estrela Trek: Deep o espaço Nine estrela Trek: The Experience

DynV posted on Sep 08, 2011 at 05:49AM
I was sad when I first learned about Star Trek: The Experience as it was already closed. Because I'll never be able to see it for myself, the next best thing are witness accounts. Has anyone here have been to it or know someone that did? It would be really nice to know about it. If someone that has been there doesn't really know what to tell about it, I (or someone else from this fandom) would be glad to help. Below is the summary description from link

Star Trek: The Experience was a US$70 million permanent Star Trek-themed attraction at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel, owned by Cedar Fair Enterprise. Containing shops styled after the Deep Space 9 Promenade, a restaurant styled after Quark's, The History of the Future Museum (which was a large collection of props and artifacts), and the Klingon Encounter and Borg Invasion 4D rides. The store was the largest Star Trek-themed store in the world.
 I was sad when I first learned about estrela Trek: The Experience as it was already closed. Because I'll

estrela Trek: Deep o espaço Nine No replies