taylor lautner Taylor Lautner has a TWIN! He's a ROCKSTAR

laboomba posted on Dec 15, 2010 at 02:47PM
Serious.... Don't beleive me? See for yourself! Take a look at his twin rocktar brother!

taylor lautner 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago laboomba said…
heart
I found another video of Taylors Twin <3 .. Im actually flippin out link
over a year ago henrym said…
Ouaoooo!!!This is so cool Taylor's twin brother is amazing hot and talented. Would love to see those two together in a TV Series maybe some TV producer should come up with some cool ideas, as if one Taylor is not enough now we have two......
oh yesterdaay my girl friend and I decided to send a message to Taylors's twin bro; we asked him about his relation to Taylor and we hope he replies back. If you guys want you can do the same just go on www.dubbslive.com and see if he actually has any relations to T Lautner,we think he either lives in Canada or Los Angeles or both. it is just so incredible he lloks about 18 or 19 years wish somebody can shed some more info on this guy he is just too hot to forget, a twin of Taylor could it be possible?????
Oh man Taylor is sooooooooooooooooooohhhhhoooott!!!!!but his look alike is something else, so hot tooooo pls help me find out if this look alike is related in any way ............................ check that video someone posted above you see what I mean
over a year ago kendramarie11 said…
wink
mmmm two taylor's are better than onee
yes, yes i agree we are really lucky to have two taylors, and both so sincere and hot looking, yes i told bunch of my friends from school to check his twin and some joined his face book on dubbs where he is the lead singer and me too i cant' believe it how nice he is and not snob at all, my goodness two taylors. happy new year all!!!!!!!!!
The rain is finally gone and the sun is out, no more mad slides please, lets keep up the spirit happy new year to our Taylor and all the best..................
I heard that there might be some type of relation after all, I am gona find out for sure cause his band Dubbs is supposed to play out here in LAX sometime in March. cant waittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago lizthompson7 said…
he doesn't look like him that much...
heart
Oh no,most of us think that there is great resemblance, in fact they might be related somehow. In fact we joined his face book trough his band www.dubbslive.com and there are more pictures of him that are incredible similarities. Actually he is part of a big electro/ hip hop band the lead singer and he has crazy fans in just less than a year. And someone was telling us in the concerts people call him Taylor, he is really hottttt..... can't wait for them to come to LAX to meet him for close . For sure my goodness two taylors that is so cool.....
over a year ago ros59 said…
sad
No he does not
Okay, lets see how many think he looks like him, someone should start a poll, it should be fun anyways
over a year ago Renesmee_XD said…
Ha! Yeah right.
Aaaaaaaaaaand
He has a link
*rolls eyes*
Yes Taylor is way better looking roll eyes too
over a year ago Haley-Lautner said…
angry
he have no twin okay