with a sea green shirt saying πυρεωατερ(poseidon) and some faded jeans saying ιλοϝεωατερ(i love water)or his camp half-blood shirt

Other-Alvin has been traveling around the world since he was 6 he learned he was a demigod and monsters starting to attack so he grabbed his stuff and left so monsters wouldn't hurt his family which was he beautiful mortal mom Nia and his two half brothers(who are not demigods)During his traveles he met a red lava like Pegasus he has ridden but 5 years ago in my story Devil Pegasus it shows it lol and he named it Devil he is currently in Alvin's Stable he can turn into a hipicona and a horse
to Roberto"ima in Denver like the prophacey Ocean's son walks alone and Kronos child shall save the day now help me its hart keepin g up and take whoevers fightning with u to
fights hellhounds and demigods dincergrates some hellhounds hurts and K.O. some demigods not wanting to kill them but one has done me and kills him the front flips and slashes at another demigod and dincergrates another monster
over a year ago venus143 said…
"Mike,mike". i scream as i see him being thrown back across the fight.
I try to go help him but monsters keep blocking my way i slash and dodge monsters but i finally reach him.
"Mike". i say but he won't respond i take him to the infirmary and lay him down i give him some nectar before i go off and help the guys again.
dicenregrates monsters
voice screams in everyone heads"HELP ME"
has cuts and scartaces everywhere with blood pouring out slices at another monster and makes me pour out more blood beore i could dincergrate it does and contiunes with rest
it was becoming a order cut claw blood dicergrate
"alright then, im comin"
*flies to Denver to go save Alvin*
"and im bringing a friend"
scermes in pain as get cut in more blood pours out can feel my spirt and soul getting pulled to the underworld
can feel Roberto coming so tries to stay on alive but stills feels that pull to the Underworld
slashes at a monster then at demigod gets clawed and cut and sees the underworld with left eye and my lets see fight world with right then it become blurry but all on mortal alive world
body starts to glow green and green energy shootis out body dinscergrating most of the monsters
*flies as fast as i can to Alvin, lands the drakon in the middle of the monsters, has my drakon burn the monsters, gets of and goes to get Alvin, fighting off monsters while running*
"Alvin, im coming!"
stops glowing and is on one knee
:where are yall"
hears yes they're here water sporuts from feet and heals me charges monsters and dincegrates most of them
jumps and Devil apperes at my feet he lands and takes off in his pegasus form and shoots fire out with your drakon"I shouldn't have went alone"
vapour travels back to ground and let are friends/pets do whats in the air
chagers at them "wow its 2 people vs an whole army i got to hand this down"
swings at destroys the emposi moves to Huyreihon dodges his breath and dincergrates him then just keeps kicking then destroying the rest using water powers and ground keeps opening up and shallowing monsters
puts sword up and tsunami flares at them
swings with water fist and knocks down the giant tsunami dincergrates all the monsters only 50 demigods were left and a giant so knocks him down punches him in the gut and he starts to couch up lchor
*takes out my bat, and knocks out all the monsters around, and the more i fought the stronger i got, i started picking up monters and throwing them, and punching them into the ground*
ghets sent flying back
"u handle the rest of the monsters and demigods which have just got here i take the giant"slashes at giant the dodges"to slow ugly"then he punches faster than before and i send flying back again thorws dagger at his heart then water vapour shoots me and i go sliding down his body when i get to his heart i push the dagger inn more
I call for River Sytx the water burst out my sword swirlibng like a torando shoots it at the giant
he wells in pain nearly breakes most my bones
Poseidon gives me what i need to kill the giant go up slashes at the giant then plungs it deep into his heart and he dinxergrates and i fall u not noticing i usedn your bronze knucvkles but their back in your pocket "thanks Roberto"blacks out
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
*goes to the infirmary*
when wakes up takes in surrounding soon relized its the infrimary
looks around and feels really drained of power
putting hand on head"what happend"
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Wow there are so many people in here.