Os Heróis do Olimpo My version of "The Mark Of Athena" Closing the fórum

virtus posted on Nov 15, 2011 at 06:47PM
All characters belong to Rick Riordan. I will be closing this forum.
last edited on Jan 15, 2013 at 09:34PM

Os Heróis do Olimpo 203 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 203

over a year ago virtus said…
I
Annabeth
The Gods knows how long I've been waiting for this. For 8 months, I've been searching for him. That's about almost a year and too long for my liking. Although I do understand the action of Hera/Juno, that doesn't stop me from wanting to punch her in the face. Of course, there are other factors that lead up to that, such as sending me cows with intestinal problems, but kidnapping my boyfriend for 8 months just crossed the line.
"Annabeth, we're about 2 hours from there. I sent the letter to Tyson already, apparently, there was a battle in the Roman Camp last night." Piper reported, standing next to me. I was leaning over the rail, waiting anxiously. Telling me that there was a battle in the Roman Camp did not ease down the churning in my stomach. Piper noticed me turning pale from the news.
"But I heard from Tyson that Percy is alright. He even became the Praetor!" She said nervously. I let out a sigh of relief and ran my hand through my hair. Thank Gods Malcom had the nerve to tell me to take a shower before leaving. What sort of reunion would that be? Gods, I don't even want to know.
"So, your boyfriend took my position as Praetor. Darn, I was hoping to retain some power there." Jason walked up also leaning on the side of the ship, maybe too far. But hey, even if he fell, he could just fly right back up, which is why no one basically cared if he fell off the ship. I rolled my eyes at his comment.
"The point of an exchange of leaders was supposed to be that way, wasn't it? You take Percy's place, he takes yours. I think that's reasonable enough."
"True, but remember, I'm a Roman. It's natural for me to feel disappointed that I don't have power."
"Roman or not, I think you shouldn't get your ego too big." Piper playfully punched Jason in the arm. He just pretended to be in pain, although I couldn't help but notice the tattoo in his arm. I wonder if Percy already got one of those, and if he does, I hope it wasn't too painful. The way Jason described it sounded excruciating, even if it was for a second.
"Speaking of ego, I thought I heard Leo asking you what his position was earlier this morning." Jason said, smirking. I couldn't help but crack a small smile too. Piper rolled her eyes.
"I called him the Repair Boy." He let out a laugh and so did Piper, I just smiled.
"Nice, but I bet he changed it to something else."
"I think he called himself the Supreme Commander or something like that."
"Well, he was the leader in building the ship." I reasoned out.
"Exactly, that's why he's the repair boy too." Piper replied. We let out a laugh when we heard Leo exclaiming "I heard that!"
I left the two of them there to enjoy themselves, I haven't really noticed until now, but I can't believe they hadn't gotten together yet. Though it's understandable, Jason would usually get nervous whenever Piper did some things that girlfriends would normally do. That's when it hit me there, what if Percy found someone else during the time he was there? What if by the time I get there, he has another girlfriend?
Ouch. Not exactly what I should be thinking right now, all I can do is hope for the best and trust Percy. Of course, I should mentally prepare myself for the worst. Walking around the ship, I noticed that everyone was laid back, but I could tell that there was an anticipating atmosphere. We were all nervous about the Romans, and though I hate to admit it, so was I. Clarisse was sharpening her spear, while giving a death glare at Will Solace every once in a while, Travis was "flirting" with Katie, who keeps rejecting him, Connor was painting a mango gold(which I'll have to confiscate later), and Thalia was laying on the hammock, although it's painfully obvious that she's had enough sky travelling for one day.
"Why am I here again?" I could hear her mumbling to herself.
There were a lot of thoughts in my head right now, so much that if I wasn't a child of Athena, I'd probably be lying down in the hammock next to Thalia. I'd rather dumb it down, no offense. I had battle strategies racing through my mind, Percy, how the Romans will react to us, Percy, where Nico went off too, Percy, how Tyson is, and oh, did I mention Percy, yet?
I sat down in one of the benches installed at the ship, I was fingering my father's college ring and my Camp necklace. I have at least nine beads with the most recent one being my most painful, yet favorite bead to earn. I smiled at the memory of initiating the kiss with Percy. It was sweet of him to make that air bubble around us at the bottom of the lake, serves Clarisse and everyone else right. Then I remembered the next two months of dating before he disappeared; he would always accompany me to Mount Olympus and take me out afterwards. Of course, his mom got suspicious, but we didn't do anything else really. He was my best friend, my boyfriend, I think Aphrodite is getting into my head. I decided to take a small nap, just for a while. But did I manage to get it? Nope, not at all because just as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard Leo shouting orders.
"Prepare to land! We'll be down in 10 minutes!" This alerted everyone who started cleaning the ship up, and preparing themselves. I can hear a blow horn or something like that from a distance. And I can see the Roman Camp, but the thing is, it wasn't just a Camp. At least now I know why Jason wouldn't describe the Camp any further. It was a basically a city, a small version of Rome, but still beautiful. I could see Coliseums and Temples from this distance. The architecture was so ancient and so magnificent, I could just stare at it all day sketching them down. But then I remembered the real reason I was here.
Apparently, there was already a group of Demigods forming down there, making a crowdm some were wearing togas? I'm not exactly sure. It seems that some of them are on guard, great, they already don't trust us. I see two people who stand out in the crowd. Oh my gods, this is it. For the first time in 8 months, I get to see him again. I hope he remembers me. Idiot, of course he'll remember you. But I still couldn't help but doubt that.
The ship landed with a thud that made everyone almost lose their balance, we all glared at Leo who just laughed nervously with his hand behind his head. Jason stared at the Roman demigods. His Demigods. We opened up the gate and the stairs down. There were two people who were awaiting us on the front line of the crowd, one was a boy and one was a girl.
Jason went first with me following just behind him. He stopped and went rigid as he saw the strikingly familiar girl with dark hair. She was standing tall and was seemingly confident, it was clear that she was one of the leaders, and she was staring wistfully back at Jason. Yikes, seems like Piper does have competition after all. And then I noticed him, the one I've been searching day and night for. He somehow looked different, he seems more confident, more proud even, but he was still handsome as ever. I took one quick glance at his arm, no mistaking it, there was a tattoo in his arm similar to Jason's and that other girl, except his has a trident instead and only 1 line under it. For a while, everything was quiet, the Romans were still on their guard, our side, no, with that way of thinking, there's no way we'll ever get along, we have to accept that the Romans are on our side as well. But still, everyone was quiet, to put it bluntly, it was way too awkward. Finally, someone broke that awkward silent in probably the most casual way ever.
"Hey Annabeth, nice to see you again." And for that, I wanted to smack Percy in his head.
over a year ago crazyperson22 said…
smile
Quite good
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
Yes I found the forum after two seconds of looking!!! ARe you posting more?
Thanks
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
smile
btw check out my forum please its at he Fanfic and called Return of the Shadows
I will. Please visit my site.. I am working on posting stuff there.
link
PERCY

"Let me introduce you to my other family."

Percy led Frank and Hazel into the clearing where the ship just landed. Percy stood side by side with Reyna, his co-praetor, while Frank, Hazel and all the other Romans stood behind them.

The ship was enormous! Bigger than any ship Percy has ever seen. On its mast was a head of a dragon which looked pretty familiar to Percy. Percy thought that the Leo kid, the supreme commander/Repair boy, was definitely a son of Hephaestus. Who else could have built such a ship?

Percy was startled when Reyna whispered in his ear. "Do you… Do you think he remembers me like how you remembered Annabeth?"

Percy knew he was talking about Jason, the previous Praetor who was brought to Camp Half-Blood as an exchange and a guy whose memory had probably been erased by Hera.

Percy could tell Reyna was nervous and needed assurance even if she was trying to hide it but Percy doesn't really know how to answer her. As far as he knew, he only remembered Annabeth because she was very much dear to him. Percy doesn't really know if Jason loved Reyna as much as he loved Annabeth but he knew Reyna. "Well, if he didn't then it would be his loss. And besides once he sees you, I'm pretty sure he'll come crawling back."

Percy was relieved that Reyna smiled at the compliment. "Thanks Jackson."

Percy knew they had barely known each other but he knew that what they have is real friendship even if they started out as Percy destroying Reyna's home and Reyna swearing to have revenge.

Their conversation was cut when the door slowly opened and a boy with blonde hair raising his arms in surrender emerged. Percy recognized him as Jason Grace from his dream.

Percy heard the Romans gasp, including Reyna, mostespeciallyReyna. The boy slowly made his way toward them.

He was only six steps away when he stopped. Percy noticed that the guy was looking at him. He smiled and Percy awkwardly smiled back. Then he scanned the crowd. Lastly, he looked at Reyna, intently. There was dead silence. Percy was sure all of them, including him, were looking at them too.

Percy knew that Jason and Reyna almost had a relationship, a romantic one. In given time, that was what Reyna had told him. But Jason had been gone for 8 months. No one really knew where they stand now.

Reyna spoke first, breaking the tension. "Jason Grace. You have finally returned." She spoke with a talk-business-now-personal-stuff-later tone. Jason looked at her and simply replied "Reyna."

Then she rushed forward and hugged him. Jason hugged her back. Percy couldn't help but smile. He could see that they missed each other but he also noticed that Jason was a bit hesitant.

Reyna, breaking the hug, took and raised Jason's hand. "JASON GRACE!" she shouted and everyone cheered. That is, everyone except Octavian and his followers.

"Umm… sorry to break the mood and all that but where are the Greeks?" Percy interrupted.

Jason looked at him and gave a simple "Oh."
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
wink
awesome chapter !!
keep posting !!
thanks
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
Post soon
cool
I will try to post all I can on my web. link
over a year ago Full-Moon4959 said…
laugh
Please post!!
cool
So far I have....

I

Annabeth
The Gods knows how long I've been waiting for this. For 8 months, I've been searching for him. That's about almost a year and too long for my liking. Although I do understand the action of Hera /Juno, that doesn't stop me from wanting to punch her in the face. Of course, there are other factors that lead up to that, such as sending me cows with intestinal problems, but kidnapping my boyfriend for 8 months just crossed the line. "Annabeth, we're about 2 hours from there. I sent the letter to Tyson already, apparently, there was a battle in the Roman Camp last night." Piper reported, standing next to me. I was leaning over the rail, waiting anxiously. Telling me that there was a battle in the Roman Camp did not ease down the churning in my stomach. Piper noticed me turning pale from the news. "But I heard from Tyson that Percy is alright. He even became the Praetor!" She said nervously. I let out a sigh of relief and ran my hand through my hair. Thank Gods Malcom had the nerve to tell me to take a shower before leaving. What sort of reunion would that be? Gods, I don't even want to know. "So, your boyfriend took my position as Praetor. Darn, I was hoping to retain some power there." Jason walked up also leaning on the side of the ship, maybe too far. But hey, even if he fell, he could just fly right back up, which is why no one basically cared if he fell off the ship. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "The point of an exchange of leaders was supposed to be that way, wasn't it? You take Percy's place, he takes yours. I think that's reasonable enough.""True, but remember, I'm a Roman. It's natural for me to feel disappointed that I don't have power.""Roman or not, I think you shouldn't get your ego too big." Piper playfully punched Jason in the arm. He just pretended to be in pain, although I couldn't help but notice the tattoo in his arm. I wonder if Percy already got one of those, and if he does, I hope it wasn't too painful. The way Jason described it sounded excruciating, even if it was for a second. "Speaking of ego, I thought I heard Leo asking you what his position was earlier this morning." Jason said, smirking. I couldn't help but crack a small smile too. Piper rolled her eyes. "I called him the Repair Boy." He let out a laugh and so did Piper, I just smiled ."Nice, but I bet he changed it to something else.""I think he called himself the Supreme Commander or something like that.""Well, he was the leader in building the ship." I reasoned out. "Exactly, that's why he's the repair boy too." Piper replied. We let out a laugh when we heard Leo exclaiming "I heard that! "I left the two of them there to enjoy themselves, I haven't really noticed until now, but I can't believe they hadn't gotten together yet. Though it's understandable, Jason would usually get nervous whenever Piper did some things that girlfriends would normally do. That's when it hit me there, what if Percy found someone else during the time he was there? What if by the time I get there, he has another girlfriend? Ouch. Not exactly what I should be thinking right now, all I can do is hope for the best and trust Percy. Of course, I should mentally prepare myself for the worst. Walking around the ship, I noticed that everyone was laid back, but I could tell that there was an anticipating atmosphere. We were all nervous about the Romans, and though I hate to admit it, so was I. Clarisse was sharpening her spear, while giving a death glare at Will Solace every once in a while, Travis was "flirting" with Katie, who keeps rejecting him, Connor was painting a mango gold(which I'll have to confiscate later), and Thalia was laying on the hammock, although it's painfully obvious that she's had enough sky traveling for one day. "Why am I here again?" I could hear her mumbling to herself. There were a lot of thoughts in my head right now, so much that if I wasn't a child of Athena, I'd probably be lying down in the hammock next to Thalia. I'd rather dumb it down, no offense. I had battle strategies racing through my mind, Percy, how the Romans will react to us, Percy, where Nico went off too, Percy, how Tyson is, and oh, did I mention Percy, yet? I sat down in one of the benches installed at the ship, I was fingering my father's college ring and my Camp necklace. I have at least nine beads with the most recent one being my most painful, yet favorite bead to earn. I smiled at the memory of initiating the kiss with Percy. It was sweet of him to make that air bubble around us at the bottom of the lake, serves Clarisse and everyone else right. Then I remembered the next two months of dating before he disappeared; he would always accompany me to Mount Olympus and take me out afterwards. Of course, his mom got suspicious, but we didn't do anything else really. He was my best friend, my boyfriend, I think Aphrodite is getting into my head. I decided to take a small nap, just for a while. But did I manage to get it? Nope, not at all because just as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard Leo shouting orders. "Prepare to land! We'll be down in 10 minutes!" This alerted everyone who started cleaning the ship up, and preparing themselves. I can hear a blow horn or something like that from a distance. And I can see the Roman Camp, but the thing is, it wasn't just a Camp. At least now I know why Jason wouldn't describe the Camp any further. It was a basically a city, a small version of Rome, but still beautiful. I could see Coliseums and Temples from this distance. The architecture was so ancient and so magnificent, I could just stare at it all day sketching them down. But then I remembered the real reason I was here. Apparently, there was already a group of Demigods forming down there, making a crowd, some were wearing togas? I'm not exactly sure. It seems that some of them are on guard, great, they already don't trust us. I see two people who stand out in the crowd. Oh my gods, this is it. For the first time in 8 months, I get to see him again. I hope he remembers me. Idiot, of course he'll remember you. But I still couldn't help but doubt that. The ship landed with a thud that made everyone almost lose their balance, we all glared at Leo who just laughed nervously with his hand behind his head. Jason stared at the Roman demigods. His Demigods. We opened up the gate and the stairs down. There were two people who were awaiting us on the front line of the crowd, one was a boy and one was a girl. Jason went first with me following just behind him. He stopped and went rigid as he saw the strikingly familiar girl with dark hair. She was standing tall and was seemingly confident, it was clear that she was one of the leaders, and she was staring wistfully back at Jason. Yikes, seems like Piper does have competition after all. And then I noticed him, the one I've been searching day and night for. He somehow looked different, he seems more confident, more proud even, but he was still handsome as ever. I took one quick glance at his arm, no mistaking it, there was a tattoo in his arm similar to Jason's and that other girl, except his has a trident instead and only 1 line under it. For a while, everything was quiet, the Romans were still on their guard, our side, no, with that way of thinking, there's no way we'll ever get along, we have to accept that the Romans are on our side as well. But still, everyone was quiet, to put it bluntly, it was way too awkward. Finally, someone broke that awkward silent in probably the most casual way ever. "Hey Annabeth, nice to see you again." And for that, I wanted to smack Percy in his head.                                 

II
PERCY
"Let me introduce you to my other family."
Percy led Frank and Hazel into the clearing where the ship just landed. Percy stood side by side with Reyna, his co-praetor, while Frank, Hazel and all the other Romans stood behind them.
The ship was enormous! Bigger than any ship Percy has ever seen. On its mast was a head of a dragon which looked pretty familiar to Percy. Percy thought that the Leo kid, the supreme commander/Repair boy, was definitely a son of Hephaestus. Who else could have built such a ship?
Percy was startled when Reyna whispered in his ear. "Do you… Do you think he remembers me like how you remembered Annabeth?"
Percy knew he was talking about Jason, the previous Praetor who was brought to Camp Half-Blood as an exchange and a guy whose memory had probably been erased by Hera.
Percy could tell Reyna was nervous and needed assurance even if she was trying to hide it but Percy didn’t really know how to answer her. As far as he knew, he only remembered Annabeth because she was very much dear to him. Percy didn’t really know if Jason loved Reyna as much as he loved Annabeth, but he knew Reyna. "Well, if he didn't then it would be his loss. And besides once he sees you, I'm pretty sure he'll come crawling back."
Percy knew they had barely known each other but he knew that what they have is real friendship even if they started out as Percy destroying Reyna's home and Reyna swearing to have revenge.
Their conversation was cut when the door slowly opened and a boy with blonde hair raising his arms in surrender emerged. Percy recognized him as Jason Grace from his dream.
Percy heard the Romans gasp, including Reyna, most especially Reyna. The boy slowly made his way toward them.
He was only six steps away when he stopped. Percy noticed that the guy was looking at him. He smiled and Percy awkwardly smiled back. Then he scanned the crowd. Lastly, he looked at Reyna, intently. There was dead silence. Percy was sure all of them, including him, were looking at them too.
Percy knew that Jason and Reyna almost had a relationship, a romantic one. In given time, that was what Reyna had told him. But Jason had been gone for 8 months. No one really knew where they stand now.
Reyna spoke first, breaking the tension. "Jason Grace. You have finally returned." She spoke with a talk-business-now-personal-stuff-later ­ton­e. Jason looked at her and simply replied "Reyna."
Then she rushed forward and hugged him. Jason hugged her back. Percy couldn't help but smile. He could see that they missed each other but he also noticed that Jason was a bit hesitant.
Reyna, breaking the hug, took and raised Jason's hand. "JASON GRACE!" she shouted and everyone cheered. That is, everyone except Octavian and his followers. When I saw the Greeks my heart almost gave out. Among them were two new demigods, one I recognized as Leo from the massage before, while the other was introduced as Piper. As I saw Annabeth my palms began to sweat and words would not come to me. It was finally her and all I could say is "Hey Annabeth, nice to see you again."…..she rolled her beautiful eyes and ran toward as I ran toward her.
As we embraced each other in a hug and later a kiss, I felt completely home. The tension was broken again and this time it was Octavian, he casually came in the midst of us.
“Back to business then” said Octavian.
That moment I knew that the entire Hell would break loose…….
last edited over a year ago
cool
I edited a little, will be editing more later so bear with me.
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
Amazing chapters please post soon
smile
other people are welcome to post stuff to continue my story!
worried
So far I have....

I

Annabeth
The Gods knows how long I've been waiting for this. For 8 months, I've been searching for him. That's about almost a year and too long for my liking. Although I do understand the action of Hera /Juno, that doesn't stop me from wanting to punch her in the face. Of course, there are other factors that lead up to that, such as sending me cows with intestinal problems, but kidnapping my boyfriend for 8 months just crossed the line. "Annabeth, we're about 2 hours from there. I sent the letter to Tyson already, apparently, there was a battle in the Roman Camp last night." Piper reported, standing next to me. I was leaning over the rail, waiting anxiously. Telling me that there was a battle in the Roman Camp did not ease down the churning in my stomach. Piper noticed me turning pale from the news. "But I heard from Tyson that Percy is alright. He even became the Praetor!" She said nervously. I let out a sigh of relief and ran my hand through my hair. Thank Gods Malcom had the nerve to tell me to take a shower before leaving. What sort of reunion would that be? Gods, I don't even want to know. "So, your boyfriend took my position as Praetor. Darn, I was hoping to retain some power there." Jason walked up also leaning on the side of the ship, maybe too far. But hey, even if he fell, he could just fly right back up, which is why no one basically cared if he fell off the ship. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "The point of an exchange of leaders was supposed to be that way, wasn't it? You take Percy's place, he takes yours. I think that's reasonable enough.""True, but remember, I'm a Roman. It's natural for me to feel disappointed that I don't have power.""Roman or not, I think you shouldn't get your ego too big." Piper playfully punched Jason in the arm. He just pretended to be in pain, although I couldn't help but notice the tattoo in his arm. I wonder if Percy already got one of those, and if he does, I hope it wasn't too painful. The way Jason described it sounded excruciating, even if it was for a second. "Speaking of ego, I thought I heard Leo asking you what his position was earlier this morning." Jason said, smirking. I couldn't help but crack a small smile too. Piper rolled her eyes. "I called him the Repair Boy." He let out a laugh and so did Piper, I just smiled ."Nice, but I bet he changed it to something else.""I think he called himself the Supreme Commander or something like that.""Well, he was the leader in building the ship." I reasoned out. "Exactly, that's why he's the repair boy too." Piper replied. We let out a laugh when we heard Leo exclaiming "I heard that! "I left the two of them there to enjoy themselves, I haven't really noticed until now, but I can't believe they hadn't gotten together yet. Though it's understandable, Jason would usually get nervous whenever Piper did some things that girlfriends would normally do. That's when it hit me there, what if Percy found someone else during the time he was there? What if by the time I get there, he has another girlfriend? Ouch. Not exactly what I should be thinking right now, all I can do is hope for the best and trust Percy. Of course, I should mentally prepare myself for the worst. Walking around the ship, I noticed that everyone was laid back, but I could tell that there was an anticipating atmosphere. We were all nervous about the Romans, and though I hate to admit it, so was I. Clarisse was sharpening her spear, while giving a death glare at Will Solace every once in a while, Travis was "flirting" with Katie, who keeps rejecting him, Connor was painting a mango gold(which I'll have to confiscate later), and Thalia was laying on the hammock, although it's painfully obvious that she's had enough sky traveling for one day. "Why am I here again?" I could hear her mumbling to herself. There were a lot of thoughts in my head right now, so much that if I wasn't a child of Athena, I'd probably be lying down in the hammock next to Thalia. I'd rather dumb it down, no offense. I had battle strategies racing through my mind, Percy, how the Romans will react to us, Percy, where Nico went off too, Percy, how Tyson is, and oh, did I mention Percy, yet? I sat down in one of the benches installed at the ship, I was fingering my father's college ring and my Camp necklace. I have at least nine beads with the most recent one being my most painful, yet favorite bead to earn. I smiled at the memory of initiating the kiss with Percy. It was sweet of him to make that air bubble around us at the bottom of the lake, serves Clarisse and everyone else right. Then I remembered the next two months of dating before he disappeared; he would always accompany me to Mount Olympus and take me out afterwards. Of course, his mom got suspicious, but we didn't do anything else really. He was my best friend, my boyfriend, I think Aphrodite is getting into my head. I decided to take a small nap, just for a while. But did I manage to get it? Nope, not at all because just as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard Leo shouting orders. "Prepare to land! We'll be down in 10 minutes!" This alerted everyone who started cleaning the ship up, and preparing themselves. I can hear a blow horn or something like that from a distance. And I can see the Roman Camp, but the thing is, it wasn't just a Camp. At least now I know why Jason wouldn't describe the Camp any further. It was a basically a city, a small version of Rome, but still beautiful. I could see Coliseums and Temples from this distance. The architecture was so ancient and so magnificent, I could just stare at it all day sketching them down. But then I remembered the real reason I was here. Apparently, there was already a group of Demigods forming down there, making a crowd, some were wearing togas? I'm not exactly sure. It seems that some of them are on guard, great, they already don't trust us. I see two people who stand out in the crowd. Oh my gods, this is it. For the first time in 8 months, I get to see him again. I hope he remembers me. Idiot, of course he'll remember you. But I still couldn't help but doubt that. The ship landed with a thud that made everyone almost lose their balance, we all glared at Leo who just laughed nervously with his hand behind his head. Jason stared at the Roman demigods. His Demigods. We opened up the gate and the stairs down. There were two people who were awaiting us on the front line of the crowd, one was a boy and one was a girl. Jason went first with me following just behind him. He stopped and went rigid as he saw the strikingly familiar girl with dark hair. She was standing tall and was seemingly confident, it was clear that she was one of the leaders, and she was staring wistfully back at Jason. Yikes, seems like Piper does have competition after all. And then I noticed him, the one I've been searching day and night for. He somehow looked different, he seems more confident, more proud even, but he was still handsome as ever. I took one quick glance at his arm, no mistaking it, there was a tattoo in his arm similar to Jason's and that other girl, except his has a trident instead and only 1 line under it. For a while, everything was quiet, the Romans were still on their guard, our side, no, with that way of thinking, there's no way we'll ever get along, we have to accept that the Romans are on our side as well. But still, everyone was quiet, to put it bluntly, it was way too awkward. Finally, someone broke that awkward silent in probably the most casual way ever. "Hey Annabeth, nice to see you again." And for that, I wanted to smack Percy in his head.

II
PERCY
"Let me introduce you to my other family."
Percy could tell Reyna was nervous and needed assurance even if she was trying to hide it but Percy didn’t really know how to answer her. As far as he knew, he only remembered Annabeth because she was very much dear to him. Percy didn’t really know if Jason loved Reyna as much as he loved Annabeth, but he knew Reyna. "Well, if he didn't then it would be his loss. And besides once he sees you, I'm pretty sure he'll come crawling back."
Percy knew they had barely known each other but he knew that what they have is real friendship even if they started out as Percy destroying Reyna's home and Reyna swearing to have revenge.
Percy heard the Romans gasp, including Reyna, most especially Reyna. The boy slowly made his way toward them.
Percy knew that Jason and Reyna almost had a relationship, a romantic one. In given time, that was what Reyna had told him. But Jason had been gone for 8 months. No one really knew where they stand now.
Reyna spoke first, breaking the tension. "Jason Grace. You have finally returned." She spoke with a talk-business-now-personal-stuff-latter­ to­ne. Jason looked at her and simply replied "Reyna."
Reyna, breaking the hug, took and raised Jason's hand. "JASON GRACE!" she shouted and everyone cheered. That is, everyone except Octavian and his followers. When I saw the Greeks my heart almost gave out. Among them were two new demigods, one I recognized as Leo from the massage before, while the other was introduced as Piper. As I saw Annabeth my palms began to sweat and words would not come to me. It was finally her and all I could say is "Hey Annabeth, nice to see you again."…..she rolled her beautiful eyes and ran toward as I ran toward her.
As we embraced each other in a hug and later a kiss, I felt completely home. The tension was broken again and this time it was Octavian, he casually came in the midst of us.
“Back to business then” said Octavian.
That moment I knew that the entire Hell would break loose…….

III. Percy

As was foretold all Hell did break loose and all because of Octavian. His tongue is as dangerous like snakes poison. As soon as the ship landed Octavian screamed "They have weapons"
"they will fall upon us and we will all die"
"Of course they have weapons...you retard...do you not know that we are going on a dangerous quest?" Percy answered sarcastically
Percy noticed that Octavian was afraid of the Greeks,rather he had a look of hatred on his face.
When everyone entered the pavilion the great meeting started.
There was a lot of discussion and happy reunions, but still there was a weird atmosphere around. Besides the leaders, there was no eye contact. Annabeth gently held my hand "It will be okay, we will get along" for she knew how nervous Percy felt.
Smiling Percy nodded " I know" he lied.
Percy's palms were sweating as he loudly announced " Let the meeting begin"
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
that was AWESOME!!!! post soon :)
over a year ago beba157jello said…
big smile
tht waz amazingly wonderful and no denying
AWeSOME hope you post soon!!!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
smile
post post more plz :) its awesome so far :) ;) :) :) :) i like smiley faces :) :) :) :) :)
wink
I will post later, sort of busy.
closing, unless there are people who wanna hear more
over a year ago Nemisis said…
More please (puppy dog face)
maybe
over a year ago NarutoHaloPercy said…
dude you needa continue, i bet thousands of people read your version of the mark of athena already, i made this account to tell you that you should continue! When I searched "The Mark of Athena first chapter" your forum post was the first result! And if you don't continue may I please continue, please write back! You're a great writer.
Virtus I edited the first chapter to third person because, well it's supposed to be in third person instead of first.
I.Annabeth

The Gods knows how long Annabeth has been waiting for this. For 8 months, she’s been searching for Percy. That's about almost a year and too long for her liking. Although she does understand the action of Hera, that doesn't stop Annabeth from wanting to punch her in the face. Of course, there are other factors that lead up to that, such as sending her cows with intestinal problems, but kidnapping her boyfriend for 8 months just crossed the line.
"Annabeth, we're about 2 hours from there. I sent the letter to Tyson already, apparently, there was a battle in the Roman Camp last night." Piper reported, standing next to Annabeth. She was leaning over the rail, waiting anxiously. Telling her that there was a battle in the Roman Camp did not ease down the churning in her stomach. Piper noticed Annabeth turning pale from the news.
"But I heard from Tyson that Percy is alright. He even became the Praetor!" She said nervously. Annabeth let out a sigh of relief and ran her hand through my hair.

Thank Gods Malcom had the nerve to tell me to take a shower before leaving. What sort of reunion would that be? Gods, I don't even want to know, She thought.
Jason joined them "So, your boyfriend took my position as Praetor. Darn, I was hoping to retain some power there." Jason also leaning on the side of the ship, maybe too far. But hey, even if he fell, he could just fly right back up, which is why no one basically cared if he fell off the ship. Annabeth rolled her eyes at his comment.
"The point of an exchange of leaders was supposed to be that way, wasn't it? You take Percy's place, he takes yours. I think that's reasonable enough." She said.
"True, but remember, I'm a Roman. It's natural for me to feel disappointed that I don't have power." Jason replied.
"Roman or not, I think you shouldn't get your ego too big." Piper playfully punched Jason in the arm. He just pretended to be in pain, although she couldn't help but notice the tattoo on his arm. Annabeth wondered if Percy already got one of those, and if he does, she hoped it wasn't too painful. The way Jason described it sounded excruciating, even if it was for a second.
"Speaking of ego, I thought I heard Leo asking you what his position was earlier this morning." Jason said, smirking. Annabeth couldn't help but crack a small smile too. Piper rolled her eyes.
"I called him the Repair Boy." He let out a laugh and so did Piper, I just smiled.
"Nice, but I bet he changed it to something else."
"I think he called himself the Supreme Commander or something like that."
"Well, he was the leader in building the ship." Annabeth reasoned out.
"Exactly, that's why he's the repair boy too." Piper replied. The half-bloods let out a laugh when they heard Leo exclaiming "I heard that!"
Annabeth left the two of them there to enjoy themselves, she hasn’t really noticed until now, but she can't believe they hadn't gotten together yet. Though it's understandable, Jason would usually get nervous whenever Piper did some things that girlfriends would normally do. That's when it hit her there, what if Percy found someone else during the time he was there? What if by the time she got there, he had another girlfriend?
Ouch. Not exactly what Annabeth should’ve been concerned about right then, all she could do is hope for the best and trust Percy. Of course, she should mentally prepare herself for the worst. Walking around the ship, Annabeth noticed that everyone was laid back, but I could tell that there wasn’t an anticipating atmosphere. They were all nervous about the Romans, and though she hated to admit it, Annabeth was scared too. Clarisse was sharpening her spear, while giving a death glare at Will Solace every once in a while, Travis was "flirting" with Katie, who keeps rejecting him, Connor was painting a mango gold(which she would have to confiscate later), and Thalia was laying on the hammock, surrounded by her fellow hunter, although it's painfully obvious that she’s had enough sky traveling for one day.
"When are we landing?" I could hear her mumbling to her hunters.
There were a lot of thoughts in Annabeth’s head right now, so much that if she wasn't a child of Athena, she’d probably be lying down in the hammock next to Thalia. She’d rather dumb it down, no offense. Annabeth had battle strategies racing through her mind, Percy, how the Romans will react to the Greeks, Percy, where Nico went off too, Percy, how Tyson was, oh and Percy?
She sat down in one of the benches installed at the ship, she was fingering her father's college ring and her Camp necklace. She had nine beads with the most recent one being her most painful, yet favorite bead to earn, it was a green broken heart with a trident carved in the middle. Annabeth smiled at the memory of initiating the kiss with Percy. It was sweet of him to make that air bubble around her at the bottom of the lake, serves Clarisse and everyone else right. Then she remembered the next two months of dating before he disappeared; he would always accompany her to Mount Olympus and take her out afterwards. He was Annabeth’s best friend, her boyfriend, stop it She thought Aphrodite is getting into her head. She decided to take a small nap, just for a while. But did she manage to get the time? Nope, not at all because just as soon as Annabeth closed her eyes, she heard Leo shouting orders.
"Prepare to land! We'll be down in ten minutes!" This alerted everyone who started cleaning the ship up, and preparing themselves. she could hear a blow horn or something like that from a distance. And could see the Roman Camp, but the thing is, it wasn't just a Camp. At least now she knew why Jason wouldn't describe the Camp any further. It was a basically a city, a small version of Rome, but still beautiful. Annabeth could see Coliseums and Temples from the distance. The architecture was so ancient and so she could see the magnificent she could just stare at it all day sketching them down. But then she remembered the real reason she was here.
Apparently, there was already a group of Demigods forming down there, making a crowd some were wearing togas? She wasn’t exactly sure. It seems that some of them were on guard , great, they already don't trust us. She saw four people who stood out in the crowd. One had brown hair, the other was fat with blonde hair, and the other two were girls. This was it. Annabeth was finally going to meet Percy for the first time in eight months. She was very, very anxious to land and get off the ship and hug Percy. She could see that Percy already had a tattoo on his forearm, it was like Jason’s but with only one line and a trident instead of a bolt.
The ship landed with a big bump. Annabeth almost fell but she held on to the railing. Thalia fell off of her hammock and got back up surprised. Annabeth was too excited to care much, she ran off the ramp and stopped when somebody yelled.
“INTRUDERS! Do not let the graceus attack us” The guy had blonde hair and dark shades under his eyes like he hadn’t slept in a month. “ Look who Percy let in, now we must fight back.”
“Shut up, loser!” Somebody yelled from the crowd.
“Annabeth, is that you?”
fine I'll wright today sometime, hopefully, please do keep on posting comments.
if I get 4 comments today
I will post tomorrow
post ... does it count if I comment three more times?
nope sorry
over a year ago Hazellevesque said…
smile
Plz post tomorrow ima big fan I really love ur work keep it up plz
two more posts
then i'll try
over a year ago niir said…
wink
Please.. I just made this account like a second ago to tell you that you should keep posting.. I know that sounds like NHP's response but thats because I did the same thing... You should just lke write the whole book.. way better than waitin for fall!:) You are pretty good at this whole writing thing even though there seems to be a few accidental typos... And just to let you know I was the third response you needed but if thats not ok then I will get my friends to come on, make an account like me and NHP, and than post a comment... Because truly you are a good writer! =D
over a year ago niir said…
surprise
OMG I TOOK A MINUTE TO WRITE THAT!! THAT FELT LIKE LONGER THAN A MInUTE BUT SHORTER THAN a SeCOND
big smile
did you like how I edited it Virtus or would you like to keep it 1st person either way is fine by me, and this post will get more popular I promise, people just need to finish The Son of Neptune, Although it did just come out about almost three months ago so don't be concerned if nobody reads your post I bet alot of people have.
lol...something fishy is going on...I wonder if it is just one person who made different accounts to make comments? is it possible? maybe.....well alright got to go help my uncle on the roof then I will sit and type the next chapter. The Mark of Athena
not just first chapter anymore.
I promise to write today, hopefully in the next hour or soo.
uhh I didn't mind you editing I was just being lazy by not putting it in third person
Should I continue the story here or on my other Mark of Athena forum?
link

Part of next chapter
VI. Jason

"Happy to be home" were Jason thoughts, but the feeling of confusion was overwhelming. He liked Piper and now he finds out that he and Reyna were very close. "What am I to do?" asked he out loud

"What's the matter?" asked Piper from behind him. He jumped.
"Did I scare you, Jason?"
"Yeah, yes you did."
"I thought that you never got scared, flyboy." said Piper teasingly
"You got me off guard..by surprise"
"So..what's on your mind?" she asked for a second time
"Nothing much...the quest I guess" he lied
"You will do fine" she paused "We will defeat the Giants and close the gate, then we will all live happy ever after"
Jason looked into her beautiful eyes and saw the reflection of Reyna giving orders to different people. He didn't know what to do or how to break the news about him and Piper to Reyna.
As he stared into Piper's eyes, she stared into his and then the unexpected happened...they kissed.

"Uhhrmm!" at that intent Jason new that Reyna was behind him
"She found out" he thought "Great, now it will be easier to tell her."

will continue....next time on The Mark of Athena
hmmm
was that the end of the chapter or is going to continue when you have more time, it was great with the foreshadowing at the end but shouldn't it be longer...
And i dont know who that niir guy is, I promise i didn't make that account you can trust me, right???
i totally think you should continue, now I have to go get some breakfast CATCH yuh soon!
Will be longer ...working on the roof right now sorta busy
VI. Jason

"Happy to be home" were Jason thoughts, but the feeling of confusion was overwhelming. He liked Piper and now he finds out that he and Reyna were very close. "What am I to do?" asked he out loud

"What's the matter?" asked Piper from behind him. He jumped.
"Did I scare you, Jason?"
"Yeah, yes you did."
"I thought that you never got scared, flyboy." said Piper teasingly
"You got me off guard..by surprise"
"So..what's on your mind?" she asked for a second time
"Nothing much...the quest I guess" he lied
"You will do fine" she paused "We will defeat the Giants and close the gate, then we will all live happy ever after"
Jason looked into her beautiful eyes and saw the reflection of Reyna giving orders to different people. He didn't know what to do or how to break the news about him and Piper to Reyna.
As he stared into Piper's eyes, she stared into his and then the unexpected happened...they kissed.

"Uhhrmm!" at that intent Jason new that Reyna was behind him
"She found out" he thought "Great, now it will be easier to tell her."
"SO" said Reyna "Can I speak alone with you..Jason?"
"Uhh sure"said Jason as they walked to the side

"Why was that girl kissing you?" asked Reyna with an angry tone
"Well it's hard to explain, but when I lost my memory Leo and Piper became my best friends and later I fell in love with her...I am sorry. You were trying to be together only because of our position..nothing more...feelings between me and her" He pointed toward Piper "Are real, it's nothing about power."
"I understand....I was about to tell you that I fell in love too" said Reyna
Jason smirked "I am happy for you, but who is it?"
"Uhh..you'll find out in time." said she smiling

As Reyna left, Jason went back to Piper and embraced her in a hug. They stood there for a couple of minutes..."This is the best day of my live" thought Jason
Jason hoped that they would stay like that forever, but duty calls.
So Jason and Piper went to check on different people and prepare for the departure on the Argo II.

Join us next time when ...........we find out who is Reyna's new love
Comment please...spam is expected
are they gonna kill Jason? 'cuase that would make the quest of the seven hard
why would they do that?
He must lead the quest
By the way expect my two favorite characters there a lot...Nico and Percy
over a year ago dchoi1951200 said…
big smile
i love ur forums ur a very good writer. . .
over a year ago guardgirl21 said…
smile
Post soon!!
over a year ago Hazellevesque said…
This is good really good please post soon
I'll try got a lot of things to do.
Driversed
Homework
DDO
Family
friends