Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Jan 10, 2019 at 06:09PM

Stormclan 23564 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 23564

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
You know, you might not be wrong when you said I had a crush on you. *has a look on her face like she's thinking deeply* -Hushpool
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*licks her cheek* oh really now?
Skyheart
Yea...The more I think about it it's pretty annoying. *rolls her eyes* -Hushpool
why is it annoying I'm pretty hot aren't i?
Skyheart
It's annoying because you're a knucklehead. *paws his head gently* But yes. We wouldn't do what we just did if I didn't think you were attractive. *says bluntly* -Hushpool
so your saying that you are attracted to me a muscular hunk of a tom who is a sho in with the she cats and great fighter am i right? *purrs into her ear*
Skyheart
I have some disagreements with those last two points, but I'll let them slide if you gimme a prize for my winning the argument. *grins and licks his chest* -Hushpool
if you tell me what you want ill think about it *purrs*
Sky heart
I want you to pamper me. You know, clean my pelt and all that. *smirks* And maybe a repeat of your prize from last time. That was good too. -Hushpool
*starts to lick her chest* hmmm i guess this would be a nice prize for you
Skyheart
*purrs and lays down, relaxing* It's nice. -Hushpool
*stands over her grooming her pelt* better be you have me doing this
Skyheart
Oh I know. I'm going to enjoy every second of it. *purrs and sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

*stretches out in his medicine cat den nest* I'm soooo bored! Great StarClan I wanna get out of here! -Featherwing
*starts to lick her neck brushing his belly against her* i think i might enjoy some of it to *lets out a short purr*
Skyheart

*pops his head into the medicine den* nope you have to stay in here
Crowtail
Who said that's allowed? *licks his head with a smile* This is my reward. -Hushpool

*rolls onto his back* Oh c'mon. Can't I go out for a little bit? Pleeeeease? -Featherwing
*nips her neck* well this is that second part of the prize remember? you got a small groom now we get to the fun part *grins*
Sky heart

*cuffs him gently* hmmm i dont know i think i need to ask your brother for permission
Crowtail
last edited over a year ago
Oh all right all right. *licks his shoulder* I don't know how you've managed to weasel out of giving me a full bath, but whatever. -Hushpool

You know he'll say no! We don't have to tell him anything. *puts his tail up to his lips in a shush gesture* -Featherwing
*grins giving her a hard thrust* thats because I'm a she cat charmer *growls into her ear*
Sky heart

*laughs* featherwing I'm sorry but you need to stay in here for a little longer. You cant convince me to do everything for you
Crowtail
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Well that and they're massive and could kill a cat with one step *laughs* -Sheep
Well, I'll be sure to avoid sheep then. Except for you, Sheep. *comes out of the forest* And there you have it! That's StormClan territory. -Scorchgaze

*bites into his shoulder , but doesn't break the skin* Huh, keep telling yourself that. *mumbles around his fur* -Hushpool

I can't even convince you to sneak out with me? *gives him kitten eyes and fluffs up his fur* Not even if we could have our alone time? -Featherwing
How lovely *smiles* -Sheep
I'm tired right now Featherwing as nice as that sounds I'm not feeling it right now *lays down next to him*
Crowtail

worked on you didn't it? *leans into her*
Skyheart
*holds out a paw in front of himself* This way to camp, ma lady. -Scorchgaze
*sighs and lays his head back down in the nest* All right. -Featherwing

Mmhmm! *grips onto him tightly* -Hushpool
do you want something to eat?
Crowtail

oh did i hit a spot there? *snickers giving her another hard thrust*
Skyheart
No I'm all right. *washes his fur* I've given myself a bath so many times today I'm surprised my fur isn't ACTUALLY glistening. -Featherwing

S-Shut up! *pulls herself up into him, pressing them closer* -Hushpool
*releases into her and huffs with a short pant laying onto of her* totally hit a spot there lets just hope i didn't pump you full of kittens *laughs*
Skyheart

*purrs* well i can tell you spent a lot of tim on it you aren't the mess from yesterday *flicks him with his tail* nice and clean and well groomed
Crowtail
Well if you do me over and over again and just finish so recklessly you just might. And then I'd have to kill you. *cuffs his ear lightly* -Hushpool

*rolls onto his back and cuffs his muzzle softly* Back to my old self, even if only a little. -Featherwing
we would be horrible parents anyways *licks her cheek and starts to groom her chest*
Skyheart

*nods happily* better then being broken i think
Crowtail
*scoffs* Maybe you would be. I'd be a great mom. *grooms his shoulders* -Hushpool

Well, I'm still kind of broken. *nods to his leg and smiles crookedly, secretly not just talking about his leg* -Featherwing
oh really what would make you a better parent then me? *scowls while grooming her*
Sky heart

well that will be healed in no time! *nuzzles him*
Crowtail
Well you said we'd be bad parents. I was simply saying that you may feel like you'd be a bad dad, but I know I'd be an amazing mother. -Hushpool

One can only hope. *purrs and wraps his paws around Crowtail's neck and snuggles against him* -Featherwing
*lets out an uncharacteristic giggle* what cha doing?
Crowtail

*finishes grooming her and sits up looking down at her* well if you would be a good mother then ill be a better father if it was to happen!
Skyheart
*stands up and puffs out her chest* No way! A mother's love is incomparable to anything else! -Hushpool

*eyes widen a bit in surprise* Well now I'm trying to figure out why you're so cute. *tugs on his ear gently* -Featherwing
because i was born adorable obviously *laughs*
Crowtail

mhmm sure want me to remind you of my parents? *flicks his tail* hmm guess i did a good job giving you a bath
Skyheart
*looks at her fur* You did. Even though you did mess it up a bit. *smirks* -Hushpool

Well why don't you share some more of it with me. *tugs on his scruff* -Featherwing
how did i mess it up? *looks her up and down* if anything you look better then ever
Skyheart

*purrs and shakes his head again* now now Featherwing thats not going to help you recover
Crowtail
*turns her back to him to her slightly ruffled fur* I mean, when you pin me down on my back like that and take me, things tend to get a little messy. -Hushpool

I mean, you getting on top of me isn't going to mess with me leg at all. *nips at his neck* -Featherwing
*pads up infront of her and brushes his tail under her chin* i mean you wanted it since you cant refuse this hunk of muscle..*grins* right miss moaner?
Skyhearat

*shrugs purrs at his nips* I'm tired Featherwing
Crowtail
*nips his tail lightly* Oh yea, I just can't resist this body of yours. Now what would be your excuse for all that grunting and flexing when my claws touch your skin. *drags a claw gingerly down his spine* -Hushpool

*sighs heavily and lays his head on his paws* You keep teasing me and making me hold back there's gonna come a time when I just turn the tables on you. -Featherwing
*the fur on his spine starts to stick up* lets just say its kind of a turn on for me *grins at her* i like it rough and you should know that *nips at her ear*
Skyheart

*purrs* and when that happens Featherwing then ill worry about it but until then I'm just going to be a big ol tease
Crowtail
Oh I've gathered that much. Why do you think I always make sure to do it? *snickers* But lucky me you still don't know my weakness. So while I can wind you up all I want, *uses another claw to go up and down his back* you don't yet know what you can use against me. *smirks* -Hushpool

Ugh! That's so rude! *flops back down in the nest, cuddling up to him* -Featherwing
hmmmmm *wanted to pounce on her but restrained himself* ill found out soon enough you cheeky she cat but.. *leans closer to her* i know where to hit you when we go at it now *says quietly then laughs* oh Skyheart oooooooh stop talking and go h-harder! *mocks her*
Skyheart

it may be rude but it will help you learn self control
Crowtail
I-I don't know what you're talking about! *Blushes and pushes her claws a little harder against his skin* -Hushpool

I have self control, I just don't feel like I need it when I'm with the one I love. *sighs* Being cooped up in here all day just makes me a little stir crazy. Plus...ever since we did it yesterday...I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. I was so worried that when I came back and you heard all about what happened you'd find me disgusting. I worried you wouldn't want to even touch me again, let alone make love to me. So now that I'm feeling reassured I just get a little worked up when I see you. *washes his paws* But I understand. You have warrior duties to keep you busy. And you don't have the same wild sex drive that you did before. -Featherwing
last edited over a year ago
Thank you my liege *smiles and follows with a laugh* -Sheep
*follows along beside her* You know, before we left I happened to notice that your sister may have already snagged the attention of two of our apprentices. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
She's cute I'm not surprised *laughs* -Sheep
She's cute I'm not surprised *laughs* -Sheep
A sibling rivalry could get a little dicey. Wouldn't hurt to have some friendly competition though. *laughs and pads into camp* You wanna go get your brother and I'll get the apprentices? -Scorchgaze
Sure *smiles just as Brown pads up* -Sheep

There you are Fluffs -Brown