So Weird Big So Weird fã

Dragonclaws posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:13AM
I'm a big So Weird fan. It was my favorite show when it was on, and I always had to watch the latest episode - often annoying my family because it was dinner time and I was supposed to be eating.

Now I'm in college and taking a math class. While in the midst of trying to learn about radicals today, my brain decided to procrastinate. Randomly, I started thinking the So Weird song lyrics "It's the new math! It's the new math! It's a shame how we multiply and divide..." So, I decided to look and see if there was still a fansite around.

Any other fan stories from the folks here?

So Weird 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago danafan said…
i've been a fan since i was 8 years old, i loved watching it all the time, when they cancelled it, it hurt, it was more then just a show to me, it was part of my childhood, today you can buy the eipsodes on dvrs, at ioffer.com [ link ] just search so weird and you should find it, i bought all 3 seasons for 50 bucks it was worth it, today you can buy them for 23 dollers or so
over a year ago Goopla said…
I only got into So Weird a few weeks ago.I was skimming through old Disney shows and found it and,well,I've always been into mythical creatures so we know where that leads.The funny thing is,although I've never seen the show when I was young,I seem to faintly remember the show.You know like when you try grasping for an memory so early in your life you could never remember it?Yeah,like that.