Royal Pains It's Like Jamais Vu All Over Again

Councilman posted on Aug 07, 2009 at 11:38AM
Here's where I get into trouble for doing my own thinking, Again. Last week I thought for sure the situation between Jill and Hank was settled and that was behind us but nooooo. Instead of being in the past they just added on to the complications by bring Charlie into the picture. But I have to admit I did see it coming when Hank & Jill were getting busy i=on her desk when the text message from Charlie came in.
But what the hey. Divya has Evan to thank for ending half of the deception with Mom & Dad. Now all she has to do is find a way to get out of a Marriage she's not into at all.
Anyone have any thought's like what about Evan telling Divya he doesn't really like her. That doesn't fit with his comments from the past do it.

Here's where I get into trouble for doing my own thinking, Again. Last week I thought for sure the si

Royal Pains 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Chuckster said…
cool
Jamais Vu, Seriously Dude I never heard of that one. Looks like Divya is down to one very complicated problem but she's like what 31 or something didn't you say that someplace there C-man. She's got to stand up for herself and take what ever comes from her folks. i know that women in India are really looked down on and even burned to death if they don't come into a marriage with the enough amount of dowry. But this is not India and she doesn't love whats his name. And he doesn't love her from what I saw in the Jaws show.
I wish Jill would stop flip flopping on Hank He's been hurt enough.
last edited over a year ago
 Jamais Vu, Seriously Dude I never heard of that one. Looks like Divya is down to one very complicated
over a year ago hankmedfan said…
Wow Councilman, what a busy Thursday (last episode)! I saw the Charlie message too, but I didn't expect him so soon. And like the 'Chuckster' said above, I hate seeing the flip flopping, though it seems Jill and Hank have both been deeply hurt. The irony of it all, is that it seems they are such a good match. I like her strong, assertive character and his sympathetic, self-assured character. To tell you the truth, Charlie wasn't too 'evil of an X', it's going to be an interesting love triangle. (Those darn writers!)
I was surprised that Evan blabbed. Maybe Divya will finally face the inevitable, some traditions are just plain, stupid! And I agree with you Councilman, Evan did say, 'i don't even like you' (or something similar to Divya), that might have been a mistake the writers made, or meant to heighten the tension between the two of them. Evan is still a bit of a cad (though a very cute and smart one) and Divya is still an arrogant debutant.
So much emo!
last edited over a year ago