Sonic fã Characters Mobius academy (high school rp)

dargox posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 07:38AM
Hey guy it's dargox, so yeah I deside to make a new high school rp a bit more diffent than the rest.

[prologe: dear partends or guardians, your child has been accepted to the high learnings of mobius academy, a wonderful landscape far way from detractions but close enough to a good size town for him/her to relax on weekends as well as state of the dorm room which he/she has the ablity to chose roommates or not. so please fill out the sign up sheet on the next page and send it back for your child to come and learn at mobius academy. Thank you, from the dean of mobius academy.]

name:
Powers:
Skills:
Personality:
Gardes from the last school:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Fur&hair color:
Altire:
roommates?:
Bio:
Other info:

Enrolled students so far:
Sleak (me dargox)
Simy (simythehedgehog)
Grace (gracethefox)
Rynk (takthefox)
Destinee (terrathecat)
Snowy (blossom1111)
Moonlight/luna (lunaAcores94)
Alice (lunaAcores94)
Sanctum (terrathecat)
Steel (terrathecat)
Melissa (lunaAcores94)
Blood (hikari_hiwatari)
Meoko (smartone123)
Kitty (smartone123)
Gyro (gyrothehedgehog)
Trixie (sarathedog)
Spark (sparkxsonic)
Flare (terrathecat)
last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 05:51AM

Sonic fã Characters 3177 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3177

over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Blood: *opens the door and walks in* Uncle Vector? What are you doing here
Vector: I'm a sub teach for the next 2 years your real teacher is on holidays going world travelin
Blood: this is going to be sweet
Vector: yup an your the first one in the class too just got to wait for the other students then we will begin by the way I brought your guitar
Blood: awesome!
Vector: it's over there in the stand *points*
Blood: *runs over to it and then picks it up* sweet!
Vector: hey play that song while your waiting!
Blood: ok Uncle *starts playing every time we touch the slow version*
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Rynk: *runs back to them* GO-KART TIME!
over a year ago Terrathecat said…
Destinee:what just happened here?*looks around*
Flare:we are at the nurses office . lets get out *goes out to the lot and gets on motercycle* Call me when school is over *drives away*
Rynk: Life would be boring without challenges
over a year ago dargox said…
Sleak: *evily grins* "DEAL!! Now lets go!!" *he grabs both grace&rynk by their hands, then speeds off to the nearby town*
Rynk: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mischievous
Destinee:Flare dont leave me school sucks!!!!!

Flare:*drives to the nearby town and goes to the park* Finally peace. *sees grace rynk and sleak* Damn more students. *walks to a resturant*

Destinee:*goes to all the classes and knocks out all the teachers* now im happy *smiles and eats ice cream* im bored now time for tricks *grins really creepy*
last edited over a year ago
Rynk: I'm kind of regretting that though. Martial arts is FUN. But this is FUNNER
Sleak: *stops in a allyway near the go-kart factory* "ok, here we are...i think but to sure, i'll check" *walks over to the back door and pulls out his lockpick and starts picking the doorlock*
Flare:*comes out of mcdonals with some alot of bags in a cart* nice negotiating with you. *smiles and ties the cart to the motercycle and follows them* (whispering :hmm... where are you guys going)

Destinee sending texts to everyone that says: WARNING do not go throught the front or back door in the school climb the rope i set up and dnt go in the classes follow my instruction and i knocked out all the teachers.
Rynk: Resourceful this one is
Yoda...
Rynk: And you take pride in that... why?
Sleak: *still playing with the lock* "damn...this lock still not giveing that ass...do one of you have a bobby pin?"
Flare:*gets off motorcycle and walks to grace* hello grace *holds out happy meals* want one? *looks at sleak and rynk* ditching.
Rynk: *spikes appear going through her shoes* *kicks down the door*
Rynk: After you
Flare: Same old grace.*leaves cart of fod there* in case for lunch *gets on bike* (yells: If you need me ill be at that place we used to go to )*smiles and drives away*
Rynk: Hmm? Wait! COME GO-KARTING WITH US!
(Gnight)
Flare:*after seven minutes comes back with chocolate and cotton candy* What. *throws the stuff down and looks inside* cool go-carts *goes inside and spray paints one*
Sleak: *still playing the lock* "that it's lock won't give it's ass...i'll just rape it" *he pull out the pick, then place some bomb clay with a light fuse* "fire in the hole!!!" *the clay blows up breaking the lock* {sxf: KABOOOM!!!} *door opens* "ok, we are in!!" O.O "oh! You already did it!"
Flare:*comes out of the building and puts hand on his shoulder* dude we already got in. *shows spray painted go-kart*
(Uh... we already took care of the door XD)
Flare: oh and have you heard of the Truancy Officer ?
Rynk: The.... what?
(gotta go do something. Be back eventually)
*after music class*
Blood: ok I'm skippin history class since I know every kind of history (in real life I don't lol XD) hmmmm *smirks and then runs off in a blur to the club I own* time for my own kind of fun *walks in* (by the way I don't mean Sex) EY BG TURN UP THE MUSIC the dance off is officially on
(brb guys)
flare: the Truancy Officer the guy that harshly gets people back to school and here comes one *gets on bike and drives off*

Truancy Officer: Hey shouldnt you be in school!
mischievous
Sleak: "nope and don't care!!" *he picks three go-carts and rebuild them into one killer go-cart with guns, he jumps in the drive seat reving it* "HELL YEAH...THIS IS WHAT I CALL A GO-CART!!!" *he burns out and takes off in his go-cart*
Rynk: O_o
(gotta go for tonight
Flare:*shoots truancy officer* ha!
Blood: sitting by the bar drinking a coke while watching people dance* geez of only the others were here it would be more of a blast
Sleak: *burst into blood's club in his go-cart* "YEAAAAH WHOOOOO!" *the go-cart slides to a stop on the dance floor*
Blood: *coughs as the smoke clears* SLEAK!!! *looks very pissed off* what the hell ARE YOU DOING CRASHING THE CAR THROUGH THE DOOR SMASHING IT DOWN AND BREAKING THE DANCE FLOOR??
Sleak: *jumps out of the go-cart* "sorry about that blood but I had alot of heat and had to think fast, beside my go-cart looks cool park there!" *dose a chessy smile* ^_^
Blood: yeah but look at the damage you made I had to fight 79 rounds to win this thing your lucky I can just get that thing out and pay for te damage to be fixed
Sleak: "hey blood don't worry I can fix this place in a jiff, here watch!!" *in a split sec sleak use his speed fix up the club* "see! Oh I also put in a holdgraph disco ball, just press use this." *hands blood a small remote*
Blood: cool they always said I needed one makes it more fun but for now I won't use it I'll wait for until tonight
(hey Dargox I just had an idea maybe the next day at school fist could use his mind control powers yes he has mind control and telekinisis and he can read minds but the thing with his mind controlling is that he has 2 ways he either uses his flute or he uses his eyes by the way his eyes turn silver when he's trying to hypnotize someone)
Sleak: *looks around* "so, I tought this was a fighting club?"
Blood: no its a dance off club this place used to be for hedgehogs only but I thought it was a little unfair so I decided to join the fighting match but the thing is its an all girls fighting match sometimes some of the girls play 'dirty' if you know what I mean
Sleak: "yeah, I do....when you mean dirty, you mean hair pulling and stuff..right?"
Blood: *shakes head* that's not the kind of 'dirty' I mean *whispers to Sleak what I mean and it sexual*
Sleak: o.o! "OOOOH!! Now I get'ca ya" *grins* "you know, you should be careful when tell people about that info...cause if that stuff got to your dad's ears, he would have a heart attack...if that's possable for him?"
Blood: there was this one girl who tried to do it with me man did she get a beating
over a year ago LunaAcores94 said…
Moonlight: Who get the beating? *walked foward towards them*
(God Alot of yea rp so fast.xD I dont even know watz going on since i left)
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(what happened?)

Sits in a closet alone-kitty
(ok, to recap sleak, grace, blood, rynk, and flare are all skiping class and as gone into the nearby town.)

Sleak: *see moonlight* "I see more people are skiping"