Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Jan 10, 2019 at 06:09PM
save

Stormclan 23157 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8151-8200 of 23157

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks down at Thunderkit* An aggressive one for sure. -Blackpelt

Oh uh nothing. I just think my dad is a great cat. *glances at Berryfrost before looking back at Falconstar* Something you need? -Sweetbriar
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Narrows her eyes and squeaks at him* ~ Thunderkit

*Rolls her eyes but grins* ~ Berryfrost

"Actually, it's something you need: training. I know you asked Scorchgaze for some extra training, but he's decided he doesn't have the time. So," *eyes her* "he asked me to." ~ Falconstar
*flattens his ears slightly* They should be. Apple is a great cat, you just have to put the effort into getting to know her. -Wrenflight

*smirks slightly and nudges him again* See, you've got it in you after all. I was worried you were gonna turn out to be a bit of a prude. -Frecklenose
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Prude!? *huffs and cuffs her* You know how are you not full of kittens yet? Plus i he only sucked me off once....
Flintstripe

*rolls his eyes* Told you she is a bit of a attention hog.
Skyheart

*glances at Redshadow again padding around in the forset*
Crowtail

*looks at Scorchgaze* where to?
Tigerfang

Well she is to agressive to even get close enough to talk to.
Sunheart
last edited over a year ago
What is it Thunderkit? -Blackpelt

*shuffles her paws slightly* And you agreed to do it? -Sweetbriar
*Flattens her ears and hisses at her father, before looking back at Blackpelt. Squeaks again and stomps a paw* ~ Thunderkit

"I'm standing here, aren't I?" ~ Falconstar
Waaaait wait wait wait wait! He did what?! -Frecklenose

East. Let's go team. *says to Tigerfang and Sheepfluff before heading off* -Scorchgaze

Are we even going to be able to hunt or are you going to keep looking at me suspiciously? -Redshadow
*crouches down to her eye level* What is it? -Blackpelt

Attention. She wants attention. *purrs slightly and licks Bloodkit* -Hushpool

Well yes. But there's always a chance you were coming to tell me that you rejected it and assigned the task to someone else. -Sweetbriar
*Pads boldly up to him and places a swift lick on his nose, then huffs and sticks her nose in the air, snobbily* ~ Thunderkit

"Well," *shrugs* "Scorchgaze didn't give me much of a choice. I'm your new mentor, so to speak." ~ Falconstar
*purrs and licks her head* She doesn't seem that mean to me. -Blackpelt

Oh. *blinks slightly in surprise that he'd truly accepted it* So when do we start? -Sweetbriar
*looks away* Uh well he you know his mouth on my well you know...
Flintstripe

*nods following him*
Tigerfang

*shrugs* maybe
Crowtail

Why doesnt your sister like me anyways?
Sunheart
She doesn't like the fact that you talk about your sex life with our sister in front of us. -Wrenflight

Ooooo so things did get a little interesting! *smirks* How was it? -Frecklenose

*pads off and starts sniffing around* -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes* Well I'll let you know if I find anything. *starts sniffing around the area* -Redshadow
fine. *sniffs around*
Crowtail

Well maybe if she wasnt so uptight it wouldnt be an issue.
Sunheart

it was great!
Flintstripe
*Purrs and leans forward to lick his nose again* ~ Thunderkit

"Right now?" *asks hopefully* ~ Berryfrost

*Eyes her wearily* "I suppose now is as good of a time as any." ~ Falconstar
That's not it at all. Most normal cats don't share that type of thing with their mate's family members. -Wrenflight

Really? Did you ask him to do that? Cause if so I'm shocked but proud you'd work up the courage. -Frecklenose

*strokes her head lightly with his paw* -Blackpelt

*laughs* She warmed up to you quicker than she has Skyheart! -Hushpool

*nods quickly* Now sounds perfect. -Sweetbriar
she hasnt even warmed up to me *pouts*
Skyheart

*shakes his head* he kinda just did it because i was well you know ...
Flintstripe

Well i am normal so i dont think thats correct
Sunheart
*raises an eyebrow* Sure about that? -Wrenflight

What were you guys even doing? *asks in confusion* -Frecklenose

*licks Thunderkit's head* You like to give your father a hard time? -Blackpelt
Kissing....*purrs*
Flintstripe

What are you trying to say?
Sunheart?
*Purrs softly and rubs her head aganist his paw, then eagerly returns his lick with another one on his nose* ~ Thunderkit (THIS ONE IS GOING TO CAUSE YOU *GRIEF*, TANGLE >:D)

"I bet it does," *replies dryly* "Come on. Into the forest we go." *Stands to his paws and starts towards the exit* ~ Falconstar

*Squeals and shoves Sweetbriar after him* "Go get your tom!" ~ Berryfrost

*His head snaps back, letting them know he heard that* ~ Falconstar

You're a little odd, Sunheart. -Wrenflight

Daaaaaang. Must have been some intense kissing. -Frecklenose

*purrs softly* If only Thorntail could have been here to meet them. *sighs* -Blackpelt

*bites her lip to hold back a laugh* I'll catch you later, Berryfrost. *pads after Falconstar, her tail flicking in amusement* -Sweetbriar
*narrows his eyes* well you are a little bit of a pussy then since you wont tell Rainpaw how you feel.
Sunheart

W-well maybe just a little bit intense...*blushes again* He got really into it and i got a little bit horny..you know its nice that i can talk to you about this stuff atleast
Flintstripe

*watches Thunderkit with narrowed eyes and pouts again* Yea im sure she would have adored him.
Skyheart

Thunderkit the great ruler of the nursey!
*narrows his eyes back* Rainpaw already knows how I feel about her. -Wrenflight

Of course you can talk to me, silly! *cuffs him lightly and purrs* I've got your back. *looks at him dumbly again* You were kissing and he got aroused and you still say you think it's just a crush that nothing will ever come from? He literally gave you oral. -Frecklenose
Then why dont you pop the question Mr. Purrfect? Sure she might know how you feel but how do you think she feels about you?
Sunheart

W-well! Okay dont tell anyone this but...well he also had a dream of mating with me to...well twice acutally.
Flintstripe
*Blinks and tilts her head to the side, confused* *Claws over his paws and snuggles into his chest fur* ~ Thunderkit

"Well, I"m glad you found that amusing," *remarks dryly* ~ Falconstar
I wouldn't pressure her to answer until she is a warrior and until she is ready. -Wrenflight

Even more of a reason why I think you're a little dense. *rolls her eyes slightly* He obviously likes you! -Frecklenose

*strokes her head with his tail, feeling an immediate connection to the kit* -Blackpelt

She's my best friend. She was only teasing me. Besides, it's not like anyone else heard. -Sweetbriar
*Purrs softly and leans up to lick his chin* ~ Thunderkit

"I heard. And frankly, I'm not amused." ~ Falconstar
Me dense i had to tell him i had a crush on him! *licks his paw* Do you really think he does?
Flintstripe

*watches them*
Skyheart

Uh huh what ever prude.
Sunheart
I'm not a prude I'm just respectful. -Wrenflight

*pats her head with his tail* Try not to give your dad such a hard time. -Blackpelt

Duh. *smirks* Especially if he's dreaming about you. -Frecklenose

It wasn't meant for you. *flicks her tail and glances at him* So what will we be starting with? -Sweetbriar
I mean i guess thats the only good quality.
Sunheart

Trust me she will still give me a hard time.
Skyheart

I cant wait till next time! Oh i know im going to love it.
FLintstripe
*glares at him* Hardly. *He was doing his best to remain calm* -Wrenflight

What do you think you crazy kids will get up to? Think you'll service him a bit next time? *grins and nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose
Oh you arent good looking you are a little squirm of a warrior with nothing to bring.
Sunheart

I dont know! maybe! Im still nervous about it okay!?
Flintstripe
That's where you're wrong, Sunheart. *pads forward, standing muzzle to muzzle with him**he wasn't the biggest cat in the clan, but he was by no means small* I have a lot to offer those I care about. *a low growl rumbled in his throat* -Wrenflight

*laughs softly* All right I get it. See what happens in the moment. So when is your next date? -Frecklenose
*grins* oh did i push your buttons? you going to hit me? Cause i dont think you have much to offer with you being half clan you know. oh wait.
Sunheart

Well we never planned it yet he will probaly tell me. *lays his head onto his paws* he really is dreamy
Flintstripe
My blood may not be clan blood, but I'm a better clanmate than you. I won't waste any energy into touching someone like you. -Wrenflight

*purrs in amusement* You talk like that but aren't sure if you want to get even more sexual with him? -Frecklenose
Why because you are friendly with everyone? That just makes it seem like you are desperate to get everyone approval. *gets to his paws and gives him a light shove*
Sunheart

Well i do! But i want to take it slow first! kinda..
Flintstripe
Don't! *shouts before snapping his jaws shut and huffing, trying to control his anger**closes his eyes for a moment before opening them again* Don't. Touch. Me.... Sunheart. -Wrenflight

*laughs a bit* Kinda. Well, what are you wanting to avoid getting in to? Think about what you really want to wait on them whatever is left are things you could consider doing now. -Frecklenose
*Pulls away and eyes him disdainfully* ~ Thunderkit

"You tell me. What do you struggle with most?" ~ Falconstar
*smiles a bit* You may be named Thunderkit, but you certainly remind me of someone else. *licks her head and sits up* They're perfect, Skyheart. -Blackpelt

I have the speed, I know all the right moves, I'm good at strategy, but I struggle getting a lot of power behind my attacks. I get the most powerful hits in by running full speed then slamming my full weight into the target, but that doesn't require a lot of strength. So... Strength. I struggle with strength. *huffs in frustration and embarrassment as she realized she was over thinking and over talking again* -Sweetbriar
*pokes him with a paw* I saw some anger there maybe you arent what you say you are.
Sunheart

*sighs* true he is really good with his mouth though.
Flintstripe
You certainly aren't who you portray yourself to be. -Wrenflight

Okaaaay that's a little more than I needed to know. *laughs* -Frecklenose
and me hearing you and your mate is a little more then i need to know.
FLintstripe

*shrugs* Its always fun to put on a fake personality but either way i gain trust to the cats who matter and the cats who dont are just ruble in the way kinda like you. *gives him another shove* I know under that calm personality you are something else.
Sunheart
"Sunheart!" *Suddenly snarls, shoving herself between the two toms* *Glares at him fiercly* "What in StarClan's name are you doing?!" ~ Shiverpaw
*blinks when he sits up and paws at his paw* ~ Thunderkit

*Flicks his tail and grins slightly* "And summarizing. You struggle with that too." ~ Falconstar
*stands back and watches him, distrust clear in his eyes* -Wrenflight

*laughs* Fair enough. -Frecklenose

*continues to stroke her head and back with his paw* -Blackpelt

*smiles slightly* I'm not going to argue with that. Cats like you and my father are able to do something I don't think I ever could: speak clearly and concisely. -Sweetbriar
*peers over from Hushpools belly looking up at Blackpelt and crawls over to him cautiously aware of Thunderkit*
Tanglekit

*looks away frustrated that she got inbetween*
Sunheart
*chuckles and looks over at the bickering cats* whats going on now?
Flintstripe

You know if you keep this up Blackpelt you might as well keep her *chuckles*
Skyheart
No idea. Wanna check it out? -Frecklenose

*watches Tanglekit move toward him* They all love him! What in the name of StarClan? -Hushpool

Blackpelt! Blackpelt! Everybody loves Blackpelt! XD
They love him until Thunderkit chases them away
Skyheart

*nods* sure why not?
Flintstripe
The one who loves him most is dead.

*Catches sight of Tanglekit and spins around, arching her back and hissing fiercly at him* *She clearly wasn't willing to share her new favorite* ~ Thunderkit

"Well?" *demands, unwavering and refusing to step back* "Mouse-brain, didn't you learn anything from mine and Rainpaw's fight? Or are you even stupider than I thought you were?" *Her tone was harsh, but she was clearly concerned for him. He was probably her closest friend, and she didn't want him to be punished like she was* ~ Shiverpaw

"It's a learned trait," *promises her* ~ Falconstar
Well now I'm sad again DX

*moves forward and stands beside Tanglekit protectively, not wanting him to feel her sister's wrath* -Bloodkit

*wraps his tail around Thunderkit tightly and purrs warmly* Just like him...-Blackpelt

Good thing I'm a fast learner then. *purrs softly as they walk, wondering what he'd use to help her build strength* -Sweetbriar