banners need to be 800x100 or proportional and icons need to be square

have fun!
last edited on Jul 09, 2014 at 06:44PM

teen wolf 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
Awesome!
over a year ago Fieryrubes said…
It should be Lydia, Scott, Stiles, Derek, Malia, Kira and Kate. Why? Because they're the BIG characters this season. Kate is the big bad, it doesn't matter how unpopular she is. It's being biased if you don't add someone due to them being unpopular.
If we don't add Kate we can't add any other non-main characters. It should either be the ones in the opening titles + Kate or the ones in the opening titles. That's it.
modernfan commented…
tbh I was thinking using characters from the promo posters over a year ago
over a year ago modernfan said…
Maybe something like this?
 Maybe something like this?
drewjoana commented…
Great Banner! amor the colouring! over a year ago
That's really good actually!!! Still would like Kate, but I'd be cool with that :)
modernfan commented…
thank you and I'll try to make one with all the characters from this season over a year ago
drewjoana commented…
Yes Yes we need Kate on the banner and also Peter. He kinda earned that too! over a year ago
over a year ago modernfan said…
banner #2
last edited over a year ago
 banner #2
drewjoana commented…
That is what I am talking about, a banner that includes everyone. Its a fantastic work you have done Sara. Now the only think you forgot was Melissa McCall:D over a year ago
modernfan commented…
I added her, it doesn't look too awful I hope :) over a year ago
drewjoana commented…
Look just great,D over a year ago
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
tongue
So, because Kate is the BIG BAD this season, she should be on the banner? What about Peter? Max? Gerard? Jennifer? Kali? They were ALL the BIG BAD, and they were never even considered. I think you're the biased one here.