Sonic fã Characters Comfortable With Meeting A Reaper?

demonzicangelz posted on Feb 17, 2014 at 10:28AM
Alright, this here is my boy seth. Hes been a long ways, it started oof with his best friend killing him out of fear to him coming back a fallen angel to completely losing his mind and becoming the devils wing man. AKA he now does all the dirty work. Anyways, hes open for questions. Ask, tell, compliment or hate on him about anything. Id say he doesnt bite....but momma told me lying was bad. Alright Sethy poo their yours. (I also give five props to those who cooperate!)

Seth: alright, whose first. Fire away, times short.....
 Alright, this here is my boy seth. Hes been a long ways, it started oof with his best friend killing

Sonic fã Characters 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LorMel said…
Dawn: So you work for the Devil?
demonzicangelz commented…
Seth: Sure, I guess you can call it that. *growls* I never get paid though, so you could hardly call it a job. h over a year ago
LorMel commented…
Dawn: Would you kill me if I asked you to? over a year ago
Seth: *he smirks and looks her over, his eyes glowed faintly* Oh, sweetheart. I could do mais than that. over a year ago
LorMel commented…
Amber: *she blushes* over a year ago
over a year ago eeveexox said…
ok hi XD
seth: thats all you have to say, the world could use less useless people like you *growls* over a year ago
over a year ago eeveexox said…
hey >:C don't be mean im sleeply
over a year ago kittiez12 said…
Hey Seth....Do You Like Working For Satan Himself?
over a year ago unknown99 said…
Miyuki: Weeeee! Another hell keeper pawn!

Note: Miyuki is a grim reaper.
Seth: I am no pawn! *spits and grumbles a bit* Im the devils right hand man...his number one (someone give the boy a cookie) over a year ago
over a year ago unknown99 said…
(Hello?)