the atasunta family *・゜゚・*:.♪..♪.:*・♥Christmas Parade♥・*:.♪. .♪.:*・゜゚・*

haremaster99 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 02:14PM
Merry Christmas~!

It's time for the annual Atasunta Family Christmas Parade!

~Bundle up, grab some hot chocolate and enjoy the floats, music and entertainment!~

☆★☆No Foul Language Please☆★☆

♪♪♪~Deck the Halls~♪♪♪

We'll have a ugly sweater contest so bring the ugliest sweater you can find! ;D

Bring sweets an other lovely treats if you wish~

Thank you~♥
last edited on Dec 03, 2012 at 02:15PM

the atasunta family 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
I am Here!! *huffs* and I have cocoa (n LOVE, lol)
last edited over a year ago
 I am Here!! *huffs* and I have cacau (n LOVE, lol)
over a year ago haremaster99 said…
Yay~! Hey there Sinna~! *puts final decorations on Tree and adjusts scarf* Im glad you could make it! *hugs* YUM!!! X3
 Yay~! oi there Sinna~! *puts final decorations on árvore and adjusts scarf* Im glad you could make it!
heart
*hugs back* Ahh ~ pretty tree Sissy!! *stands with one arm around her-side by side for a sec-admiring* [I spelled Cocoa like coca leaves up there! lol. I had to mend that!]
Look at all the pretty decorations!
 *hugs back* Ahh ~ pretty árvore Sissy!! *stands with one arm around her-side por side for a sec-admiring
[lol xDD I didn't notice XD] aww thank you! *smiles big* oh! I have a early Christmas gift for you~~~
last edited over a year ago
 [lol xDD I didn't notice XD] aww thank you! *smiles big* oh! I have a early natal gift for you~~~
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Me: *walks in followed by Assassin, Alice, Abyss, Shana, Oz and Oswald* I have arrived, you may now rejoice! *laughs* Wassup people's?
heart
REJOICE! *smiles & claps* *hands out candycanes*
Well hello!
and a present for ME O////O ~
I have one for you too, [I was gonna be your Secret Santa & stuff but that 2012 thing @ that club failed -they changed it-so, can you come by Soiree Sor for Chinese Christmas too-or I will give it here.]
 REJOICE! *smiles & claps* *hands out candycanes* Well hello! and a present for ME O////O ~ I have
big smile
ummmm-and sorry, I don't do ugly Sweaters. lol

but here is a yule log cake treat~
 ummmm-and sorry, I don't do ugly Sweaters. lol but here is a yule log cake treat~
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Me: 'Fraid I don't do that either
Me: 'Tis alright~ MAKE THEN MEN DO IT! *troll face* [okay, I'll check it out later, :)]