shinee the relationship between SHINee's members..What is your opinion..?

sky_sparkling posted on Dec 09, 2009 at 04:13AM
SHINee members are very close to each other.. they love each other and they respect each other..

they sleep in one room and they even have sleep in one bed and use each others hand as pillow (this was said in yunhanam)..

what do you think about their relationship?

open up your mind and tell me your opinion..^^

~
sky_sparkling
 SHINee members are very close to each other.. they amor each other and they respect each other.. t

shinee 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sky_sparkling said…
hehe.i'm the first to reply..

well, i think their relationship between each other are so cute..

it touches my heart and make me smile for all day long..

for others (especially the antis) this may be distracting..but i dont care what they are thinking..

the only thing i know is, i love SHINee no matter who they are..

for me, they are the most pure teens i have ever know..

before SHINee was born, they didnt even know each other..but now they have become really close to each other..isnt that incredible?!
this is not only for SHINee, but for other kpop group as well..

love SHINee forever..
onew,key,taemin.minho,jonghyun,.saranghae­yo!­! ^^

~
sky_sparkling
last edited over a year ago
 hehe.i'm the first to reply.. well, i think their relationship between each other are so cute..
over a year ago shineeluver919 said…
laugh
i remeber in yunhanam (must find out for yourself!!!!!!) they were in a fight with key.......................................­...­...­...­. and thats all i can say i guess u can watch it here link i can say it was funny but i couldnt really understand why they were fighting? u must find out if its a real fight or not a real fight good luck!!!
last edited over a year ago
 i remeber in yunhanam (must find out for yourself!!!!!!) they were in a fight with key...............
over a year ago taemin_always said…
heart
Quote "they are the most pure teens I have ever know" haha I think so too!! I think the way they are so bond to each other is what makes fans love them :D its called teamwork. But somehow I always think that key don't really like being that close to the group...? Plz tell me im wrong but he had said many times that they are not that close and he only thinks of them as people he go to work with... :(
over a year ago Loveranimegirl said…
smile
For me i think their like close brothers :] They have a really strong bond and fate lead them together :] I think when their around each other they don't even care about their image and be their self :] That's why i love each and everyone of them <3