Royal Pains Spot the F---ups that's flub ups dirty minds go to your room

Councilman posted on Jul 17, 2009 at 10:24AM
I was trying not to do this any more but i spot a great deal of mistakes and I wasn't going to point them out but I can't help it. So I make a game out of it. This time one jumped off the TV screen at me and so now I'm off the wagon.
In "If I were a Sick Man" Divya and Even are talking about her dropping him off at a car dealership he learned of from Tucker. They get into Divya's Mercedes SUV and then we see them turn a corner in the Jeep Liberty she started out the series with. Opps. BUZZZZZZZ!
If you spot an error like in the pilot when Hank goes to check on Libby and Tucker takes him outside up the stairs past the pool into the game room past the kitchen when they could have gone up the stairs next to the door where Tucker collapsed after coming down those same stairs 100 yards or so closer. Opps little buzzz.
If you do spot one post it here I won't post all I find right away to give everyone a shot. Have fun with it.
 I was trying not to do this any mais but i spot a great deal of mistakes and I wasn't going to point
last edited on Jul 17, 2009 at 10:31AM

Royal Pains No replies