sobrenatural Fandom Survey! :] ♥

Dean-girlx posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 01:16AM
1. The first character I fell in love with: Dean Winchester!
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Jo.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: new!Ruby.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: old!Ruby & Bela.
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean.
6. The character I'd want to be like: Jo.
7. The character I'd slap: new!Ruby.
8. A pairing that I love: Dean|Jo.
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam|Ruby.
10. Favorite character: Dean!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The people, the theories, the debates. [I can't think of five! sorry]
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights [I can't think of five! sorry]
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, Jo, Castiel.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Cassie, new!Ruby .. erm that's it.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John|Mary, Dean|Jo, Sam|Sarah, Dean|Anna, Dean|Bela.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Ruby|Sam, Ruby|Dean, Castiel|Ruby, Dean|Cassie, Sam|Jess.
17. Which character are you most like. Hmm .. i'm not really sure.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. i'm actually not that into Sam Winchester .. =O!
last edited on Apr 13, 2009 at 01:18AM

sobrenatural 48 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 67impala said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Sam Winchester!
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Trickster
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: old!Ruby
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: new!Ruby
5. The character I would shag anytime: Sam
6. The character I'd want to be like: Sam
7. The character I'd slap: Uriel
8. A pairing that I love: Sam/Sarah
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Jo
10. Favorite character: Sam
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The people, the fan picks, the pop quiz, the games, all the input from fans (photos, articles, theories, all of it!)
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Chatspeak! I hate it!! Not being able to jump ahead when browsing photos and icons...can't think of much else.
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Sam, Dean, John, Castiel, Bobby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Jo and Gordon Walker were the only two characters I never really liked.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John|Mary, Sam|Sarah, Dean/Carmen, Sam/Cara Roberts, Castiel/Anna
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Jo, Dean/Anna, Sam/Jess, Sam/Bela, Sam/Pamela
17. Which character are you most like. Ha,ha! I'd like to say Sam, but I'm probably more like Dean: impulsive, sarcastic, humorous, love my family to death, sometimes a little insecure.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I love Dean a LOT more than it would seem, ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago salemslot said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Dean Winchester
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:Tessa
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Trickster
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Bela & old Ruby
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean
6. The character I'd want to be like: Castiel
7. The character I'd slap: Sam
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Bela
10. Favorite character: Dean
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The people, the fan picks, the pop quiz, the games, all the input from fans,basically everything!!
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: WIncest,come on people!People get too aggressive when their opinion is contradicted
13. Who are my five favorite characters. :Dean,Castiel,Sam,Bela,Bobby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters.:Jo,Ruby,Trickster,John and the Ghostfacers
15. What are my five favorite pairings:Dean/Bela,John/Mary,Sam/Jessica
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Sam,Dean/Jo, Dean/Anna, Sam/Ruby, Sam/Bela
17. Which character are you most like.:Without a shadow of a doubt,Dean!
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret.:I want the seals to open,all hell to break loose and the brothers to confront each other!*runs to hide*
over a year ago linalin said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: John Winchester
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Sam
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Shapeshifters
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Uriel
5. The character I would shag anytime: John
6. The character I'd want to be like: Pamela
7. The character I'd slap: Ruby
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Tessa
10. Favorite character: Bobby
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the picks, the links, me, available info, fanfiction
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Wincest, Inflexible fans, agression when opinions clash, nothing else I can remember now
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Sam, John, Bobby, Pamela
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Jo,Ruby, Gordon, Shapeshifters and the Ghostfacers
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Tessa, Sam/Jess, Sam/Sarah, John/Mary, Sam/Madison
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Jo, Dean/Anna, Sam/Ruby, Sam/Bela, Dean/Cassie
17. Which character are you most like: My boy Dean!
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I didn't really like Dean until season 2.
over a year ago fanfly said…
heart
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Bobby
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: old!Ruby
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Anna
6. The character I'd want to be like: Bobby
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Anna
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Sam
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. Well, the fans of course! And the passion, the friendly debates, the way we all come up with theories, and the fan tattoos!
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. All the Dean vs Sam stuff(although I'm guilty of some of that myself!), that some fans don't seem to like the show but they watch it anyway, that sometimes female characters get a lot of hate, and that's all I can think of
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, Trickster, Anna
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Bela, old!Ruby, Castiel and that's pretty much it
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John/Mary, Dean/Jo, Dean/Anna, Sam/Jessica, Sam/Sarah
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Sam, Bela/Dean, Castiel/Dean, Sam/Dr.Roberts- that's all I can think of.
17. Which character are you most like. Ellen- overprotective, passionate, a bit of a hardass but at heart a caring person.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Well seeing as how I'm so vocal with my opinions (lol) I don't think I have any deep dark secrets! Hrmmm... I've got the hots for John!- wait everyone knows that....hmm...I think Cas is boring...er they know that too....uhhh...I love the conflict between the brothers this season (everyone probably knows that too but oh well)
over a year ago toti8 said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Sam
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:Dean
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Anna
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Old Ruby & Bela
5. The character I would shag anytime: Castiel
7. The character I'd slap: new!Ruby
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Bela
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Sam
10. Favorite character: Castiel
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the picks,the interesting opinions shared before and after an episode is aired,the spoilers,the actors' interviews and the funny forums.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Wincest,aggression when opinions clash -that's it.
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Sam,Castiel,Bela and Little Blonde Lilith
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Cassie,New!Ruby,Anna and the Ghostfacers -that's it.
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Bela, John/Mary, Sam/Madison,Sam/Sarah,Dean/Jo.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Anna, Sam/Ruby, Dean/Cassie, Dean/Castiel & Dean/Sam
17. Which character are you most like: Sammy
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: When I first saw the brothers I didn't think they were hot!!!
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Castiel
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Trickster
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Bela
5. The character I would shag anytime: hell yeah, Dean :D
7. The character I'd slap: Ruby [both of them]
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Sam [all i can say is ewwwww...why do people like that is beyond my comprehension]
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the fans first, the debates (as long as they are kept in a civilized manner), the dedication, the tattoos, the comic con(i wish i can go to one sooo much!)
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom:Winchest (hurts just thinking...eww...they are brothers for heaven sake), aggression, trash comments about the boys(it's not Dean vs Sam it's Dean and Sam vs evil), fans that don't respect the boys' private life, inflexible fans
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Bobby, Bela
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Gordon(totally hated him), Meg, Cassie, Ruby
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Anna, Sam/Sarah, Dean/Carmen, Sam/Madison, John/Mary
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Dean/Cassie, Sam/old!Ruby, Dean/Ruby, Sam/Bela, Castiel/Dean&Dean/Sam (baaaad)
17. Which character are you most like: Dean
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: i kinda wish Sammy to go bad all the way (but to come back of course :D)*hides from all the rocks thrown*
over a year ago spn4eva said…
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Jo
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Old Ruby
6. The character I'd want to be like: Dean
7. The character I'd slap: Trickter
8. A pairing that I love: Dean|Lisa - (with Ben)
10. Favorite character: Dean all the way!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The quizes, everyone on here loves spn, the dedication, the fans and the fun of it!
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. Wincest (Hate it - sick!), moaning fans.
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Castiel, John and Bobby.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Uriel, Bella, Jo, Gordon and Meg
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean/Lisa, Sam/Jessica, John/Mary, Dean/Cassie, Sam/Sarah.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Anna, Sam/Ruby, Sam/Meg, Castiel/Anna, Dean/Ruby.
17. Which character are you most like. Probs Dean
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I kinda wanna see Sam really hurt Dean and then to snap out of it and realize what he's done.! :S lol. Just love the Hurt!Dean and the Sympathetic!Sam
hehe *hangs head in shame" :P
over a year ago Kaity15 said…
big smile
1. The first character I fell in love with: Dean ♥
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Sam <3
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Bobby
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean ..duhh :)
6. The character I'd want to be like: Dean
7. The character I'd slap: Yellow Eyed Demon (even though he's gone and all)
8. A pairing that I love: Dean and Anna
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean and Cassie
10. Favorite character: Dean ...♥♥
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. Pretty much everything!
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. People who bag out the main characters :(
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Castiel, John, Old Ruby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. New Ruby, Bobby (haha I just dont..), Gordon and Meg
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean/Anna, Dean/Lisa, Sam/Jessica, John/Mary, Sam/Sarah.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Cassie, Sam/Ruby, Sam/Meg, Castiel/Anna, Dean/Ruby.
17. Which character are you most like. Dean =)
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Umm...I dislike the vampire episodes...:S. Does that count? lol :P
over a year ago Rosegirl94 said…
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: John.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: new!Ruby.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Bela.
6. The character I'd want to be like: Anna.
8. A pairing that I love: Dean|Jo/Dean|Anna/Dean|Bela.
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The people, the theories, the debates, the fun and the stuff like videos
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, Anna, Castiel.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. new!Ruby, Uriel, Lilith mmmhh don´t know
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John|Mary, Dean|Jo, Sam|Sarah, Dean|Anna, Dean|Bela.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Ruby|Sam, Ruby|Dean, Castiel|Ruby, Anna|Sam
17. Which character are you most like. Jo or Anna and Dean <3
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I have no one
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
big smile
1. The first character I fell in love with: Sam Winchester
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Ruby
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Anna
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Ruby and Meg
5. The character I would shag anytime: Sammy
6. The character I'd want to be like: Ellen
7. The character I'd slap: Sam. Stupid Sam! stop drinking blood! :x
10. Favorite character: Sammy!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The people, the obsession, the debates, the videos, and the rants.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights They're bothe great actors! Don't tear the other one down!
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Castiel, the Trickster, Ruby.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Joe, the first little Sam, Bela, and Lilith.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John/Mary, Ruby/Sam, Dean/Lisa, Bobby/Ellen, and Sam/Sarah
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Jo Dean/Cassie Dean/Anna Castiel/Anna, and Sam/Lilith
17. Which character are you most like. Sam
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I actually am not in Love with Dean
over a year ago liissaaxx said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: John Winchester!
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Ruby and Bobby.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: ? .
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Bella.
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean and Sam.
6. The character I'd want to be like: Sarah.
7. The character I'd slap: Jo.
8. A pairing that I love: Sam and Sarah.
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean and Jo.
10. Favorite character: Can't choose.
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The opinions and discussions. [I can't think of five! sorry]
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. People not accepting others opinions. [I can't think of five! sorry]
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, John, Ellen.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Yellow eyes, Lilith, that's it.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John|Mary, Dean|Cassie, Sam|Sarah, Sam|Ruby, Dean|Bela.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Ruby|Sam, Ruby|Dean, Castiel|Ruby, Dean|Anna, Sam|Werewolf girl(forgot her name).
17. Which character are you most like. Probably Sam but not quite sure.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: Even though I cried I was kind of glad Dean went to hell, but so happy he came back of course.
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
big smile
1. The first character I fell in love with: Dean Winchester :)
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Jo
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t:
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean :)
6. The character I'd want to be like: Jo or Sarah
7. The character I'd slap: Cassie
8. A pairing that I love: Jo and Dean
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam and Ruby.
10. Favorite character: Dean :)
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The People, The Picks, sorry i can't think of anything else, just mainly the people.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. Sorry can't think.
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, Jo, John and Ellen.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Cassie and Anna
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean/Jo, Sam/Sarah, Sam/Jessica, John/Mary. Can't think of another one.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Sam/Ruby, Dean/Cassie, Dean/Anna, Ruby/Dean and again i can't think of another one.
17. Which character are you most like. Sam or Ellen
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Don't know whether it's much of a secret but i hate to see Dean with any girl obviously apart from Jo!
over a year ago tinkymel said…
angelic
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Cas. I am not a huge fan of the Angel plot, but I find that I really like this character at times.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Old Ruby
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: New Ruby
6. The character I'd want to be like: Bobby.
7. The character I'd slap: Zach.
8. A pairing that I love: Sam and Ruby, before the whole I am breaking the seals deal.
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean and Sam, this pairing actually makes me very ill to even think of. They are brothers. Yucky.
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The people, the theories, the debates, the member made videos, the chat forum
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights, OTH and SPN crossovers, Spamming of videos, The repetitive picks
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, Castiel, John
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Old Ruby, Meg, Zach, Uriel
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John|Mary, Dean|Anna, Sam and Madison, Dean and Cassie, Ruby and Sam
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Ruby|Dean, Castiel|Ruby, Sam|Jess Oh and the gross one Dean and Sam, Yucky, Meg and Sam
17. Which character are you most like. I would have to say John or Mary, I would do anything for my son.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I was praying that Ruby wasn’t really evil. I love the character and wanted her to really be seeking redemption.
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: New Ruby!
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean ♥
7. The character I'd slap: New Ruby
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Bela (even though they weren't actually together)
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam/Ruby
10. Favorite character: Dean & Sam (tied for #1, can't choose!)
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the fans, the dedication, conventions (i want to go to one so bad!), Kripke- lol, & all the actors that portray such great characters.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom:Wincest (ewww) the constant "Sam vs Dean" and "Whos Hotter" debate, female characters hating, can;t think of any more.
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Sam, Bobby, Bela, Castiel.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Gordon, Cassie, Uriel, New Ruby, & Lilith.
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Bela, Mary/John, Sam/Jessica, Sam/Sarah, Castiel/Anna
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Dean/Cassie, Sam/Ruby, Dean/Sam, Dean/Ruby, Sam/Lilith
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I wish for Sam & Dean to have a happy ending when the show ends (settle down, get married, ect.) even though some fans don't want that to happen..*thinks of an alternate ending in case what I want doesn't happen*
over a year ago MsWinchesterxo said…
smile
1. The first character I fell in love with: SAM WINCHESTER♥!
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:Bobby
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: I Dont Know About That 1
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: New Ruby Nd Bella
5. The character I would shag anytime: Sam Or Dean
6. The character I'd want to be like: Dean Winchester Or Bella
7. The character I'd slap: Both Ruby's Or Castiel
8. A pairing that I love: Sam|Jess, Dean|(that gal from route 666)
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam|Ruby
10. Favorite character: Sam And Dean
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. I.D.K
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights:Haha I'm Just Saying If Their Was A Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls Fight, Can Their Be A Sam Nd Dean! Girls? Lol
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Sam, Dean, Bobby, Castiel, New Ruby,
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Old Ruby, Bella, Jo,
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Sam|Jess, Sam|Sarah, John|Mary, Dean|Jo
16. What are my five least favorite pairings.Sam|Ruby, Castiel|Ruby
17. Which character are you most like.Mr.Sammy Winchester
18.What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Haha I.D Have 1 Lol
over a year ago Mcc1 said…
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Dont Know
7. The character I'd slap: New ruby
8. A pairing that I love: Sam/Jess
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: picks, fans, quiz questions thats it
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Wincest, obviously its just sick. thats all
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Castiel, Bobby, Sam, John
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: New ruby, Jo, Bella, Uriel, Zachariah
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Sam/Jess, Sam/Sarah, Sam/Lori, Dean/Anna, Sam/Madison
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Dean/Jo, Dean/Bela, Dean/Cassie, Sam/New ruby, Dean/Tara
17. Which character are you most like: Dean Winchester
18.What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I want dean to kill sam at the end (obviously if he has to) *flys to secret island*
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Oh noes! How come I haven't answered this?!
Anyway, let's solve the problem now!

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Azazel
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Uriel
6. The character I'd want to be like: Jo
7. The character I'd slap: Ruby 2.0
8. A pairing that I love: Dean and Jo
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam and Ruby or Dean and Cassie
10. Favorite character: SAM!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The other fans, the picks in this spot, the debates, the chat and the general awesomeness!
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. I can't think of anything right now.
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Sam, Dean, Bobby, Bela, old!Ruby and Castiel.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. New!Ruby, Uriel, Cassie, Meg and Gordon.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean and Jo, Sam and Sarah, Dean and Anna, Sam and Madison and John and Mary.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Sam and Ruby, Dean and Cassie and that's it.
17. Which character are you most like. IDK.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. "Mystery Spot" is really far at the bottom of my favorite episode list. IDK, if it really is a secret.
over a year ago sisi92 said…
big smile
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:Bela
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t:Jo
5. The character I would shag anytime:Dean
6. The character I'd want to be like:sth between Anna and Bela
7. The character I'd slap:Trickster
9. A pairing that I despise:Sam and Ruby
10. Favorite character:Dean
11.What are my five favorite things about the fandom:The people, the fan picks, the pop quiz, the games, the links.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom:The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights, Wincest
13. Who are my five favorite characters:Dean, Sam, Ash, Bela, Anna, Bobby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. New!Ruby, Uriel, Meg, Gordon, Trickster
15. What are my five favorite pairings:Dean/Anna, Sam/Jess, John/Mary, Dean/Bela, Sam/Sarah
16. What are my five least favorite pairings:Dean/Jo, Sam/Ruby, Dean/Cassie, Dean/Lisa, Dean/Ruby
17. Which character are you most like:Anna
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret:hmmm...the first time I saw the brothers I didn't think they were so hot!(how could I have been so blind!!!) *hides*
over a year ago LEH-Pjevsen said…
smile
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Castiel.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Jo... [I don't really hate her, I just don’t like her that much]
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Gordon Walker.
5. The character I would shag anytime: Sam.
6. The character I'd want to be like: Bobby. [In a girl version of course]
7. The character I'd slap: New!Ruby.
8. A pairing that I love: John/Mary.
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Castiel.
10. Favorite character: Sammy!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: The people/fans, the sneak peaks, the picks, the conventions and the fanfictions.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Dean!Girls VS Sam!Girls fights, Crossovers, Wincest, the Sam VS Dean and the Who’s Hotter.
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Sam, Dean, Bobby, John and Castiel.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Ruby, Jake, Zachariah, Uriel and Eva.
15. What are my five favorite pairings: John/Mary, Sam/Jess, and Dean/Anna.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Sam/Ruby, Dean/Castiel, Dean/Ruby, John/One of his sons and Dean/Jo.
17. Which character are you most like: Dean.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I didn’t like Castiel, neither by looks nor personality, until the season 4 finale, and it was not because he was an angel, 'cause I liked/like the idea =O, *runs to Sibiria and hides*
over a year ago kiaya91 said…
big smile
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean. <3
6. The character I'd want to be like: Anna
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Jo or Dean/Cassie
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. Like Everything
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. Wincest, Dean/Castiel, Dean Girls vs. Sam Girls, (Can't think of anymore)
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, John, Castiel, Bobby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Cassie, New Ruby, Uriel, Meg, Bela
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean/Anna, Sam/Jessica, John/Mary, Sam/Sarah, Castiel/Anna
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Sam, Dean/Castiel, Dean/Cassie, Sam/New Ruby, Dean/Bela
17. Which character are you most like. Dean
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I really hope Sam & Dean have a happy ending :)
over a year ago Gypsyqueen said…
hmmm
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Bobby Singer
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Castiel
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean!!
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Jo or Dean/Cassie
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: Dean, Sam and Dean, Bobby, 'saving people, hunting things', the humour.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Dean/Castiel, Dean Girls vs. Sam Girls, Dean vs Sam, Angel/Demon Conspiracy, Dean being beaten up all the time (he's better than that!)
13. Who are my five favorite character: Dean, Bobby, Sam, Ellen, Castiel.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: RUBY!!! (Old and New), Zachariah, Uriel, Gordon, Meg
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Anna, Dean/Lisa, John/Mary, Sam/Sarah, Castiel/Anna
16. What are my five least favorite pairings:Dean/Bela, Dean/Castiel, Dean/Cassie, Sam/New Ruby, Dean/Jo
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I am really really pissed off with Sam. I can honestly say that I dislike him quite abit right now.
over a year ago kristine95 said…
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Anna
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Jo
6. The character I'd want to be like: Bela, (old) Ruby or Jo
7. The character I'd slap: Zacharaiah and/or new Ruby
8. A pairing that I love: Dean & Jo
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam & new Ruby
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: The characters, the fans, the humour, the horror, the way it's made.. everything really! =D
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: The Deangirl vs. Samgirl fights, Zachariah, All my favorite girls DYING, John dying and Ash dying. LOL! Basically all deaths are depressing.
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Sam, Bobby, Jo, Bela and old Ruby.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Zachariah, Anna & new Ruby
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Jo, Sam/Jess, Sam/Sarah, Sam/Madison, John/Mary, Dean/Bela and Dean/old Ruby
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Anyone/new Ruby, Dean/Anna
17. Which character are you most like: Probably Jo
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I kinda didn't like Cas in season 4!
over a year ago freakiin_ruby said…
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Jo
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Casey
6. The character I'd want to be like: old!Ruby
8. A pairing that I love: Dean & (old!)Ruby
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean & Jo
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: The characters, the mystery, the demons, the fun... pretty much everything. ♥
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Katie Cassidy leaving, Ash dying, Team Dean vs. Team Sam.
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, old!Ruby, Sam, Castiel, Bela
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Jo, new!Ruby & Cassie
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Ruby, Sam/Jess, Sam/Madison, John/Mary, Anna/Castiel
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Dean/Jo, Sam/Ruby
17. Which character are you most like: No idea.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: At first I hated the idea of the angels.
over a year ago pizzapi said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Sam !
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: the trickster
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Sam ? hahaha
8. A pairing that I love: Dean & Anna
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam & Madison
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the dedication, the extensiveness, the fact that it doesn't make me feel like a dork for being SO into this show because so many other people are too :D loads of screencaps (esp. hi-res!) so i can fill up my screensaver with all my favorite spn moments and, of course, MINIONS <3
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: pitting characters against each other, especially sam v. dean. wincest, unmarked spoilers, any hating on any characters basically. anyone that is also into vampire diaries, twilight, harry potter, gossip girl, one tree hill, etc, and tries to make allusions to them. supernatural is so much better !
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Castiel, Dean, Bobby, Sam, Chuck
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: uriel, zachariah, gabriel, gordon, meg
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean & Anna, Chuck & Becky, John & Mary, Dean & Cassie, Sam & Lindsey (Free to Be You and Me)
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Wincest, Sam & Meg, Cas & Meg, Future Cas & his throng of women... actually, Cas & anyone but me
17. Which character are you most like: Anna
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I also at first was not down with the show introducing angels into the mythos.
over a year ago fifthbitten said…
heart
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Crowley
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Jessica
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Meg
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean!
6. The character I'd want to be like: Ellen :D
7. The character I'd slap: John (don’t get me wrong I love him, but I’d just slap him for what he put Dean and Sam through)
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Jo
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Sam (gross, just gross)
10. Favorite character: Dean =D
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. All you guys and gals, the fan picks, the videos, articles, discussions.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The who’s hotter fan picks, I guess the dean!girl vs. sam!girl thing
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean!, Castiel, Bobby, Sam, Old!Ruby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Cassie(Hate her), New!Ruby(don’t hate her, but I didn’t like her…but I did like the ruby storyline) …..that’s really it
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean/Old!Ruby , Dean/Jo, John/Mary, Sam/Madison, Sam/Sarah
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Sam, Dean/Castiel, Sam/Ruby, Dean/Cassie, I can stand pretty much any other couple
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Hmmmmm, not sure, I think the trickster has beautiful eyes lol :P
over a year ago msanders2008 said…
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Jessica
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Ruby(the first one)
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean!
7. The character I'd slap: Uriel
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Cassie
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. I love the fans, the video's, the contests, articles, and the forum.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. Repeating the same picks,the slash video's,some of the answers that don't have anything to do with SPN, sometimes being made to feel like your stupid(lol)
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, Castiel, and the trickster
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Uriel, New Ruby, Cassie, the doctor from Time is on my side.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean/Anna, Sam/Sarah, Dean/Lisa, Dean/Jo, Sam/Madison
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Sam(hate the slash videos, Dean/Castiel, Sam/Ruby, Dean/Cassie,
17. Which character are you most like. Jo
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I really did not like Sam at first but he has grown on me alot(love him now!)
over a year ago tazoulini said…
heart
1. The first character I fell in love with: DEAN!
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:Anna
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Old Ruby
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Alistair
5. The character I would shag anytime: DEAN
7. The character I'd slap:Dark-haired Ruby
8. A pairing that I love: Dean-Anna
9. A pairing that I despise:Dean-Jo
10. Favorite character: DEAN
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom:1.that it feeds my addiction 2.the picks 3.the people 4.the pictures 5.the hummor
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: 1.wincest 2.bad or hurtfull remarks 3.being new 4.allusions to other shows 5.Sam Girls going vs Dean
13. Who are my five favorite characters: 1.Dean 2.Castiel 3.Anna 4.Bobby 5.Sam
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: 1.Ruby 2.Zachariah 3.Uriel 4.Jo 5.Meg
15. What are my five favorite pairings: 1.Dean-Anna 2.Chuck-Becky 3.Sam-Bela 4.Dean-Carmen 5.Dean-Lisa
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: 1.Dean-Jo 2.Sam-Ruby 3.Dean-Cassie 4.Sam-Meg 5.Anna-Castiel
17. Which character are you most like: Dean Winchester
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I was really pissed off with Sam at the middle of season 3 and the whole season 4..wanted to kick his pretty ass and kill him!!it is going away now new episode by episode!!Thank god!
over a year ago ambra said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Dean
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Old Ruby
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Lucifer
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean and Cas (sorry but I really can't choose)
6. The character I'd want to be like: Ellen
7. The character I'd slap: Zacharia (man,he's so annoying)
8. A pairing that I love: Chuck & Becky
9. A paring that I despise: Sam & Jessica
10. Favourite character: Dean and Cas (I won't never choose)
11. What are my five favourite things about the fandom: The fans,the devotion of the fans,the icons,the videos,the picks....the list can goes on
12. What are my least favourite thing about the fandom: Sam girls Vs. Dean girls(Don't understand the reason of fighting),Crossovers,Ash and Andy dying,Bobby in the weel-chair,Repeat of images.
13. Who are my five favourite characters: Dean,Castiel,Sam,Bela,Chuck.
14. Who are my five least favourite characters: Zacharia,Uriel,Ava,Ruby(Both),Gordon.
15. What are my five favourite pairings: Chuck & Becky,Dean & Bela,Cas & Anna,John & Mary,Sam & Madison.
16. What are my five least favourite pairings: Sam & Ruby,Sam & Jessica,Dean & Ruby,Sam & Bela,Dean & Jo.
17. Which character are you most like: Don't know,a little bit of everyone????? but surely Bela when I'm in a b.....h mood
18. What is my deep,dark fandom secret: I don't... want...to..say..........but at first I hated Cas,I really couldn't stand him.....
over a year ago tammy63 said…

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Dean
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Bela
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Old Meg
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam and New Ruby
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: people's different opinions, people's prediction, who different people like/hate, how they view the show
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Gay pairing of charators, the insitants 'you have to like him! I can't belive you don't like him!', people take images of the charactors and put them in funny posers (can't think of anything else)
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Castiel, Anna, Sam, Chuck, Dean
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Becky, Ruby, Agant Hendrikson, Bela
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Anna, Sam/Jess, John/Mary, Dean/Jo, Castiel/Anna
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Sam/Dean, Sam/Sarah, Sam/Madision, Sam/Ruby, Becky/Chuck
17. Which character are you most like: Anna
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I seem to have developed an addiction for supernatural background wallpaper, I try to put up True Blood or Lost and I'm like no it Has to be Supernatural
over a year ago DeanandSam said…
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Alastair
6. The character I'd want to be like: Bella
8. A pairing that I love: Sam and Jess
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean and Jo
10. Favorite character: Cas!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The awesome people, The picks, The photos, The Links and The forums
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The Dean Girls vs. The Sam Girls, The bitchyness, sorry cant think of anything else!
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Cas, Sam, Zach, Dean and Bobby.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. New Ruby, Anna, Uriel, Jo and Ellen.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John/Mary, Sam/Jess, Dean/Cassie, Sam/Sarah, Sam/Maddison
16. What are my five least favorite pairings.Sam/Ruby, Dean/Anna, Dean/Ruby, Dean/Cas, Dean/Sam
17. Which character are you most like. Erm....Bela :)
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I dont see the all the fuss over Dean.......
over a year ago shomill said…
I just started watching the show, so I'll fill it in as I go along.

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: John Winchester
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Trickster
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Meg
5. The character I would shag anytime: Sam Winchester (without hesitation!!!)
7. The character I'd slap: YED
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. the games, the debates, the pictures, getting to know about episodes I haven't seen yet (I'm weird, I like spoilers :P), finding other Sammy fans like me!
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. the snippy Dean-girls that always say, "Why is he hot? Cuz he is!", Wincest Can't think of any others yet.
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Sam, Dean, Missouri, John Haven't seen enough of the show for five yet.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Changed my mind here. YED, Trickster, Henrickson
15. What are my five favorite pairings.Sam and Sara, Sam and Madison, Dean and Jo (so far, I'll add more later)
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean and Cassie (more to come...)
17. Which character are you most like. Sam, so far... we both show off what we know, and I'm kinda geeky and OCD myself.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I thought Jared was ugly at first! Stupid, huh- especially since I love him SOOOOOO much now. Talk about a switch!!
shag means have sex with
over a year ago babyd21 said…
mischievous
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Dean Winchester
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean!!
6. The character I'd want to be like: Sarah
7. The character I'd slap: Cassie
10. Favorite character: Dean Winchester!!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: The people, everyones love for supernatural, the forums, the rants, and the amazin images
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Dean/Castiel, Wincest, Dean vs Sam, The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights...can't think of more
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Sam, Bobby, Sarah, and Jo
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Zachariah, Meg, Gordon, Cassie, and the Trickster
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Sam/Sarah, John/Mary, Dean/Jo, Sam/old!Ruby, and Dean/Bela
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Dean/Cassie, Sam/new!Ruby, Sam/Meg, Wincest (ewwwww!), Dean/Ruby
17. Which character are you most like: I have noo idea, i think i'm like a mix of the characters
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I'm really not all that in love with the Dean/Castiel friendship
over a year ago Laisperandei said…
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Mary. After the episode "In the Beginning", where Dean finds out that Mary was also a hunter! \o/
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: old Ruby
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: new Ruby (although it was angry because I thought she was in love with Sam!)
6. The character I'd want to be like: Bella
7. The character I'd slap: Bloody Mary (She scares me!)
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam/Jessica
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. I have no idea!
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: I have no idea!
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Anna, Ruby, Castiel, Bobby.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Bloody Mary, Azazel, Uriel, Zacharia, Jessica.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean/Anna; Sam/Ruby; Castiel/Anna; Dean/Jo; John/Mary.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Sam; Dean/Ruby; John/Kate; Dean/Cassie; Sam/Jessica.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Maybe I like more of Lilith than admit it!
over a year ago Hello1578 said…
heart
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Bobby.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Trickster.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Ruby.
5. The character I would shag anytime: Sam.
6. The character I'd want to be like: Dean.
8. A pairing that I love: Sam/Jessica.
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Jo.
10. Favorite character: Sam!!!!
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. All the clubs, the forums, the videos, the great people, and the site itself.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The Dean!girls vs. Sam!girls fights
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Sam, Cas, Bella, the impala[if it is one], and dean 14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Trickster, Uriel, Lileth, Lucifer, and Yellow eyes.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. John|Mary, , Sam|jessica, and idk any others.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. IDK 17. Which character are you most like. Sam
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I dream of the winchester boys every night. And I can't stop.
over a year ago shomill said…
Thx for explaining, pizzapi.
wink
no problem
over a year ago doctor-reid said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Dean!!!!

3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Lucifer in Nick's form

5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean all the way ;)

7. The character I'd slap: Hmmmmm...... maybe Meg

8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Jo or maybe Dean/Me =D

9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Sam - all those Wincest ideas and just gross

11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: Jensen, Jared, my fellow fans, stories and... um.... Jensen ;)

12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Hmmm.... that it isn't on every hour of every day... cant think of anything else...

13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Castiel, Bela, Jo

14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Meg, Lucifer, Azazel, Zacariah, Uriel

15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Jo, Dean/Me, Dean/Bela, Sam/Sarah, John/Mary

16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Dean/Sam, Dean/Castiel, Dean/Ruby, Sam/Ruby, Castiel/Anna

17. Which character are you most like: Not entirely sure, but I do like a good time and cherish my car... so maybe Dean...

18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: There is something about the Trickster that makes him slightly cute... but not hot... lol
over a year ago joose32 said…
angelic
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Azazel YED
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: War :D
6. The character I'd want to be like: Bobby. I know he's a guy but he's AWESOME!!
7. The character I'd slap: Gordon
8. A pairing that I love: Mary/John
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam/Dean "like together, together"
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: Forum Games, Picks, Quizzes, Vidz and the Obsessed (& not so obsessive) Fans :D
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Umm..... having to choose between my fave characters in picks lol
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Castiel, Sam, Dean, Bobby & Chuck
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Gordon, Famine, Azazel, Travis and Kubrick
15. What are my five favorite pairings: John/Mary, Jo/Dean, Sam/Jess, Chuck/Becky, Samuel/Deanna
16. What are my five least favorite pairing: Sam/Dean, Cas/Dean, Cas/Meg, Sam/Meg & Cannibalistic couple eewww!!
17. Which character are you most like: The Trickster except i lack his powers :(
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I didn't like Cas till season 5!!
over a year ago kristine95 said…
Doing this again simply because it's fun! :]

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Sammy
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: The Trickster / Gabriel
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Jo Harvelle
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean Winchester. Duh ;)
6. The character I'd want to be like: Jo Harvelle
7. The character I'd slap: The angels in general. No Cas, but the others.
8. A pairing that I love: Dean & Jo
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam & New Ruby
10. Favorite character: Dean Winchester
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: The fans, the characters, the plot, the obsessing over the show and the cast & crew :)
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Sam/Dean/Cas girl fights. Can't think of more then that. Everything is so great :D
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Bobby, Jo, Ellen, Ash, John, Cas, Old Ruby and Bela.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. All the angels (except from Castiel), Gordon and The Trickster.
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean & Jo, John & Mary, Sam & Jess, Sam & Sarah, Sam & Madison, Dean & Old Ruby, Dean & Bela, Sam & Bela.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. New Ruby & Sam, Castiel & Anna, Dean & Anna.
17. Which character are you most like. Jo Harvelle
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I almost stopped watching the show in the middle of season 2! Also, I didn't start liking/caring for Cas until later in season 5! :p
over a year ago supergagalock said…
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Ash
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: I don't have one
6. The character I'd want to be like: Sam
7. The character I'd slap: Lucifer
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Sam
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Castiel
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: the amazing graphics, fanfiction, discussions
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: shipping wars
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Sam, Dean, Bobby, Charlie, Meg
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Castiel, Bela, Ruby, Lucifer, John
15. What are my five favorite pairings: Dean/Sam, Castiel/Meg, Charlie/Jo (that's all)
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Castiel, Sam/Lucifer, Sam/Crowley, Dean/Benny, Sam/Amelia
17. Which character are you most like: Sam
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I love Wincest so much it makes me want to cry
over a year ago kandyangel5283 said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Sammy Winchester
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Cas
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Adam
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Ruby 2.0
6. The character I'd want to be like: Jessica (Except for the whole dying part. Ya know?)
7. The character I'd slap: John Winchester
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Cas
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Crowley
10. Favorite character: Team Free Will
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. Videos, fandom, my boys, our protectiveness (Can't think of one more
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. The ship wars
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Sam, Cas, Bobby, Kevin
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Crowley (Hate me), Naomi, Metatron (Everyone agrees), Hannah, Bela
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Sam/Dean Sam/Gabriel Dean/Castiel John/Mary Sam/Jess
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Ruby/Sam Dean/Anna Castiel/Crowley Sam/Madison Luci/Sam
17. Which character are you most like. Sam
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Idk. I really really really hate Lucifer :/

Please don't hate me for this :(
over a year ago NCISLuverjk93 said…
1. The first character I fell in love with: Dean. <3
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Crowley.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Bela. Or Jo.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Hm.. Gadreel?
5. The character I would shag anytime: Dean or Cas. Or threesome.. ;P
6. The character I'd want to be like: Ruby 1.0.
7. The character I'd slap: Metatron.
8. A pairing that I love: Destiel. OTP. <3
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Bela. Also Dean/Anna.
10. Favorite character: Cas. <3
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: Friends I've made, how supportive most fans are to each other, how loyal most fans are, so much great fanfiction, amazing fanart.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: The hate some get for their preferred ships {IE. Destiel & Wincest}, arguments over whether Dean or Sam is better/hotter, the hate Cas gets sometimes, or worse the hate Misha gets, when 'fans' complain to the actors or threaten to boycott.
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Castiel, Dean, Sam, Gabriel, Crowley and Benny are tied. Meg 2.0, Ruby 1.0, Charlie and Jody get honorable mentions.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: METATRON, John Winchester, Alastair, Ruby 2.0, Zachariah.
15. What are my five favorite pairings: DEAN/CAS, Sam/Sarah, Bobby/Jody, Bobby/Ellen, Dean/Lisa.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Dean/Anna. Dean/Bela. Dean/Jo. Cas/Hannah. Sam/Ruby.
17. Which character are you most like: I'm actually a lot like Dean. Good and the bad. Also Charlie.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: I read Wincest occasionally. :x
over a year ago fanfly said…
mischievous
My original response to this was 5 years ago! A lot's happened in 5 years so I decided to do an updated version.

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Meg I liked her before but after the introduction of Meg 2.0 I absolutely fell in love with her.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Ruby 1.0 This hasn't changed. I'm not terribly fond of Ruby in general and 1.0 in particular.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Lisa Braeden She just gets way more hate than she deserves.
6. The character I'd want to be like: Charlie Because she's awesome!
7. The character I'd slap: Metatron
8. A pairing that I love: Meg/Castiel
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Sam Still not a fan of Wincest.
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. Honestly I'm not as involved in the fandom as I used to be. But I do love that even after 10 years, the fandom is still going strong. I love how the fandom ambushes tumblr posts- we've got a gif for that lol. I love how incredibly talented some fans are- the fanart is breathtaking! And I love how the actors are the biggest fans of the show.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. Biggest pet peeve is still the amount of hate that female characters get if the fandom perceives them as a romantic 'threat' to the main boys. It honestly disgusts me because it's so misogynistic but ironically is perpetuated by mostly female fans.
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Bobby, Meg, Charlie, Gabriel Benny, Crowley and Castiel get honorable mentions!
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Metatron, Ruby 1.0, Dick, Bela and Michael
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Meg/Castiel, John/Mary, Dean/Lisa, Bobby/Ellen, Bobby/Jody Dean/Jo gets an honorable mention!
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Dean/Sam, Bela/Dean, Dean/Charlie and that's all i can think of I used to not like Destiel but now, even though I prefer them as friends, I admit they are pretty adorable as a couple.
17. Which character are you most like. Bobby! He's the character that I consistently get when I take those 'Which Supernatural Character Are You?' quizzes.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. Well, the truth is, the longer the series goes on- the less I like Sam. I feel bad about it but I can't seem to help it. I get impatient when episodes focus too much on him and I can't wait until they focus on someone else. I want to like him and there's times that I do but for the most part, he either annoys me or bores me. I feel guilt. :( So much so that I couldn't include him on my least fave character list.
over a year ago Slanty said…
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Gadreel
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Amelia
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Dick Roman
5. The character I would shag anytime: Benny
6. The character I'd want to be like: Charlie
7. The character I'd slap: All of them at some point!
8. A pairing that I love: Ellen and Bobby
9. A pairing that I despise: Sam and Amelia
10. Favorite character: Benny
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. Like minded people, lots of ideas, FanFic, pictures, conventions
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. Wincest, wincest, people not respecting other peoples opinions, wincest, irony
13. Who are my five favorite characters. After the main ones: Jody, Donna, Charlie, Gabriel, Balthazar
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Cassie, Ruby, Amelia, Jo, Pestilence
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Bobby/Ellen, Bobby/Jody, Sam/Jess, Dean/Cas, Sam/Gabe
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Sam/Dean, Dean/Jo, Sam/Amelia,
17. Which character are you most like. Hmm .. I would say I have traits similar to many of them – lots like Charlie – but not a computer whizz
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret…I try and use logic far too often when discussing the episodes!
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
mischievous
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Crowley
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Adam
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Maybe Meg 2.0... do people hate her?
6. The character I'd want to be like: Crowley
7. The character I'd slap: Hannah
8. A pairing that I love: Dean/Cas
9. A pairing that I despise: Cas/Hannah
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom: I ain't got five, but SPN fan art is always great.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom: Sometimes things get... intense...
13. Who are my five favorite characters: Dean, Cas, Sam, Ruby 1.0, Bobby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters: Hannah, Cole, Meg 1.0, Bela, Adam
15. What are my five favorite pairings: I really only have Dean/Cas, which I'm not that serious about anyway.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings: Cas/Hannah is the only pairing that really offends me.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret: Used to be my soft spot for Destiel, but I outed myself, so I have no more secrets.
over a year ago Goddessofsexy said…
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Meg
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: New Ruby
6. The character I'd want to be like: Pamela Barnes
7. The character I'd slap: Bella
8. A pairing that I love: Bobby/Ellen
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Lisa
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The humbleness of the cast, camaraderie, sexiest male characters ever, the shenanigans, great female characters.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. When people complain about the show, when people are judgmental of the writers, The fact that Jensen and Jared are both married, the fact that I'm not Jensen's woman, the fact that I don't get a new episode every day.
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Dean, Garth, John, Sam, Bobby
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Bella, Jo, Blonde Meg, Lisa, Gordan
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Dean|ME, Sam/ME, John/Me, Cas/Meg, Garth/Becky
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Sam/Ruby, Dean/Lisa, Sam/Jess, Dean/Jo, Dean/Sam
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. I often think Sam acts like a chick and say "If he wasn't my little brother I'd kick his butt."
over a year ago Flickerflame said…
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Not sure, Cas maybe?
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: new!Meg
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: John
6. The character I'd want to be like: Charlie maybe?
7. The character I'd slap: Gordon Walker
8. A pairing that I love: There are 3: Sam/Dean, Sam/Jess, Sam/Jo
9. A pairing that I despise: Dean/Lisa
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom. The show itself, this place and various other SPN related clubs on Fanpop, fanfic, fan videos, the bond between Sam and Dean
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom. Fans who get too obsessed about comparing Sam and Dean (Sam vs Dean type stuff), fans who complain that the show is sexist but then feel threatened if any new woman could be a love interest, fans who don't accept Wincest fans and just keep going ew, character bashing in general, fans who ship SPN characters with OTH characters (I don't get it)
13. Who are my five favorite characters. Sam, Dean, Cas, Jo, Charlie
14. Who are my five least favorite characters. Gordon Walker, Lisa, Uriel, Raphael, Amelia
15. What are my five favorite pairings. Sam/Dean, Sam/Jess, Sam/Jo, Dean/Cas, John/Mary
16. What are my five least favorite pairings. Sam/Lucifer, Sam/Gabriel, Dean/Lisa, Sam/Amelia, Dean/Jo
17. Which character are you most like. Charlie maybe? I'm not sure. I think I've got little stuff in common with a few.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret. That I'm a Wincest fan? I know I've admitted it here a few times, but generally I'm pretty quiet about it.