sobrenatural SPN 30 dia Challenge

misanthrope86 posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:28AM
Ok, I'm sick of 30 Day Challenges. Here is one for Supernatural. Found it link.

Day 1 - Your favorite character

Day 2 - Your least favorite character

Day 3 - Your favorite season

Day 4 - Your least favorite season

Day 5 - Your favorite episode

Day 6 - Your least favorite episode

Day 7 - Your favorite Dean crying scene

Day 8 - Your favorite Sam crying scene

Day 9 - Your favorite Dean death scene

Day 10 - Your favorite Sam/other death scene

Day 11 - Your favorite quote

Day 12 - Your favorite funny scene

Day 13 - A scene that makes you sad/cry

Day 14 - A scene that makes you happy

Day 15 - A scene that makes you angry

Day 16 - An episode that scared you

Day 17 - Your favorite SPN friendship

Day 18 - Your favorite SPN romance

Day 19 - Your favorite SPN song

Day 20 - Your favorite recap

Day 21 - Your favorite character entrance

Day 22 - Your favorite minor character

Day 23 - The character that is most like you

Day 24 - An episode you wish never happened

Day 25 - Something that you wish happened but didn’t

Day 26 - Your favorite SPN fanvid

Day 27 - Your favorite season intro episode

Day 28 - Your favorite season finale

Day 29 - Your favorite SPN fanfic

Day 30 - Anything SPN related
last edited on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:29AM

sobrenatural 319 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 319

over a year ago MarlenaLovett said…
Day Six - Your Least Favourite Episode
I'm not sure if this is my least favourite, but: "Weekend at Bobby's." I didn't like the Bobby and Crowley relationship.
 [b][u]Day Six[/u][/b] - Your Least Favourite Episode I'm not sure if this is my least favourite, but:
over a year ago tutorgirl95 said…
Day 12 - Your favorite funny scene.
To me it would be the scenes where Cas is on a phone and has no idea how to work one or understand the whole point of one. So I'm just going to pick one.
Sam trying to get in contract with Cas and getting this voice message.
"I... I don't understand... Why do you want me to say my name?"
(sound of random phone buttons being pushed)
last edited over a year ago
 dia 12 - Your favorito funny scene. To me it would be the scenes where Cas is on a phone and has no i
Day Seven - Your Favourite Dean Crying Scene
The scene right after Lucifer takes Sam as his vessel and Sam doesn't overpower him. Great scene.
 [b][u]Day Seven[/u][/b] - Your Favourite Dean Crying Scene The scene right after Lucifer takes Sam as
over a year ago Zalax said…
Day 22 - Your favorite minor character

Jo Harvelle
 dia 22 - Your favorito minor character Jo Harvelle
crying
Day 13 - A scene that makes you sad/cry.
Season 2 - All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1. Sam's death. Still makes me sad, even cry, no matter how many times I've seen it. :'(
 dia 13 - A scene that makes you sad/cry. Season 2 - All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1. Sam's death. Still
Day 23 - The character that is most like you

Probably Jo...
 dia 23 - The character that is most like you Probably Jo...
Day Eight - Your Favourite Sam Crying Scene
The scene where Dean was killed by the hellhounds.
 [b][u]Day Eight[/b][/u] - Your Favourite Sam Crying Scene The scene where Dean was killed por the hell
Day 14 - A scene that makes you happy.
Season 5, the end of Fallen Idols. When Dean lets Sam drive. It was a sign that he was finally going to try and forget and forgave. Well forgave, more than anything. And begin to understand that Sam was and always be his baby brother but he wasn't a baby anymore and that he wanted to be treated as an adult.... <3
 dia 14 - A scene that makes you happy. Season 5, the end of Fallen Idols. When Dean lets Sam drive.
Day Nine - Your Favourite Dean Death Scene
"Do these tacos taste funny to you?"
 [b][u]Day Nine[/u][/b] - Your Favourite Dean Death Scene "Do these tacos taste funny to you?"
Day 15 - A scene that makes you angry.
The scene where Bela has someone toll Dean's car away. lol. I really didn't like Bela and most scenes with Bela in it where she screwed the Winchesters over made me angry. And all I was thinking when Dean asked if he could shoot her, was shoot the damn bitch already! Sorry just didn't like her very much!
 dia 15 - A scene that makes you angry. The scene where Bela has someone toll Dean's car away. lol. I
Day Ten - Your Favourite Sam/Other Death Scene
Castiel's. Its completely heart-breaking and makes me want to cry myself to sleep, but yes. This is probably my favourite death scene (along with Bobby's). What really made it was Dean picking up Castiel's trench coat from the water. *tear falls*
 [b][u]Day Ten[/b][/u] - Your Favourite Sam/Other Death Scene Castiel's. Its completely heart-breaking
laugh
Day 16- An episode that scared you.
lol. When I first started watching the show all the episodes scared me. But I loved it anyways. lol. One episode that didn't sit well with me was Bugs. I don't like bugs and I was freaked out though out the episode with it. I was pretty paranoid. lol.
 dia 16- An episode that scared you. lol. When I first started watching the show all the episodes sca
Day Eleven - Your Favourite Quote
"This isn't about a war. It's about two brothers that loved each other and betrayed each other."
 [u][b]Day Eleven[/b][/u] - Your Favourite Quote "This isn't about a war. It's about two brothers that
heart
Day 17 - Your favorite SPN friendship.
I love all the friendships on SPN. But probably, Dean and Sam's friendship is my most favorite. You don't choose your family. But you can chose your friends. Even if they only had each other. But still you get what I mean. lol. Plus J2's bond is amazing! <3
 dia 17 - Your favorito SPN friendship. I amor all the friendships on SPN. But probably, Dean and Sam'
Day Twelve - Your Favourite Funny Scene
"Don't ask stupid questions."
 [u][b]Day Twelve[/b][/u] - Your Favourite Funny Scene "Don't ask stupid questions."
Day 18 - Favorite SPN romance.
Jo and Dean
 dia 18 - favorito SPN romance. Jo and Dean
Day Thirteen - A Scene That Makes You Sad/Cry
"Its sounds so simple when you put it like that. Where were you when I needed to hear it?"
"I was there. Where were you?"
;_;
 [b][u]Day Thirteen[/u][/b] - A Scene That Makes You Sad/Cry "Its sounds so simple when you put it lik
Day 19 - You favorite SPN song.
I really loved the song 'Don't Fear The Reaper' which was played in season 1's 'Faith'.
 dia 19 - You favorito SPN song. I really loved the song 'Don't Fear The Reaper' which was played in s
Day 20 - Your favorite recap.
Season 2's recap.
Day Fourteen - A Scene That Makes You Happy
First of all, I would like to say I could name a million scenes, but I'm only going to name a few. I love Cass and Dean in the 'den of iniquity,' Sam's "I lost my shoe" moment, and pretty much every seen in "Changing Channels," "Yellow Fever," and "Mystery Spot."
 [u][b]Day Fourteen[/b][/u] - A Scene That Makes You Happy First of all, I would like to say I could n
Day Fifteen - A Scene That Makes You Angry
In episode 3x06 when Bela got the Impala towed. Actually, she ruined most of this episode for me.. I did not like her.
 [b][u]Day Fifteen[/u][/b] - A Scene That Makes You Angry In episode 3x06 when Bela got the Impala tow
Day 21 - Your favorite character entrance.
Ruby. Even tho, we seen her a few scenes before. To me, this was her real entrance.
 dia 21 - Your favorito character entrance. Ruby. Even tho, we seen her a few scenes before. To me, th
Day Sixteen - An Episode That Scared You
Family Remains... Creepy episode.
 [b][u]Day Sixteen[/u][/b] - An Episode That Scared You Family Remains... Creepy episode.
Day 22 - Your favorite minor character.
There are so many amazing characters. I'm just going pick, even tho, I don't really know how minor he is. lol.
Gabriel
 dia 22 - Your favorito minor character. There are so many amazing characters. I'm just going pick, ev
Day Seventeen - Your Favourite SPN Friendship
Dean and Castiel. No contest. I love them.
 [u][b]Day Seventeen[/b][/u] - Your Favourite SPN Friendship Dean and Castiel. No contest. I amor them
Day 23 - The character that is most like you.
If Dean and Sam was one person, they would be me. But I'm probably more like Dean.
 dia 23 - The character that is most like you. If Dean and Sam was one person, they would be me. But
Day Eighteen - Your Favourite SPN Romance
Honestly, none. I never really got into any of the relationships and I don't want the boys to be in any kind of relationship.
Day 24 - An episode you wished never happened.
I really wished Sam never went down the road that he did with Ruby. But at the same time, it happened and he learned from it. So probably none.
Day Nineteen - Your Favourite SPN Song
Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas.
Day 25 - Something you wished happened but didn't.
A few things, I guess. But I'm going with...Do not get me wrong when I say this. I love Gen. But there's a big part of me, that would have liked to see Katie stay in the role of Ruby for season 4. I like Gen and am very glad for her and Jared, but I truly loved Katie in that role. :/
(I know someone will put Cas and/or Bobby's death. And I haven't see season 7 yet. Even tho I know those both will break my heart. But I'm just going to go with this one.)
 dia 25 - Something you wished happened but didn't. A few things, I guess. But I'm going with...Do not
over a year ago Stelenavamp said…
Day 1
Your favorite character - Sam
 dia 1 Your favorito character - Sam
Day Twenty - Your Favourite Recap
I think I'd have to say season five..
Day 26 - Your favorite SPN fanvid.
I don't have one. There are so many amazing fan videos. So I don't really have one. :)
Day Twenty One - Your Favourite Character Entrance
I love this one.. The song was so fitting, then they had the fast-forward points. Awesome. x3 Castiel would be number two.
Day 27 - Your favorite season intro episode.
I'm not all too positive what your asking here. Whether your asking for the favorite intro (Opening credits) or your favorite beginning of an episode. So I'm just going to go with a season.
Season 5
Day Twenty Two - Your Favourite Minor Character
Gabriel. In the first few episodes, I had a love/hate relationship with him... Especially by the end of Mystery Spot. I almost wanted him to die, but as soon as he appeared in Changing Channels, I changed my mind. Now, I love him.
 [u][b]Day Twenty Two[/b][/u] - Your Favourite Minor Character Gabriel. In the first few episodes, I h
heart
Day 28 - Your favorite season finale.
Dude! Season 2's finale. Why? Because it wasn't really too much of a cliff hanger or messed up ending. It was to the point where I wanted to know if Dean would make it out of his deal. But also not because it wasn't like OMG did they die??? (Season 1) No!!!! Dean!!!! (Season 3) WTF? No! What did you just do Sam????!!! (Season 4) The Winchesters are no longer together??? WTF!!!! (Season 5) Cas is not the Cas I fall in love with! (Season 6). Plus season 2 they finally finished what started 22 years eariler and consumed they whole lives. OH yes! Season 2!!! <333333
 dia 28 - Your favorito season finale. Dude! Season 2's finale. Why? Because it wasn't really too muc
Day Twenty Three - The Character That Is Most Like You
I hard one, but I don't think i'm like any one character. I think I'm more of a mixture between Sam and Castiel, absolutely nothing like Dean.
 [u][b]Day Twenty Three[/b][/u] - The Character That Is Most Like You I hard one, but I don't think i'
Day 29 - Your favorite SPN fanfic.
Don't really have one. :)
Day Twenty Four - An Episode You Wish Never Happened
As much as I actually liked this episode 6x22 when Castiel claimed to be God, because that is just dealing Cass to his death. If he never became God then he would still be an angel... I miss that. Plus, I didn't want Baltazar to die!
 [u][b]Day Twenty Four[/b][/u] - An Episode You Wish Never Happened As much as I actually liked this e
Day 30 - Anything SPN related.
The 1967 Black Chevy Impala.
I adore it. Love it a lot.
 dia 30 - Anything SPN related. The 1967 Black Chevy Impala. I adore it. amor it a lot.
Day Twenty Five - Something that you wish happened but didn’t
The whole Sam and Ruby thing. The brothers use to have a great relationship then she came in and she ruined the entire thing.
 [b][u]Day Twenty Five[/u][/b] - Something that you wish happened but didn’t The whole Sam and Ruby
Day Twenty Six - Your Favourite SPN Fanvid
...I will admit. Watching fanvids are my guilty pleasure so I can't choose just one.
link
&
link
Day Twenty Seven- Your Favourite Season Intro
Season four.. Season seven would come in a close second though.
Day Twenty Either - Your Favourite Season Finale
Season five. Awesome episode. Season three would come next, then season six.
 [u][b]Day Twenty Either[/b][/u] - Your Favourite Season Finale Season five. Awesome episode. Season t
over a year ago Stelenavamp said…
Day 2
Your least favorite character - Gordon Walker
 dia 2 Your least favorito character - Gordon Walker
Obamanation commented…
I forgot all about him...damn you. over a year ago
Day Twenty Nine - Your Favourite SPN Fanfic
I only read a very select few fanfics, because I found in half of them, the characters are messed up. However, this one is amazing. I do love a handful of one scene fics, but I'm not going to add all the kinks to those.
link
Day Thirty - Anything SPN Related
Team Freewill. ♥
"One ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, and Mr. Comatose over there."
 [u][b]Day Thirty[/b][/u] - Anything SPN Related Team Freewill. ♥ "One ex-blood junkie, one dropout
over a year ago shomill said…
So, do I start over, or what?

Day 1- Sam W., who else? :D
 So, do I start over, or what? dia 1- Sam W., who else? :D
Day 24 - An episode you wish never happened

Point of no return. There was no need for Adam to come back IMO, at all...
 dia 24 - An episode you wish never happened Point of no return. There was no need for Adam to come b