south park Create your own South Park Coon and friends character

warcraftjunkie1 posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 04:43AM
If you could be a part of Coon and Friends what would your power be and what would your name and backstory be?
Must include:
Name:
Alter Ego(Superhero Name):
Back Story(How you got your power(s)):
last edited on Jan 01, 2011 at 02:32AM

south park 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago warcraftjunkie1 said…
Name: Michel O'Brent
Power: The ability to shapeshift into any animal, real or mythical
Alter Ego: Animalia
Back Story: Animalia always had a special connection with animals, but one night when a strange new animal shapeshifted into another animal right before Michel's eyes, Michel screamed, which attracted the shapeshifting animal to her, the animal, which was in the form of a wolf, bit her, and the next day Michel discovered she had the power to shapeshift.
over a year ago niomi2134 said…
cool
name:wolvegirl
she is a super hero that has powers, and she can see throught anything, she helps people and she saves holidays from getting destroyed by the evil coon.
over a year ago warcraftjunckie said…
laugh
Name: The Shadow
Power: The ability to turn into a shadow
Just so you know this dosen't mean she's invisible, this means she can turn into an actual shadow, kinda like Raven from that show Teen Titans. She works alone and follows the Coon around and taunts him just to piss him off.
over a year ago missdada15 said…
smirk
Name:Black widow

Power:To charm every guy to fall in love with her,and when they fall into her web she can make them give or do anything she wants and when they dont have anything left to give her she poisons them with her deadly kiss.

Back Story: She always had the charm to meke man do anything for her but when she was bitten by the queen black widow her powers became much stronger.
over a year ago 203177 said…
hmmm thats hard
over a year ago mzvisa101 said…
cool
name:miraige age :14 power:i can shimmer in and out where ever i want and can pop a hot & spicy toca in my hand. my weakness:the thing that brings me down is annoying sounds and black roses
over a year ago omgbrookyhehe said…

Name: Kalika McSanders
Power:Grow and Eat whatever she wants
Alter Ego(Superhero Name): Pink ShimmerNom
Back Story(How you got your power(s)): Bit by a rabid pig and the medicine they gave her in a needle had radioactive poisoning.
Who she works with: The Coon
Costume: Purple long sleeve shirt with a pink triangle on it, A pink crown a pink skirt, black gloves with needles filled with poison, Black boots, a pink cape, blonde hair, a strap on pig nose.
Good or Evil: Evil like The Coon
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LilRabb said…
Name:Thea marshall(Characters name)
Power:agility&superspeed.Great for running round and getting over obstacles
Alter Ego:Mystique
Back story:After a strange comit hit earth,radiation from it gave a few people unexplainable powers.
Costume:Big dark brown layered hair with her side fringe pinned back to one side.Dark eyeliner and pink lips.A one sleeved light blue top with rips in it and also lightly mucky.Deep blue jeans and black shoes.
Good or evil: Used to be evil and work with pro.chaos but converted to the good side once she noticed that she was in the wrong.
over a year ago Emily_R said…
Name: Emily Rose
Power: Able to defeat enemies with the power of song!
Alter Ego: Music Note
Costume: Purple jumpsuit with a light pink sash. 16th note on shirt, 8th note bracelet/necklace, treble clef and/or bass clef earrings. black boots. Weapon = Voice.
Back story: After getting the 'Bieber Fever', Emily_R woke up to find that she had the music in her ... Em can kick-ass by singing, dancing, acting, and playing any instrument of her choice :)
over a year ago MrsKyle1 said…
monkey
Name:Kim.Bittly
Power:My power is to make spells that could make kyle fallnlove with me
Alt Ego:Starfire
Costume:Orangesleeveless dress and green boots,hat and bracelets Weapon = Magical powers!
Backstory:After discoverin that she had magical power she has made it her life destiny to make kyle fall maddly in love with her
GoodorEvil:She was evil until HumanKite who is serectly kyle told her that she didnt have to b evil that her power can b used for good so now she is good.
Symbol:Star of David
over a year ago MrsKyle1 said…
cool
mine is cool