steve carell Evan Almighty....

chel1395 posted on Jun 25, 2007 at 02:46AM
I watched Steve Carell's new film, Evan Almighty, last night and it was hilarious!! I haven't laughed that much since The Office went on hiatus. You don't have to have ever watched Bruce Almighty to enjoy it either. Steve Carell is so wonderful in this film and Morgan Freeman is great as always! GO SEE IT!!!!!!
last edited on Jun 25, 2007 at 02:47AM

steve carell 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tvman said…
THANK YOU chel 1395. I loved the movie as well as you can see from my soapbox article

link

Richard Roeper from Ebbert and Roeper said that it was a God awful movie and that he wanted to throw his caffinated beverage at the screen (a saying he used in his Chicago Times article and on Ebbert and Roeper, real creative Roeper). I say to Richard Roeper your a dumbass if you think that. Also, when your in a movie theatre you say the name of cola brand you were drinking, or use the word pop or cola, not caffinated beverage, makes you sound like you snuck in coffee to the movies.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago eisai_xazo said…
i've just saw the film...i liked the animal scenes and especially the one with the fisches!i didn't like the whole flood thing at the end.
over a year ago emzi said…
love this film it really funny!!!
over a year ago fitzdude said…
yeah the film was gd,, but i think he has done better.