Royal Pains Italian Induction, A term used in "No Man Is An Island"

Councilman posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 02:47PM
I well do my best to keep this a civil discussion. On Saturday morning at breakfast Hank is saying that a compound fracture can be very dangerous for a senior especially way out there and so can Italian Induction. Now I have been around a very long time and have children one was born after labor was induced. Not on me mind you but the mother. I have to say I never heard that term before, ever. So I decided to google it and there it was a link to an Urban Dictionary. This would certainly give me all the information I could ever hope for or need to put my curiosity to rest, so I clicked on it and there it was, and here is that definition; "The use of sex as a method for inducing labor". Well hells bells I already knew that much from watching Hank bust in to Mr. & Mrs. Grants bedroom after heard what he thought were her moans from pain. What I didn't know was the exact procedure involved as there must be many possibilities, so back to the search results and there it was, what I hoped would be my answer in graphic detail everything I wanted to know about Italian Induction in a video on You Tube. Perfect so I clicked to watch this video that was going explain in vivid detail and color all I needed to learn and then as it began to play it only took a second for me to realize it was in Italian which I don't speak and that it was a 6 minute video on how foil is heated to seal plastic containers the Italian Induction way.
Hank also uses the term "fundle height" I had to look that up as well and I found an extremely informative and very clear and graphic explanation including drawings. The answer I can't do into even though it's clinical, it's too graphic for the younger crowd.
Thank you and good night I give up fellow Royal Pains Fans this little adventure in futility has been a Royal Pain. But if you ever want to know how to seal a plastic container and you speak Italian just click here.
link
Oh yea and enjoy the learning experience my friends.
 I well do my best to keep this a civil discussion. On Saturday morning at breakfast Hank is saying th
last edited on Jul 13, 2009 at 03:50PM

Royal Pains 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HillaryC said…
laugh
I was wondering if there was any chance this very funny post was real so I used it like instructions on how to find the answer to your quire and it turns out it is very accurate, just funny the way it was written. Too funny! lol
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
Brief review. There are 60 Fans signed up and over 160 visits to this thread. To me that means a lot of people saw the episode and wondered what exactly what Italian Induction entailed and thought because of the topic title this was the place to find out. Turns out it was a major Psych out. lol. I just hope you all got a kick out of it.