sonic o ouriço Sonic Characters rp

Lancelot8 posted on Jan 21, 2013 at 07:54PM
Okay, you can use any character unless they are already taken. I don't care what happens on here.

Taken characters:
Shadow the Hedgehog
Amy Rose
Scourge the Hedgehog
last edited on Feb 04, 2013 at 04:50AM

sonic o ouriço 5697 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 5697

over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Shadow/ wait we are?
over a year ago LGYCE said…
Silver: "Don't even pretend that's how it happened! I was an only child, and my parents are dead! BECAUSE OF IBLIS, THEY DIED! But I've killed him, just like I did Mephiles and Sonic. I LIVED ALONE MY WHOLE LIFE, BECAUSE MY PARENTS WEREN'T THERE TO BE WITH ME! So if you are my parents, than THIS IS ON YOU!" Don't try to pity me, it's over. But don't try to mess with my head either, because I WILL kill you without a second thought. And don't bother trying to come to me, I've got all the Chaos Emeralds and there is no floor. You'll die if you attempt to stop me. You bowed, Carrie, so you may go. But Shadow has a choice to make, as do your children."
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
carrie: lets just say when i was past out something put back a old menory of mine the reson he white with yellow eyes is due to angel over drive when he was in the womb
Silver: "Last chance, Shadow!"
carrie: silver listen to me
Silver: "What is it? Be quick, and tell your husband to decide."
carrie: im your mother shadow you father your the youngest child
Silver: "My parents are dead. Besides, I'm 14 in 200 years, there's no way you'll live that long what with Iblis and it being 186 years. And neither of you look to be dead, or have a baby me."
Shadow: Carrie, how is Silver our child? The only children I see here is Devon, Luna, and Krystal
Silver: "I agree, now make your choice, Shadow. I'm running out of patience."
Shadow: since when do you got any?
carrie: or your not born yet and the reson your 14 in 200 years due to the angel crystal i put around us with stop our again till i broke out of it but due to it useing alot of my life force i gave birth then i die
Silver: "That's it! Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog." *teleports back in time and kills Black Doom before his DNA is extracted for Project Shadow, causing Shadow and his children to fade away from existence*
(That's actually not fair because then I got no one to play as.)
Abagail crys: shadow and luna no!!!!!!!!!!!!
krystal and her twin stay due to them not shadow kids
(Okay, new rule, no killing characters WITHOUT permission. And I don't give you permission to do that only because then I can't play anymore.)
(were your going lancelot?)
(I'm going nowhere at the moment. He's got to understand that if he does that I will leave only because then all my characters are gone. That includes Devon because he had it where Mephiles got killed.)
(if you go i go too)
carrie knocks out silver and ties him down before anything happens
(WHERE THE HELL IS HE????? HE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND HE CAN'T KILL THEM!!)
Silver: "You realize I can't bring him back if I'm tied down, right?"
(should i post)
(Waiting for God knows how long....)
carrie unties him and said how come your not dead too you just killed your father
Silver: "Well, are you going to untie me, or do you want to never see your husband again?"
carrie: i already untie you now bring back my husbeen and kids before i kill your unborn self
(......)
(Fine, fuck logic) *Silver goes back in time and stops himself from killing Black Doom* "You happy? I actually don't care. Now," *teleports back into floorless castle* "down on your knees!"
carrie: if your not going to be nice *take out a dagger
Shadow; Carrie, where'd you get the knife?
carrie ponit the knife to her womb and said last change silver stop being crazy
Silver: "It doesn't matter. I'm in a floorless castle with spikes on both sides of the walls, millions of security robots, electrified ceilings, security cameras and radios, a loudspeaker microphone, and a dampening shield. And I've got all the Emeralds, so you can't teleport."
Shadow: no Carrie.... Don't destroy your body...
carrie: i can kill you silver by just stabbing my womb
Shadow. *steps back from her*
*Silver goes back in time, and kills the man who invented knives, causing all knives to stop existing* "There's nothing you can do to me, because I CONTROL TIME! I can stop every plan of yours before you think of it. I am the Overlord, and you can't change it."
carrie grab shadow gun then aim it to her womb close her eyes then pull the trigger not knowing if she shot herself
Shadow; Carrie, that wasnt even loaded
carrie: please load it i must destory my womb or force my body to miscarriage if i am having silver
Shadow: I don't want you hurting yourself.
carrie: i have no choice my love
Shadow: lets try to reason with him first Carrie. Then I'll load it
carrie: ok you try
*Silver teleports back in time and builds a pregnancy simulation tube, then teleports to Carrie and takes his own unborn body to the tube, thus ensuring his survival and birth* "And now you may live, because I can no longer die."
Shadow: Silver, listen to me. This isn't making you happy. You're fooling yourself. You rule by fear, not kindness like you would have if you did keep your old demeanor
carrie: hes right silver every child want a mother and father
last edited over a year ago
Silver: "Well I didn't keep my old demeanor, did I? No, I'm a different person now. You've felt this way too, Shadow. Remember when you were first reawakened and tried to conquer the world? I just managed to actually do it. You can't stop me, or you'll die. I saved you from myself, remember? We rely on each other to exist now. If one of us dies, we both do. I've always had this rage inside me, and I managed to keep it in for so long. But then you, you pushed me over the edge with that TV shit. I'm so tired of being hated, abused, mistreated, unwanted, and uncared for, and it's all coming back to bite the rest of the world in the ass now. THIS IS ON ALL OF YOU! MY LIFE SUCKED, AND I'M RETURNING THE FAVOR! And I feel no remorse. You all deserve it."
carrie: silver i dont hate my children i love my babies i'll die to keep them safe
Silver: "YOU WERE ABOUT TO DIE TO KILL ME! You're obviously lying. And I don't care anyway. I'll mentor my younger self as I grow. Not real parents, perhaps, but better than the hell I went through. AT LEAST I'LL HAVE SOMEONE!"
carrie: im sorry my child plus i have already die to give you life i die so you would live *carrie hugs silver*