Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
oh yea i forgot about skull paw that was my cat though haha

*nods* oh okay well ill be safe so you won't have to worry about me *purrs and touches his muzzle onto the top of her head* remember we are family and still have each other *takes his muzzle of and pads off*
Crowpaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(Skullpaw? XDoh man drawing a blank also really though someone give me a tom like that i so want one)
Massivefoot;He stretches and walks off to find something to do.He was feeling antsy after that nightmare and wanted to be productive
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Ohh, my bad! Sorry Tangle, you're right, he was yours :)

*pads up to Thorntail giving Burntheart a strange look* Thorntail are you going to take me out soon?
Sunpaw
(hehe and Katie would you do that for me id be so stoked :3)
I would do what for you, Smart xDx

*Snaps his head around and growls* "Now isn't the time!" *Hisses lowly* ~ Thorntail
*flattens his ears* dont need to hiss and Burntheart is my brother...kinda..you know..
Tanglestar
*Narrows his eyes* "I'll take you out later. Now go away." ~ thorntail
*narrows his eyes* he's my brother I'm staying here *sticks his nose in the air and sits down in front of him* whats wrong with him anyways?
Sunpaw
*Growls* "You don't know a thing about him, you're not his friend, he father isn't even Tanglestar! Now scram before I assign you to picking ticks off the elders for an entire moon!" *Eyes were hard; he wasn't kidding* ~ Thorntail
*flinches backing away* then why did tanglestar treat him better then me his own *says quietly and pads off*
Sunpaw

*Glares after Sunpaw and rolls his eyes, but inwardly thinks, because all Tanglestar did was play favorites. Turns back to Burntheart* ~ Thorntal
*pads off away from Holiday and starts off out of camp running into Ivypaw head first*
Skyheart
*Falls on the ground with a loud 'thump', and looks up* "Skyheart?" ~ Ivypaw
•falls in his tail yelling and rubs his head• watch where you Are going! •mumbles•
Skyheart
*Scoffs* "You ran into me!" *So much for being friends...* ~ Ivypaw
(ive been saying it for a little bit now Xp i want a guy that would do what i wanted with duskstorm for Grandwillow XP)
what ever sorry then...*gets up*
Skyheart
Chill, Smart. You asked Tala, I didn't know what you were asking of me. But Grandwillow? I thought you wanted a guy for Massivefoot?
tanglebelly commented…
skyheart replied :D over a year ago
(oh ya Massivefoot and i wasn't meaning it that way i'm not mad or anything i was just surprised you were wondering what i was asking sorry if i sounded it)
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs and nudges it to him)I'll share.-Juniperleaf

I can talk to them if you want...-Galewing
good *laughs and waits for her to take a bite*
Tigerfang
(Smiles and takes the first bite)I guess this puts a delay on the battle training then.-Juniperleaf
for a little bit *purrs* but it can continue *cuffs her gently*
Tigerfang

*heads towards the golden clan border scenting a robin and lickes his lips*
Crowpaw
Grandwillow:walks lost in thought as she wondered how her brother are doing
(Steps on a twig, making the robin flutter up, quickly jumps and smacks it out of the air and pounces on it, accidentally crossing the border-Mousepaw

(Purrs)I guess. -Juniperleaf
*bristles seeing the she cat* What are you doing on Stormclan Territory! *growls*
Crowpaw

i mean if you want to train so badly i won't stop you *gives her an amused look*
Tigerfang
Grandwillow:she had noticed the little delima with the border between the two and for now watched from the shadows observing until it got too out of hand
(Jumps back with the robin in her mouth, she also bristles hisses)I'm not on StormClan Territory, you're on GoldenClan territory. -Mousepaw

(Rolls eyes playfully)Tigerfang, I really doubt we're in a position to move as far as the training hollow.-Juniperleaf
no I'm not your on our territory! *stops when he realizes its Mousepaw* oh its you..*mutters*
Crowpaw

it was a offer since you are so tempted to do it *purrs and licks her cheek taking a bite of the prey*
Tigerfang
Grandwillow:she is suprised at how they talk to eachother but decides if they arent going to be harmed ten theree is no use staying asshe leaves
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods* Do not worry. StarClan is good. They will treat you fairly. -Yellowpaw

*sits in camp with her head bowed* -Holiday

*looks at Sunpaw with a new light in his eyes* You are my brother, aren't you? -Burntheart
*stops and looks back at him for a moment then looks at thorntail beforing padding off again*
Sunpaw
*turns to Thorntail* How come I never figured out that he's my brother before? -Burntheart
Massivefoot:walks to the den and pads into the den
*Tail tip twitches nervously* "I'm not worried that they won't be fair, I just... I don't know what to expect." *Looks at him* "What about you? This is your first time going to Star Canyon since Yarrowleaf died. You're sure to get your medicine cat name." ~ Falconblaze

*Shrugs* "He's the kit Tanglestar cast out with Diamondleaf. It's not like he's been around very much. And there is, of course, the fact that you look nothing alike." ~ Thorntail

*Looks at Holiday and feels her heart clench, and slowly pads over* "Holiday?" *Murmers* "Are you okay?" ~ Ivypaw

*Grooms her fur* ~ Berrypaw
Massivefoot:he laid in his bed as he looked around at the cats
*watches her go and shakes his end angrily padding off into the forest*
Skyheart

*crouches up behind his sister and pounces on her tail*
Snowpaw
(if i made a new clan,would you guys join??)
*looks up suddenly* Ivypaw! I-I'm okay. I've been thinking *says honestly* -Holiday

*winces* I doubt it. -Yellowpaw

(just nobody name him Yellowpool or Yellowriver XD I kinda like Yellowflame...)

It's true. I didn't see much of him, or Darkpaw for that matter *ears droops* Darkpaw...that poor cat. And Diamondleaf. We never did find her. -Burntheart
(is yarrowlead giving him his name?:3)
I guess Yarrowleaf is giving him is name. Please please please don't name him Yellowstream XD
(i think yellowglow,yellowflame or yellowdance would be interesting:3)
I really like Yellowflame, but it's your choice ultimately since Yarrowleaf will be naming him...
(i can make it that xp)
*Yelps nd spins around, her fur fluffing up, eyes wide* "Snowpaw! Don't do that!" ~ Berrypaw <-- She doesn't like to be touched, ever since the badger incident. It freaks her out.

*Smiles sadly and sits close by her* "I guess we're in the same situtation. Boulderstep was killed, and you lost Mousepaw." ~ Ivypaw

*Nudges him* "I'm sure they will, even for just my sake. Being a new clan leader with a medicine cat who doesn't have their full name yet is a little concerning." *Smiles reassuringly* "I don't see why they would withold it." ~ Falconblaze

*Flicks an ear and says slowly* "She could still be alive. We never found a body, and badgers don't eat cats... do they?" ~ Thorntail

(Purrs and licks his should)I just don't want to get rusty on training. I'm pretty sure I'm close to beating you.-Juniperleaf

(Hesitantly lowers her guard. Noticing that she smelled nothing but StormClan scent)I.. I didn't mean to cross the border. I was hunting this robin...-Mousepaw
its fine i know your not a bad cat *sits down twitching his tail* i have a question though..that your leader never answered
Crowpaw

*flinches away* s-sorry! i forgot...
Snowpaw

*lets out a snort* your far from that trust me *cuffs her gently* it will take you moons
Tigerfang
(Watches him closely)I'm sure if Maizestar didn't answer, it wasn't important.-Mousepaw

(Looks at him amused)Your apprentices must really love your straightforwardness.( Purrs)-Juniperleaf
well it might be important to you..*shuffles his paws*
Crowpaw

*shrugs* they learn to deal with it *takes another bite of the black bird*
Tigerfang