The Ducklings Which Is Your Favorite?

rose2 posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 10:56AM
which is your favorite?cameron,foreman or chase?

The Ducklings 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Blazing-Fire said…
Cameron because she is a great doctor with an excellent bedside manner. She really cares for her patients, their not just a chart to her.
over a year ago rose2 said…
CAMERON OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!LOVE HER!!!!!!!!
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
Chase because it's very handsome *-* and I think it's a good doctor, but sometimes a bit ''absent-minded'' ^^
over a year ago mimika_s said…
I could write an essay but I don't think it would be nesessary
Chase is the best by far
not only because he is so handsome(this is undeniable)
he is the best doctor out of them
Can you name the cases that Cam or Foreman solved?Coz I can the ones Chase did
Additionally he is so great with children
over a year ago mimika_s said…
Did I mentioned that Chase is HOT?????
I know I did;););)
but it's not sth that is unnoticable
over a year ago Biathine said…
I don't really know ... I like the touch of humanity Cameron brings in the show but I love Chase's charakter ( and looks XD ) too ...
over a year ago Immunity said…
Cameron is a great character ^^ Chase and Foreman are a little boring... but I can always laugh about Chase, so I enjoy seeing him XDDD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Evrythingmaters said…
Cameron!!! she's just so sweet and caring, kind, sincere and deffinately the BEST!! love her!
I like chase cause he's funny and brilliant with kids.
Foremans alright i guess, i liked him in the end part of 'Histories' but he is my least favourate.

Camerons a brillaint doctor! She came up with 'tick paralysis' in 'safe' and is normally the first to spot things on x-rays or whatever they are (example in 'cursed') and on that sound recording of a patients heart (can't remember the episode sorry)
I love them together and i miss them working as house's ducklings.... :(
over a year ago housefan42 said…
Chase because he has so much more depth to him than the oters. And he solves more cases than they do.
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
big smile
cameron. i agree w/the what was said above.
over a year ago lovehousemd_frv said…
crying
chase.i can't explain why because i don't know why XDD.but i not like cameron.when i watch cameron sometimes i say "cameron is my copy XDDDD".i hate it.why people cameron must be copy of me?
over a year ago nikky15 said…
heart
Chase.Beacuse he is smart,he made me laugh so many times and he is sooooooooo hot(especially his accent)