Snape's Family and friends Questions, anyone?

LilyEvans14 posted on Jul 05, 2012 at 03:45PM
I am willing to answer any question anyone may have.
last edited on Jul 11, 2012 at 08:51PM

Snape's Family and friends 54 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
How did you decide on Harry's name? (It's been bugging me for years)
over a year ago KWcat_03x said…
I have a lot of questions for you;

1) What music genre do you prefer?
2) Who is your favorite actor/actors?
3) Who is your favorite actress/actresses?
4) Do you read fanfictions? If yes, what are your favorite pairings/ships?
5) What do you think of fanfictions written by other people about you?
6) Do you had/have any close female friends? Can you name them? (besides us, for ex. someone from Hogwarts years)
7) Name your 3-4 bad habits.
8) What is your favorite animal?
9) What is your favorite book/books?
10) Who was your favorite professor in your school years?
11) What was your favorite subject?
12) What is your favorite song?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Snape96 said…
What is your favorite color?
over a year ago LilyEvans14 said…
@dragonsmemory James came up with the name. He's just filled with brilliant ideas, in my opinion. I remember him telling me the name Harry Potter had a ring to it. I couldn't disagree. Since James came up with the name, we both agreed on naming our son Harry James Potter.
over a year ago Bluekait said…
I have a few....

1) How did James win your heart?
2) What is your favorite movie(s)?
3) Who do you idolize?
4) Do you have a religon? What is it?
@KWcat_03x
1. I prefer either Soft Rock or Pop.
2. My favorite actors are Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, and Gary Oldman.
3. My favorite actresses are Helena Bonham-Carter and Julia Roberts.
4. I sometimes read fanfictions. Some of them are just... strange. I don't really have a favorite ship or pairing.
5. I actually enjoy reading fanfictions about me. They're interesting, I think. You know, almost all of the ones I've read involve either Sev or James in a relationship with me.
6. I don't really remember having close female friends. I mean, it was really just guys I hung out with.
7. I have bad habits of being forgetful, cracking my knuckles, and being a bit too neat.
8. I love all kinds of animals. It's hard to choose a favorite. I guess I would have to say a doe, mainly because it's my patronus.
9. Gone Girl, The Notebook, and The Hunger Games.
10. Professor Slughorn.
11. Potions.
12. Speed of Sound, by Coldplay.

@Snape96 My favourite color is green.
@Bluekait
Well after Severus called me "the M word", I became very upset. I rememer James comforted me, and even got me flowers which made me realize how sweet and caring he really was. I fell for him, head over heels. We started dating after that.
2. My favourite movies would have to be The Notebook and Hugo.
3. Hm, who do I idolize? That is a tough one. I would have to say, my Mother. She was always there for me. She understood me more than anyone else. She was brave. She stayed strong until she lost a battle to cancer several years ago.
4. I was taught to be a Christian by my muggle parents, but as I attended Hogwarts, I didn't really think much about my religious beliefs. Still to this day I don't.
over a year ago Prof_Minerva said…
1. How do you feel towards your sister, Petunia, after all these years?
2. If you had a chance to change your past, in which house you would like to be sorted (besides Gryffindor)?
3. What is your opinion about Slytherin?
4. Who do you think, is mostly like you from the Wizarding World?
5. What do you mostly like to change in your past?
over a year ago xHardcoreBunnyx said…
laugh
1. Are you in love with Snap? (if you answered yes to this question....)
2. Why are you trying to steal my man?
over a year ago thejokersgirl13 said…
1. How did everything REALLY go down the night Voldie tried to kill Harry?
@Prof_Minerva
Despite our differences, Petunia and I will always be sisters. I will always love her unconditionally. We're family.
2. Ravenclaw, it values intelligence, creativity, and wit.
3. I know Slytherin has been well known as having the most ambitious and power-hungry students of Hogwarts, but I tend to look past that. The house of Slytherin represents determination, confidence, and self-preservation.
4. Hm, tough one. I would have to say Hermione, and not because she's a friend of Harry's, but because she's brave, kind, and exceedingly bright.
5. If I could change one thing about my past, I would go back in time and forgive Severus for calling me a mud-blood. If only I would've just forgiven him, then maybe our friendship could've been spared.
@xHardcoreBunnyx
1. Hm, am I in love with Severus? Well, he is really sweet and he did steal my heart by giving me flowers and being a great listener... But he loves Bellatrix, and I wish him the best. So, I guess you could say I love him as a friend.
2. Why am I stealing your man? If I am, I haven't noticed so it's really just unintentional. I really doubt that I am stealing Sev from anyone, actually. We haven't talked in a while.
@thejokersgirl13
1. I knew someone would ask that question. On the night Voldemort bursted into our home and demanded to kill our son, James and I put up quite a fight. Voldemort knew that we wouldn't step aside willingly, so he left us paralyzed on the floor and said he would kill us after he killed our son. I know what you're thinking, then why did Harry go live with my sister? We sent him there for his own protection because James and I felt he just wasn't safe living with us. We also knew that if Voldemort were to find out of our existence, we would be considered a target, so we laid low. Rumours spread about, and then we were thought to be dead!
When did you find out Harry was nearsighted? My parents knew when I was a baby
@dragonsmemory
We found out he was near-sighted when he was 3 years old, if I recall correctly.
over a year ago HPCouples said…
If you hadn't died that day, do you think you would've wanted more kids? How many?
Was he a quiet baby? (I love hearingg baby stories, and baby Harry is so cute. Now he's not :) )
over a year ago xMissLestrangex said…
There is a rumour, that at the moment when Voldemort attacked you and James at Godric's Hollow, you were pregnant with your second child. Even worse, you had finally talked James into making peace with Snape and even wanted to make him the child's godfather, but because of the attack, you had a miscarriage. Is that true?
@HPCouples
I did not die that day, but I did want to have just one more child. Two would've been enough, but James and I were just too upset and scared to have another after the incident with Voldemort.
@dragonsmemory
Yes, Harry was a very quiet baby. He'd sit on the floor and play with his toys with smiles and occasional giggles, too. He was simply adorable.
@xMissLestrangex
How did you...? We didn't tell anyone that happened, we never spoke of it even after the miscarriage occurred. I must unfortunately confirm that rumour... is true.
*gasps* I'm so sorry to hear that!!! My mum had a miscarriage too. She always wanted a third child, ever since she learnt my little sis is a Squib.
worried
Well, I am sorry to hear that about your mother as well. Miscarriages are upsetting...very upsetting...
over a year ago ProfSnape said…
Sorry, Lil, about.... The M word....

Um........................
Well.......remember when we were all 9 and I... Hexed Petunia and stole her letter and......

............how is she........at the present? Still.......hates me? Hm..........
Yeah, I was a quiet baby too. Of course, that was mainly because I'm practically blind. I'd be sitting on the floor and I'd only play with the toys right in front of me,.as I couldn't see any others.

Ok, this one may be embarassing for Harry, in case hed sees this, but has he ever misudged the distance to an object and crashed into it? I'm sorry to say that happens to me all the time. Stupid door
Sev, it's alright. I should have been more forgiving. I just want us to be great friends like we once were.

Unfortunately, though, my sister still dislikes you. It's just Petunia... She tends to hold grudges.
@dragonsmemory
Oh yes, Harry has done things like that all the time. He's quite clumsy.
I KNEW IT! I knew he couldn't be that coordinated. I can hardly walk down the corridor without tripping. All these similarities are really starting to freak me out.
over a year ago romioneisthekey said…
Oh Lily, I'm very curious about this, but well, I've been hearing lots of things about you, but none about James. Are you currently still living with him? Where is he these days?
Oh, James and I still live with each other, even though we don't talk much. He usually goes out a lot, and never tells me where he's going, so I can't exactly tell where he typically hangs out at. I'm guessing it's a bar or something because sometimes he comes home drunk, believe it or not.
Oh, and Lily, I have the perfect April Fool's joke you can use on Harry. At night, before he goes to bed for the night, close his bedroom door without him noticing. Make sure the hallway is dark and stays dark. If he's anything like me, he'll crash right into tghe door. Trust me, it's funny. I've accidentally done it to myself.
laugh
Ha, oh goodness... I'll keep that in mind.
Also, you can move his glasses when he's notf looking. He'll flip out trying to find them. Oh, I'm full of them.
*facepalm*
What?
Nothing...nothing really *smirks*
You can tell me
How can I put it?
Be blunt
Lily, have you ever punched anyone in the face or just plain out fought them?
I have read this countless times over the years, but did Harry's Quidditch talent come purely from James, or did you contribute to that? (I really hope Harry got his luck from James, though)
over a year ago HPCouples said…
McDonald's or Wendy's?
@ xHardcoreBunnyx
No, I haven't and I would never intentionally physically hurt anyone. I have gotten into arguments, though. Some of them nearly turned into duels.
@ dragonsmemory
Both Harry's Quidditch talent and luck most certainly came from his father. That's also where he got his bad temper too.
@ HPCouples
Wendy's. I've always favoured Wendy's more than McDonald's, mainly because the burgers taste better... Or is it just me?
I've heard you can get a bit…feisty…when you're pissed.
Wendy's do have better burgers. They actually look like the photos and they taste really good. That's a shame, sometimes you just need to punch someone in the face to get your point across. xD
over a year ago CharmChaser13 said…
^XD Too right lolol. Anyway, I have a question. Have you ever had an enemy, do you still have an enemy? If so, who?
over a year ago Lady_NMalfoy said…
1. Who of the marauders do you miss the most?
2. Do you think Sirius would have found love of his life if he was alive, or would he prefer to stay a "lonely wolf"?
3. Do you think your life is better now, than in the Marauders years?
4. What do you fear the most?
5. What kind of relationships did you had with Alice, Dorcas, Emmeline, Marlene and other female Order members?
@CharmChaser13 I've had several enemies in the past. I've learned to make peace with them, though. I don't believe I have any current enemies, either. Well, not to my knowledge.