Royal Pains Am I Blue?

Councilman posted on Aug 14, 2009 at 12:23PM
I was happy to see Tucker & Libby in this episode I think they are a cute couple and very mature and responsible for people their ages. I also was happy to see Tucker stand up to his Dad very cool and just makes it even more clear that the writers are making Him and Libby good roll models for young adults.

Well my friends all the time I wasted trying to figure out what was wrong with Boris since the "Jaws" episode seems to have been for nothing. And I'm sorry I drew others into my delusion. I have a theory about what Boris meant when he said: " Hank I know you think you've come to save my life but it turns out I may be saving yours."
Okay I won't keep you in suspense. I have from the minute from the minute he arrived on the scene not liked Charlie Casey. I know the ladies will say he's handsome or cute or what ever but there was something about the way he was acting that made me wonder what is wrong with this picture. Couple the way he has suddenly jumped back into Jill's life with a full court press and is now Mr. nice guy I know something is very wrong here.
I believe it will turn out that Charlie is a very bad guy wanted for a heinous crime by police in some African Nation with whom we have no extradition treaty, and it will be up to Hank to save himself and Jill somehow from a diabolical plot cooked up by Charlie.
 I was happy to see Tucker & Libby in this episode I think they are a cute couple and very mature and

Royal Pains 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HillaryC said…
Tucker and Libby are a cute couple but can't in real life be more than co-workers because she's 22 and he's what 17. Too bad.
Okay Councilman now you have to start over with your new theory since it appears Boris is not sick. I was thinking how could Boris save Hank and from whom? And now darn it you could be right. And yes I thought Carlie is a real cute guy and better looking than Hank. He does put out a vibe that makes me think you're right and because Jill is one of the what 7 main cast members Charlie is not so he can go to jail be deported or run off and hide but he has to be gone pretty soon.
I can't wait to see what hankmedfan comes up with on this, she's pretty hip to this show. I think she's a nurse or a real P.A. or something.
over a year ago hankmedfan said…
Councilman, If Boris isn't sick, why all the drama to remove his blood from the hospital? What Jill did with the Boris' blood was super-way-beyond-unethical-and-absolutely-­cri­min­al!­!!! Not what I would do for such a noble cause (it just doesn't smell right), there's something more to all of this.

I like the Libby/Tucker couple and agree with HilaryC, they look like they are different ages :( However, the hypochondriac/Libby element is a good one that can play out often in the future.

I agree with Councilman regarding Charlie, he's bad, bad news for Jill, and probably poison for Hank!

HilaryC, yes, I am a nurse and a writer, so I love to start IV infusions and spin yarns too! Kind of a strange combination I suppose, but it's what I love.

smile
Did anyone think anything about the Divya-Evan kiss? I thought it was noble of Divya, a little uncharacteristic of her, but noble. Kinda disappointed me when Evan tried to make something more of her kind gesture than it was. Sort of exploitive, he would have gotten much farther with her in showing some humility and thankfulness. I do see something changing in Divya, it's subtle but certain, and I like it.

I'm wondering about their parents (Evan and Hank). Somewhere down the line, a wayward un-welcomed dad may show up to mend things between himself and his two boys. That will probably go a lot easier with Evan than with Hank.

And, it's quite possible at some future date that the x-in New York will come looking for Hank, with a contrite heart. That will probably happen right after Hank and Jill solidify their commitment :)

I must admit I disagree with many viewers about Jill. I think her beauty is exceptional. I also like the assertive quality that has been showing up lately, much more characteristic of a person in her position.

Oh, and another thing, I love the way USA is brining characters from different dramas together. What a cool idea to draw fans! It would be hysterical to see say, Monk, Mike or Fiona in the Hamptons. They have spies there too, right? LOL
over a year ago Councilman said…
As I recall Hank told Jill or someone that after Mom was gone, Dad changed. Or words to that effect. To me it means that she was his whole life and he became lost without her and may have died emotionally and was unable to deal with the reality after that. I know for a fact that it can happen to people who are truly in love and that others who have never really been in love can't understand it. To way too many love can be turned off and on like a light bulb. But to others it's like the song says. "When I fall In Love, It will be for ever or I'll never fall in Love." I know for a fact this is very true.
As to Evan's reaction to Divya's kiss, I think he was accurate in his assessment that Divya is his friend. She just does not want to admit it to him just yet. I refer you Shakespeare. "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much,"
hankmedfan I'm sure you will turn out to be right about Hanks Ex Nikki, I think she was trying to restart something when she called the day the wedding was to take place. I also think Jill will come around back to Hank the next episode.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BondJBond said…
I think Divya has a secret thing for Evan and they will end up together. I see Evan doing for her with Raj what she did for him with the black hulk. Evan really does have a thing for her because he said so many times up until the last few episodes. And once again the C-man is right Divya seems to protest a wee bit too much.
Nikki Hanks Ex needs to stay in the city she'll never make anyone a good anything past a short term play thing until she learns what love is and by then anyone in their right mind won't want used goods anyway. Jill is moving in on that and now has gone back for more of the same. Sorry I'm old fashion that way too. I can for give a mistake or error based on being young but to do it twice no, no, no, that's being crazy.
I forgot to add I think guys who act like Jill is are wrong too.
Well, BondJBond, it sounds like you aren't anything like your Name's Sake!

I'm sure there will be some things revealed that we are unaware of, which will shift our sentiments toward Jill and allow us to forgive Jill and Hank for having her.

Divya is a beautiful, intelligent and sophisticated woman, she doesn't really seem compatible to Evan. BUT the one think she lacks, and may long for in her life, PASSION, Evan can deliver! Evan may secretly like her, after all, didn't he go out of his way last episode to prove to Diva that he could find/maintain a female friend?

We shall see! Tomorrow night will be VERY interesting.
smirk
After watching the latest episode "No Body's Perfect" I have to say I think Divya and Evan will get together eventually. He said over and over in the beginning hot hot she was and I still say Divya will at some point dump Raj because there is nothing there.
I believe 007 is a deeper thinker than I first thought. agree she's headed for a repeat performance and can I see her catching Charlie with another woman.
smile
How CLEVER you are Councilman! I think that will probably be the sympathy card played for all us viewers (next season of course). (Re: Charlie + Other woman)
No guess regarding Boris' ailment? I have considered the following: 1) it's familial/hereditary; 2) it affects the muscles (note his hand dystonia), 3) there's no cure, and 4) middle-age onset.
I can't imagine that it's cancer, but then that's a specialized area of practice. I'm leaning toward Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy (common in men of European descent), Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy (European and Ashkenazi Jewish Descent), Focal Dystonia, Machado-Joseph Disease (Ashkenazi Jewish Descent), or the rare Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
WHO KNOWS????? I watched House for awhile and was constantly surprised at the diseases the writers were finding!
smirk
let's start of with an easy one Neuropathy. I know this one because I have it. In my case it's caused by the blockage of blood flow to the capillaries for what ever reason one might have such as diabetes. There is no cure but it's not going to be fatal in most cases. Then there are such things as you mentioned. I think on this one I'm going to wait and see what Hank comes up with. One thing I will speculate about is that there is some off the wall seldom used unorthodox treatment involving eye of neut, bats ears spider venom, and a chicken bone, or a claw hammer, personal vibrator, aspirin, and a blue crystal, and scotch tape.
HA, HA, HA that's hysterical! (You are so funny!) Hank is definitely the MacGuyver-of-Medicine! I like his television persona. Did you see Mark F in Defiance (with Daniel Craig)? Alas, I'm sorry to hear about the neuropathy, hope you feel better and have a great weekend!
over a year ago HillaryC said…
kiss
I'm sorry to hear about that too I know neuropathy is untreatable in most cases and comes with numbness and pain.
I have to agree that Councilman seems to have a funny bone or is it a chicken bone you never know with him. Councilman also has more posts on some of my favorite sites than anyone by far, and some are even pretty good. Just kidding. One was pretty good. lol Gotcha!
So here I am minding my own business and I get a notice that someone has responded to a post, i somehow missed an earlier one.
hankmedfan thanks for your concern I've been living with it for about 4 years so far but I think it's pretty much In check. I shouldn't have said anything about it.
Hillary I was just looking at your picture again. Take a nap. lol.
I think it's probably okay to call Hank the MacGuyver-of-Medicine after the duck tape, plastic bag, Bic pen, fish hooks and stuff as long as we never call him Mc-Doctor. Some how just thinking about that brings to mind a picture of Evan with flaming red hair and big shoes. Kind of like the guy below.
 So here I am minding my own business and I get a notice that someone has responded to a post, i someh
smirk
hankmedfan, It seems I missed something important. You may have caught it but I sure didn't. When Hank was talking with Boris it was said that even though Boris's Father and Grandfather died from what ever the problem is Boris has seem every diagnostician in the world and they have yet to figure out what that cause of the affliction is. So we have to just wait and see what Hank names it if he can determine what it is and a course of treatment. Hopefully it will all take place in a hospital setting and not require the use of a tool, or tackle box or the contents of a kitchen junk drawer. Although the use of a blender Evan's laser pointer and a giant magnifying glass are still real possibilities for other cures in other episodes. Time to post a new question that you will know the answer to.