sophia bush Rumorville: Sophia arbusto, bush and James Lafferty Together?

bellywalks_2007 posted on May 08, 2008 at 09:19AM
We have to admit that we're totally shocked. Of course, it's entirely possible that this entire tidbit was made up -- and it does seem way out of left field, and a whole lot less believable than the Penn/Blake romance. Plus, Sophia's rep is saying there's nothing going on.

But anything's possible on the set of OTH, it seems. And we know that TV romance has happened offscreen in the past, both on OTH and on tons of other shows.

We don't know what to make of this, so we'll let you speculate. Do you think Sophia and James are dating, or is this complete nonsense? And if they are dating, are they a couple you'd like to see more of?

sophia bush 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
i dont think their dating but flirting. soo i would LOVE to see them together =]]
over a year ago TriineA said…
^ ME TOO! I'm not even sure they're fliting, I think they're like best friends and I don't think Sophia would go trough a 'Chad thing' again. But they would make my day if they started to date - She deserves someone like him (:
over a year ago bellywalks_2007 said…
absolutely!:)
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Personally I would be verry upset if they started dating!
over a year ago Mischax3 said…
lol... everyone's saying she would deserve someone like him, but how can you say that? do you know him? he is 22 and of what i heard he affairde with lot's of women latley... so he is 22 right? he wants to have fun. xD but maybe he changed... *lol* i would love him with soph they would make a hot couple!!! but i doubt if he is so much better than chad.
over a year ago gossipchic13 said…
I THINK THAT THEY ARE DEFO DATING I MEAN THE CHEMISTRY IS ALL THERE AND I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO DATE I AM SUCH A FAN.................YAY
over a year ago brucasfan4ever said…
i would love to see them date they look cute together..but dating another guy from oth that would be awkward
over a year ago brucasrox19 said…
ya it would be!! Maybee Chad and James could get an a fight over her!! That would be awesome!! But I love Chopia!!!!
over a year ago victoriafide said…
i hope they r cuz i think they both deserve to be happy and it ain't any of our business to say if they make a good couple or not because they are people and the should be able to date without people saying that they aren't good together but i do think that they are good people and that chad is not but he is still cute but he is mean for kissing his new girlfriend in front of sophia bush cuz that is just mean and he should be more respectful to her and i wish james and sophia good luck in the future.