Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

soul eater 1196 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1196

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kazuki: Hey, you go on ahead, me and Zangetsu will catch up with you.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Issydragonheart said…
Jinx: okay bye . *leaves off to her new home* ha home I like the sound of that.
Zangetsu: What are you gonna do?
Kazuki: We need to find that soul from earlier. Something about it really ticks me off.
Jinx; *enters the house. To find she not alone* who's there!?
???: Well, look who it is. Shaula was very questioning in whether I should kill you or not.
Jinx: well that wouldn't be fair would it? I don't even know who you are.
???: I don't have a name, *the mysterious man dashed forward to attack with a knife in his hand*
Jinx: *she quicky jumped off the knife flipping behaind the man* I'll name you...Marvel. *Lights her finger * Still want to fight me.
???: You little!

???: Kazuki, it's about time you showed up.
Kazuki: You're not Shaula, but you're similar to her. Snake witch Medusa.
Medusa: Good eye Kazuki, good eye indeed.
Jinx: so why do you want to kill me and how are you going to kill me with a melted dagger? *whiling leaping off the dagger she generated heat to her feet melting the knife*
???: You brat!
Jinx: you what? *chases him out of the house*
???: Just you Shaula's gonna finish you off one way or another.
Jinx: and what did I do to shaula? Seriously first it was being a witch and now for apparently hurting a girl I never met. What is with everyone and always wanting to kill me. I never did anything wrong!...*then she thought to her self comically* well I did once skip school once then punched the bully at school for being mean but that all I about did.
???: Whatever you say, I'm out of here. *he disappeared*
Jinx: coward! I wasn't finished!
Kazuki: *clashing with Medusa* Tch.... You're not going to harm her! You nor Shaula!
Medusa: You're a much better warrior than expected.
Jinx: *walk to the fight* Looking for me Medusa?
Kazuki: Stand back Jinx! I don't care if you do have abilities, this is a fight between me and her!
Medusa: So, she appears.
Jinx: You can carry on after I just ask her a question. Why are you after me? You sent you scardey cat hench men after me that didn't work out too well.
Medusa: Henchmen, sorry, that's not my style. You must be thinking about Shaula,
Jinx: so what you want me for. Its seems I being quiet the celebrity. Don't you think?
Medusa: You've got a bounty on your head, because you betrayed us. Seeing that Kazuki and Zangetsu are still alive!
Jinx: For the last time I checked I never betrayed anyone. I escaped that hell hole for a reason to escape this witch sterotype of being bad! I wanted to be seen as good! For half of my child hood I was locked in a f*cking room! Fed rarely so what us are you talking about you and you evil puppets or the us as in lets all go and ride a broom and kill people. I don't care that I got a bounty on my head, I will take all the sh!t you throw at me but I not coming back and I'm Not Backing Down! *glares at medusa*
Kazuki: Zangetsu....
Zangetsu: I see now. Alright, let's put an end to this. *transforms into Tensa state*
Medusa: You think a mere change will do you any good?
Kazuki: Madness, come to me, *he summoned a mask on his face*
Medusa: Madness power, mixed with Tensa state? You're nuts!!!!!
Kazuki: Not when it comes to protecting a friend.
Zangetsu: So, you ready.
Kazuki: Let's do it.
Kazuki/Zangetsu: Let's do this, Soul Resonance!!!!
Jinx: *looks down while clenching her fists hard my her hand bleed*
*The blade was emitted with lots of energy*
Kazuki: Now! Getsuga!!! Tensho!!!!!!!!!! *He fired a giant shockwave from Zangetsu which obliterated Medusa*
Jinx: so she really gone.......
Kazuki: Yeah.... She.... Should..... *he passed out*
Jinx: Kazuki! *rushes to his side to check whats wrong* Oh sh!t..Oh sh!t.......*lifts him on to her back before waiting for his partner to turn back* Lets get him back to the house.
Zangetsu: Yeah.... He did so much at once.... Mixing the power of madness and Tensa state is already crazy, but then using resonance.......
Jinx: *quickly makes it to the house and place kazuki on the couch.*
Zangetsu: He's gonna need a lot of rest, before he can even stand again.
Jinx: Okay so explain to me who shalua is and what her deal is? And don't you dare say its not my bussiness. Her henchman just hack my head off.
Zangetsu: Shaula Gorgon is the 3rd sister among Medusa and Arachnophobia. Kazuki's harbored a hatred for the gorgon sisters ever since he lost his clan. She's the leader of people we know as traitors. Those 3, they caused Kazuki to sign a contract..... He gave up his soul to harbor his madness energy, to gain everlasting power of madness itself.
Jinx: Oh...I know what thats like except I was raised as weapon. A person without a thought aganist their wishes mostly medusas. You see I harness the element of fire. Which is one of the strongest powers you can get. When I was born I..I just remember being locked in a room full of chanting women. Then it started.....I would be locked in a room and they would feed me every now and then. As I got to age 5 they made me kill a innocent bunny. If I didn't I wouldn't get to eat. As time went on I just remembered a voice in my head telling me to kill then the other to escape and change my fate. Eventually I was ten and i tricked the witches into thinking i changed my mind and I wanted to help them. Letting there guard down I escaped and that is how I am today.
 Jinx: Oh...I know what thats like except I was raised as weapon. A person without a thought aganist t
Zangetsu: Then you and Kazuki really aren't too different.
Jinx: Yeah....I don't even if I know if I have a family or a mother. But its seems fate is finally kind and has given me one.
Zangetsu: Indeed, at first when I met Kazuki, I questioned his role as a meister.... But.... When I found the will in his eyes that day.... I knew..... He was the right meister. His will and resolve is strong.... Sometimes I think it may be too strong at times.
Jinx: yeah anyway thanks again for accepting me...even if my kind did such terrible things.
Zangetsu: Heh, the one you should be thanking is Kazuki....
jinx: I probaly should. Anyway I'm going to bed. *leaves to her room* *then once she enter the room she breaks down in tears but muffled it in her pillow*
 jinx: I probaly should. Anyway I'm going to bed. *leaves to her room* *then once she enter the room
Zangetsu: .... *he'd walk to the door* Jinx, is everything alright?
Jinx: ...*passed out on her bed*
Zangetsu: Hm, girl knows how to sleep. Oh well, I'll let her do that. *He headed to his own room and went to sleep*
Jinx: *sleeps*
Jinx: *wakes up* *slowly walks down stair to pour her self a bowl of cerel* *drowsly take spoonfuls of cerel*
Zangetsu: *he'd wake up and saw Kazuki still sleeping* .... Kazuki....
Jinx: *clean up her mess and went to take a shower but forgot to lock the door*
Zangetsu: If he used this much power and is in this state..... Then I can only imagine what would happen if you used Mugetsu resonance....