o sexo e a cidade SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE!!!!

megloveskyle posted on Jul 07, 2007 at 12:53AM
It's a done deal! I can't believe the girls are getting back together! I have been waiting for this since the series finale! For some reason I can't add a link right now so here's the latest on Fox News! link

o sexo e a cidade 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
See, I knew it, and no one wanted to believe me!
over a year ago ste3344 said…
i believed you . lol
over a year ago belle0 said…
i'm so stoked!
over a year ago coriannee said…
Chris Noth is still :rumored:... the movie will be terrible without Mr.Big. I hope he agrees to whatever is keeping him withholding.
over a year ago vangore said…
09which means I link can't video the singers at my shows, but if a mate of mine records link it, we're okay???
on a side note link does this mean I can record my singers and give them a copy for their own personal use if I make no profit from it.
Not trying to be link awkward (though I realise i am) just struggling to get a clear idea what is and what isn't allowed.
over a year ago porton said…
06I think it considers link American piopulation link only (Except Asian counries of course) as link most young girls in America are crazy about their chastity.
I know one girl who was dating link with her boyfriend about 5 years but they did not have sex and she is still virgin.
over a year ago asdqwe1 said…
The white bird glided a beautiful arc over the blue sky,hit it hard with my racket, it turned back like a bullet aiming a target. "27th " I shouted to my sister.By training your thoughts to concentrate on the bright side of things, you are more likely to have the incentive to follow through on your goals.Whether, there link is in every link human being’s heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center link of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station link Tel: 212-655-5444 The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it. Thefuture is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it.We have been enjoy playing badminton since we have learnt the basic skills. For us , it was not just simply a sport but an old friend who entertained us during lots of bored afternoons. Happily, we would grab a pair of rackets and began a game which requirs precision and promptness. Controlling the bird between our rackets fufilled me with a sense of triumph and joy as if I was the first-class athelete! Playing badminton also taught me how we can gain happiness from a simple game. Meanwhile, keeping us mentally and physically fit.
last edited over a year ago