Royal Pains Crazy Love, is a Crazy Episode

Councilman posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 09:14AM
Okay boys and girls I'm not a happy camper. From the beginning I was pulling for Jill and Hank to have a nice normal relationship without a lot of crap getting in the way. Last week it was the possible conflict with Jill's job and her thang with Hank possibly effecting her judgment and that seemed to be resolved. But now because her and an old friend made up a name summer flings when they were in the 7th grade her and Hank are over because of what? Correct me if I'm wrong but no one can tell early on in a relationship where it might lead later on down the road and to end it because there are no guarantees in life is stupid. You have to forget that and do your best to be the best person you can be for the one you care about. And if they do the same you are both honest everything will turn out the way it should and you will both be happy.
On the other side we see Divya putting forth some effort to try to make her arranged engagement into more than just a relationship of convenience has shown to be problematic. When she kissed the guy his response was less than warm and couple that with something I think he said before was he works for her father. Meaning unlike Evans concern about him buying her it may be that her dad is buying him for her.
I'm beginning to think all writers have never really been in love and they don't want to see people even on TV being happy. Maybe here's another chance for Evan to come through for hank and Divya with his goofy way of seeing things.
Anyone have any thoughts on any of this?
 Okay boys and girls I'm not a happy camper. From the beginning I was pulling for Jill and Hank to hav

Royal Pains No replies