Silver the Hedgehog Silver the Hedgehog

xfallen_angelx posted on Nov 25, 2007 at 06:19PM
Silver is a hedgehog from the future in the Sonic world. He is introduced into the Sonic world on the game Sonic the Hedgehog on the PS3 and the XBOX 360. He has telekenetic powers, and can harness the power of the chaos emeralds. He is a very interesting character, and rather fun to play in the video games he is featured in. Not only is he in the Sonic the Hedgehog video game, but he is also featured in Sonic Rivals and Sonic Rivals 2 games for the PSP. This character could be the next biggest hit in the Sonic genre.

Silver the Hedgehog 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Yeah Silver's really good with his telekenetic powers, but why does he always need to be with Blaze though?
over a year ago supersilver108 said…
because are friends, silver and blaze are the best team.
Oh Yeah good point supersilver108! Silver and Blaze make a good team!
I think silver should be in all the games does anyone agree?
Yes in all multiplayer sonic games silver is good character, he will come back with shadow and sonic in a new game, but for more info I need sivergirl101, shadowgirl101 and sonic_x_fan or more people for reply shaphira333.
shadowgirl101 please talk something for the forum
over a year ago shadowgirl101 said…
WELL HE COULD BE THE NEXT BIG THING I MEAN HES UP THERE WITH SONIC AND SHADOW HES ALSO IN THE SONIC RIDERS ON WII, GAMECUBE, AND PLAYSTATION BUT SILVERS POWERS I MEAN COME ON HE IS A PERFECT MATCH WITH SHADOW YOU KNOW THERE POWERS ARE TOTALLY MATCHED IN BATTLE I HOPE THEY PUT HIM IN MORE GAMES NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH ONLY HAVING SONIC AND SHADOW BUT IM JUST SAYING IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE HIS FACE MORE OFTEN AND IM SURE MY FRIENDS WOULD AGREE WITH ME.
ok here we go the new game of the 3 hedgehos is SONIC AND THE LOST WORLD thanks for coment shadowgirl101
and shaphira333, the forum have replies.Please coment
Hi! well i agree he's the next big thing, i think he should have a game just for him...
over a year ago silvaze9 said…
wink
blaze is what makes him feel sucure
over a year ago coco05 said…
O.O wow random