Stormclan Who Am I? #2

Moonstorm100 posted on Nov 07, 2010 at 04:28PM
Since the first, "Who am I?" was won by Edwin, I decided to post another chance for somones charactor n StormClan to b the star of a music vid! Edwins pics for her vid were just finnished but since a couple weeks b4, my harddrive on my laptop got whipped out n I lost ALL my data, I now hav to wait a week till the new songs come in that I use 4 my vids! So heres the cat! Good luck to all!
*Hint #1: This she-cat died at the claws of Stormstar
 Since the first, "Who am I?" was won por Edwin, I decided to post another chance for somones charactor

Stormclan 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
mischievous
lolz! Hope everyone atleast TRYS! It's easier then the last one but harder then it looks! ~Stormstar
over a year ago -Foxfang- said…
Parchheart? Idk what she looks like... xD
last edited over a year ago
She does sort of look like Parchheart but no, shes not Parchheart ~Stormstar
over a year ago Guillaume19 said…
Fernsniffer
laugh
DING! DING! DING! U WON! CONGRATS! NOW ONE OF UR CHARACTORS GETS TO B THE STAR OF A MUSIC VID! wow! that ddnt take long! lolz! Which charactor do u want to b he star? ~Stormstar
over a year ago Guillaume19 said…
blush
hmmm......gorgestone and olivecoat (his lover outside the clan)
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
dang it i never got to answer!
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
Wow.. That went by fast. I didn't even get to throw in my guess! But when I read the first hint, I knew exactly who it was! I just didn't remember the name... Congrats Guillaume!
DANG! that means it waz to easy! m gonna hav to get a harder one next time! ~Stormstar
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
lol Well I knew who it was, but not the name. I couldn't have guessed the name right off the bat! xD